Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:08 pm
Miharu didn't answered back and continued flying while leaving marks in the trees with her kunai so that shu could follow them  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:10 pm
Gohma erased the marks. "Don't." He said calmly. "I'll send Zetsumei after her. Where we are going no one needs to know about."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:16 pm
Miharu packed her kunai and looked at Gohma "I hope you do!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:18 pm
"I've said sorry Miharu. What else can I do." He said his eyes showing pain slightly.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:19 pm
"Sorry sometimes isn't enough!! I help you more than Ozzy does!!" she said passing him  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:21 pm
"Yeah." He replied coldly. "Sometimes it isn't." He began again.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:26 pm
"You made me feel that all I did it wasn't enough!" she said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:28 pm
"You made me feel as if I wasn't good enough for the Princess of Conshell." He shot back. "And yet I forgave you. Thats what friends do Miharu. They forgive."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:33 pm
"I never asked you to love me and yet YOU ASK ME TO HELP YOU!" Miharu glanced at Gohma  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:45 pm
"I never asked you to come Princess." He spit the word out as if it was poison. "You forced yourself on this quest."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:47 pm
"I wanted to repay for saving me and protecting me! I thought that you were stupid enough to come alone and fight your stupid uncle! What would you win with that? YOUR DEATH!!" Miharu yelled furiously "I can be childish and all but atleast I'm not ungrateful!!" She was reallu hurt and she just wanted to hurt him too  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:01 pm
Gohma laughed harshly. "My death is no concern to you princess. Return to your little kingdom by the sea."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:24 pm
"I WON'T CUZ I WANNA KNOW AOUT THE WIND STONE!!" Miharu yelled while passing Gohma and disappearing  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:26 pm
Gohma laughed harshly again. From the temple she would never be able to find her way to him. He walked back to the village slowly.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:29 pm
Zetsumei appeared in front of him as he entered the village. Why did you do that? He asked cautiously. Lately Gohma had been acting strangely and he didn't want to enrage him. What was your reasoning for pushing the girl away?  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games