Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:22 am
Shadowmancer_Lord Kage
My gaze shall pierce...

((What's the point of Haste and Slow on the same person?))

Kazen sighed. "My world's been gone for a while. Course, I didn't really fit in anyway, but it was still my home. I liked the place, even if the people weren't great."

...to the depths of your soul.
((aeroga, regain, and hastega, seraph cast on himself and he casts slowga on hael))

Seraph then casted stopga on hael's copys letting his two keyblades devestate them with their omega light raid. and he began to charge a mind reader spell. over time with this fight he would find out where namine was.

~~~~~~~~

Xack, still at a distance continued to watch. he knew that seraph wasnt weak enough to be killed and that if he absolutly had to, he would run but just in case, Xack stayed to intervine if needs be, he knew that if seraph died then he would too. Xack then casted Sap (halves defence, FFXI-FFXII), and poison on hael but made it look as if the spells came from Seraph. he then casted reflect (ff7 version of reflect) on Hael so that if Hael tried to heal the spell would just bounce to seraph. and to finish his little insurance policy he cast NullAll (FFX nulls magic attacks once, meaning negates 1 fire atack, one ice attack, one lightning atack, etc)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:26 pm
"soooo..........who or what are looking for now?"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:29 pm
braveheart soldier
"soooo..........who or what are looking for now?"
((i'm back.)) "Thats a good question." she said while looking at Sora.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:16 am
Hael felt the magic of both Seraph and Xack, seeing both weakness and strength in the both of them. This confirmed they were the same person, although he was confused as to why they had completely different names.
"Xack, your trickery is useless here. Come out to play, oh won't you?" As he spoke, Hael stepped back and bumped against his wall of hearts. The wall trembled and caved in on itself, crashing against the door to Kingdom Hearts. "No! My precious memories! My childhood.......NO!"
In desperation, he summoned all the darkness he could manage and used it to pull the hearts back. His frail body was clouded and clawed at by strings of darkness, and his eyes filled with terror as the weight and power of the hearts shatterd the lock and forced the doors open.
"All I wanted was to remember...." As he struggled with the darkness and Xack's magic, a purple mist appeared at his feet, drifting towards the door.
"Xack...Why would you turn down my offer? Why would you refuse to do something as simple as opening a door?"
Hael was dragged to the door, all the darkness that surrounded his heart was gradually being drained into the ones he had created. A blue light surrounded his chest as his body was lifted inside the mysterious dark prison.
"I promise you, two promises for the one being! You WILL know revenge! You will taste the bitterness of a worthless existance! Kingdom Hearts is calling me. The lock on my heart is needed to undo what I have done. Do not think this is the last you will see of me"
His body turned limp, and spun to face the door as it closed. Xack's ailments were blasted out the door, destroying Hael's copies and dispelling Seraph's Omega Light Raid.
The doors closed with a thunderous boom, leaving Seraph + Xack in total silence.

Xack...Kingom Hearts could have been yours. No keyblade has ever opened the lock on my heart, nor will it ever. Only I will choose who passes through this door, only I will guide the hearts that arrive here.  

bluepandada

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:12 pm
My gaze shall pierce...

Kazen looked around, then brightened. "Hey! There they are, over there!" He pointed off at a group of figures. "I'm pretty sure that's Sora and Co."

...to the depths of your soul.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:47 pm
Xia looked over to where he was pointing. "That's a relief. So what are we going to do once we get to them?" she asked, looking to Kazen and Riku.  

The Sphinxyness

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:13 pm
"Wow, I haven't seen Sora in ages... but who else is with him?" Davis asked out of curiosity.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:28 am
"How should I know?" Kazen asked. "I just joined up with this group, I barely even know what we're doing now."  

PC Chaos the second

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:19 am
bluepandada
Hael felt the magic of both Seraph and Xack, seeing both weakness and strength in the both of them. This confirmed they were the same person, although he was confused as to why they had completely different names.
"Xack, your trickery is useless here. Come out to play, oh won't you?" As he spoke, Hael stepped back and bumped against his wall of hearts. The wall trembled and caved in on itself, crashing against the door to Kingdom Hearts. "No! My precious memories! My childhood.......NO!"
In desperation, he summoned all the darkness he could manage and used it to pull the hearts back. His frail body was clouded and clawed at by strings of darkness, and his eyes filled with terror as the weight and power of the hearts shatterd the lock and forced the doors open.
"All I wanted was to remember...." As he struggled with the darkness and Xack's magic, a purple mist appeared at his feet, drifting towards the door.
"Xack...Why would you turn down my offer? Why would you refuse to do something as simple as opening a door?"
Hael was dragged to the door, all the darkness that surrounded his heart was gradually being drained into the ones he had created. A blue light surrounded his chest as his body was lifted inside the mysterious dark prison.
"I promise you, two promises for the one being! You WILL know revenge! You will taste the bitterness of a worthless existance! Kingdom Hearts is calling me. The lock on my heart is needed to undo what I have done. Do not think this is the last you will see of me"
His body turned limp, and spun to face the door as it closed. Xack's ailments were blasted out the door, destroying Hael's copies and dispelling Seraph's Omega Light Raid.
The doors closed with a thunderous boom, leaving Seraph + Xack in total silence.

Xack...Kingom Hearts could have been yours. No keyblade has ever opened the lock on my heart, nor will it ever. Only I will choose who passes through this door, only I will guide the hearts that arrive here.

just before the door closed Xack replied to Hael through telepety
" i never refused. i only added the status to prevent seraph from possibly losing the fight, though i doubt he would have anyway. it was an insurance policy. he's my other if he goes down, so do i. i just wanted the white witch, she is the one who can unbind me from him, i currently have no need for this kingdom hearts, once i am free of his connection i can rid the world of him and no one will be able to stop me from complete control"

seraph was just barely able to find namine's location before this event and quickly vanished going towards her. as the doors shut the universe and the many worlds that resided within trembled  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:49 pm
(OMG you guys, I am sooo Sorry, I completely forgot about this RP eek !!!! Wow, I feel terrible. Geeze I am SOOOO SORRY cry !! )

(Riku)

Riku looked over to where Kazen had been pointing and a wave of relief fell over him. He was happy that Kazen had good eyes to catch them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sora)

"Well," Sora rested his chin on his hand thinking, "Now that we've found you, we need to get back to Riku and the others. We've all collected enough heartless and nobodies to try and fuse them together and figure out if we can save Seraph."

"Yeah," quacked Donald.

"So what are you guys waiting for," said Axel, "Lets get a move on."

Sora agreed with a shake of his head, "Yeah, come on every one lets go back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Riku)

"Well," said Riku to Davis, "I know who's with him. A couple of nobodies named Axel and Roxas. And of course there's Donald and Goofy, they've been traveling with Sora ever since we left home the first time. Trust me when I say that those two are as animated as they come. We split up because Sora wanted to find another friend of ours, her name is Sazuka."  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:03 pm
Medevilgirl
(OMG you guys, I am sooo Sorry, I completely forgot about this RP eek !!!! Wow, I feel terrible. Geeze I am SOOOO SORRY cry !! )

"Well," Sora rested his chin on his hand thinking, "Now that we've found you, we need to get back to Riku and the others. We've all collected enough heartless and nobodies to try and fuse them together and figure out if we can save Seraph."

"Yeah," quacked Donald.

"So what are you guys waiting for," said Axel, "Lets get a move on."

Sora agreed with a shake of his head, "Yeah, come on every one lets go back."
"So how exactly are we going to get there?" Sazuka asked as they started walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:14 pm
Xia smiled. She knew the two nobodies of course as they had been in the Organization. She wished though that she could learn of where Xemnas might be, and what exactly was going on.  

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:10 pm
Kazen waved his arms. "Yo! Sora and friends! Over here! Are you blind or something?" A spout of water rose in front of Sora. "That get your attention?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:11 pm
Shadowmancer_Lord Kage
Kazen waved his arms. "Yo! Sora and friends! Over here! Are you blind or something?" A spout of water rose in front of Sora. "That get your attention?"
Sazuka stopped and turned to look at him. "Sora, do you know him?" she asked as she stared at the man.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 pm
Donald and Goofy freaked out when the water spat out,

"WHAAAAaaaaAAAAAA," they yelled.

Sora looked around franticly to see who done it, then saw Sazuka pointing to some people. He squinted to see. It was hard, but two of the people stood out more then the others.

"Its Riku and Kiari!!" He shouted, "Along with Xia and Kazan. It looks like they picked some one else up too."

Axel, Roxas, Donald and Goofy all tried to see where Sazuka and Sora had been point.

"Come on, lets go catch up to them," Sora shouted exsitedly an ran off to meet up with his old friends.

"Wait for us Sora," said Roxas, who went after him. So did the others.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff