Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:29 pm

well I live in the "She couldn't say anything her mouth was full" Demension

I'm going to say that everytime someone says "That's what she said"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:32 pm

I need some help. I like this girl, and she likes me back. But she was mad today and I wanted to ask her out but I couldn't... And we won't see each other for like... 5 days. Yeah I think it is 5 days... not sure. But I am going to be talking to her on the phone in a half hour. Do I ask her over the phone? She seems to be happy when I talk to her, so I don't know if it's a good thing to do. The only thing that is goign through my head is: Phone? Which I know isn't very classy but it seems like the only way to do it for a while...

Zombie Swagger

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Do not do it over the phone. Depending on the kind of person she is it will be much better if you ask her in person. She will respect you more for doing that.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:35 pm

say that you need to talk about something important next time you see her that way you can think of a way to ask in person

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Yeah, well that was what I was thinking, but I promised her best friend that I'd do it today. And her best friend scares the s**t outta me...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:38 pm

Who gives a crap what her best friend says. You want to ask her out correctly. She isn't being a good friend if she wants you to do it in a not so classy way.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:40 pm

well you should ask her in person but that's just my opinion trust me scary friends never really follow through with threats and won't really do anything...well that's not exactly true they will tell the person bad things about you....... crying .....but anyway ask in person make an excuse to the the persons friend
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Well, the persons friend is also my friend... and she is ALWAYS with her friend. They pretty much live together. Well, I think I can do it in person, but that means I'll be doing it next week crying

Zombie Swagger

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:47 pm

good luck I got shot down the last girl I asked but I didn't do it in person so yeah I'm a hypocrit but I know that not asking directly makes a diffrence
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:55 pm

If you hook up with her, just make sure your...aim...is right.

I've had bad experience.

We were going on a hay ride one night at some carnival and we went into a dark part of the woods, and I felt a hand on my knee, and one thing led to another and I started making out with her....or so I thought. Once we got back into the light, I recoiled to see it was not her, but another girl thinking I was her boy friend....and we were like: eek for the next 15 minutes of the ride...

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:04 pm

look if you want to ask a girl out do it in person cause then that could be your firsst kiss...just try it....if ur a wimp asking over the phone in person...not being mean though...but phoniex if u REALLY im seriously IF U R-E-A-L-L-Y LIKE HERthen go out with her
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:09 pm

thefire158

I've had bad experience.

We were going on a hay ride one night at some carnival and we went into a dark part of the woods, and I felt a hand on my knee, and one thing led to another and I started making out with her....or so I thought. Once we got back into the light, I recoiled to see it was not her, but another girl thinking I was her boy friend....and we were like: eek for the next 15 minutes of the ride...

.............. eek

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Shocking isn't it?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:14 pm

thefire158

I've had bad experience.

LOL!! rofl rofl rofl rofl

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Koisu dooooooooo eeeeeett nao

I asked a girl out throught text and we went out for two months, that's like my second longest relationship, my longest was with a really really REALLY hot girl in Ireland, she was able to stay the night in my room by the time we were 14 cause her parents knew we are umm ___ ___, and they knew I wasn't gonna want kids aha.

Man was she a great girlfriend some crazy times with her, like the time a kid almost ripped my guts out literally. He cut my stomach with a broken bottle in a fight.....
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games