Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 862 863 864 865 866 867 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:44 am
*too afraid to click*
Sorry Hiraru. Anything dog is not my thing...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:48 am
It's okay. I just wanted to share the ugly baby pictures.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:52 am
Kittens are never ugly, even when they don't have fur.
I want Pixie back crying Damn apartment no-pet policy... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:55 am
Ugly baby pictures are what the breeder calls those images, because it's so hard to make a big headed, little bodied, baby look cute in a picture. Puppy, Kitten, or otherwise, They are always cuter in person.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:58 am
Well I think it's impossible to make dogs look pretty no matter what age they are. They are still things to be afraid of to me. My cousin's mutt(that is seriously what it is) was brought to the vet last week to get neutered. So at least we don't have to worry about that one spawning.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:02 pm
... The are not fish... nor are the demons. I understand you don't like, or appreciate dogs, but there are some people who do. Please don't insult us for it.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:13 pm
Tell that to the dog that almost took a chunk out of my thigh the size of a coke can...And that was one of the friendly ones  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:27 pm
It doesn't sound like it was one of the nice ones. It sounds like it was an attack dog. My Dogs are not like that. Loki is too small, and would rather jump on you and play chase, and Rudy is mostly blind and barks at new people.

'There is no such thing as a bad dog, only bad owners and trainers.' I am a firm believer of this.

I understand you don't like dogs so I will never pressure you into meeting mine, or force you to see pictures, but I would appreciate if you would leave you comment at 'I don't like dogs' or 'I'm afraid of dogs'. I think we can understand such things. Because your fear is so deep rooted I will not make you change, nor even try to change you, but in the same respect I expect you to treat me the same. I love cats and dogs, all creatures in fact, there is very little if anything that can change that.

Thank you for respecting my wishes.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:39 pm
My cousin's dog tries to take off my toes. It's only the size of a housecat but it's jaws make up 50% of its body.
Actually...I have two cousins whose dogs are like that, only one of them is still a puppy.
I think what ticks me off with those dogs my cousins have is that sure they bite, but the family basically prod them to continue and even think my bloody feet as the result of them is 'cute'. I guess that's what you refer to as a bad owner... Lets' see how cute it is when that one grows up and starts taking chunks out of people like my friend's dog tried to do to me. It attacked me without provocation. I wasn't even near it when it suddenly came at me. I wasn't making any movements like I was pretending to hit it's owner or anything. I was standing there in the pasture talking to my friend and then it attacked me at random.
So yes I'm afraid of dogs. And I have more than enough reason to be. The only reason why I'm more against them than I should is that 90% of people I know who have dogs want to try and 'cure' my fears by exposing me to them. And ALL of my family think my fears are strange and that it should be impossible for me to fear dogs. So they expose me to them even more.
[/rant]

So I do respect your wishes. I'm sure you would never train your dog to eat people like my family has been doing with theirs.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:52 pm
I would not. When Loki tries to 'herd' people we get on him. We put him in 'time out' Such behavior by a family pet, is unacceptable within my family and the pet owners I know and respect.
When the dog does this... perhaps you should try kicking him, or yelping like a puppy. The yelping from a dogs point of view is an extreme reaction from something they don't like. Most dogs will instantly stop what they are doing when they here this.

If your family has a problem with you kicking the dog, lightly for biting you, give them an ultimatum, they put the dog up when you're there, or you kick it with it bites you. It's a fair reaction.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:02 pm
I have only three dogs to worry about. Two of them are in one house. In one house there's a dog that stands just past my knees and it finds that it simply can't survive unless it tears up every shred of clothing I have on my person. The other dog in that house loves trying to take of my toe digits. Nothing works trust me. One time I even tapped it and not only did it try to engulf my enitre foot, my family thinks I'm retarded for 'abusing' the thing and coaxes it to keep eating my foot. That's only one house. In the other house there's a dog that vaguely resembles an alligator when it comes to it's huge jaws and small body. And it yelps. Oh does it ever yelp. And it pees everywhere. And it tries to eat me and then pee on me. And they think it's the most darling thing in the universe and I'm being uncaring to it. I mean what do they want me to do?! Point to a clean area of my sock and say 'you missed a spot'?
Ultumatums don't work in my family at all. It's always something like this "I love dogs, everyone else in the house loves dogs. So you're going to have to shut up and take it". Democracy rules I guess...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:11 pm
I was just trying to offer what advice I have. I still say if your family has a problem with you kicking the dog in the mouth for biting you, tell them you were just trying to get it to stop hurting you and leave it at that.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:17 pm
The best way I find to prevent this problem from happening is simply not going to those houses. They know I don't like them. I remind them every chance I get. I think only one part of my family actually understand, and they have a german sheperd and three kids. I go pale every time I see those youngsters playing with it. Thankfully they live on the mainland and I have only been around that a few times. I would have had a nervous breakdown if I had to spend a week like that ^_^; But they knew I was afraid of it before I even got there so it was in the cage when I was in the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:28 pm
Poor dog... I hope his kennel was properly sized for him. Or they stuck him in a back room. That's what we do with our dogs when we have guests and we don't want them underfoot.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:17 pm
I donated blood today.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 862 863 864 865 866 867 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games