Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:37 pm

Im not interested in you Gonbe, since everyone is saying that your a DUDE and all.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:39 pm

That just brought my day down. *cries and goes to a "BUMP IT TO A MILLION PAGES" thread*

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Koosei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:39 pm

Gonbe
@Koosei: Outside... over there, at 6. And sure. (Where do you live, btw, out of curiosity?)

@Romyion: Are you interested in me?
wink gotcha. I'll be there. (( I'm in Alberta, Canada ))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:40 pm

Romyion
[-Stefan-]
Koosei
2) I still think you're an a**. so just ... stop.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd
*Sigh*

I watch way too much Comedy Central.

[-Stefan-]

Koosei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:41 pm

Romyion
Koosei
Romyion
Koosei
Romyion
Koosei
xd sexual innuendoes are my favorite type.
My favorite types are...what types are there again? XD
there's the sexual, crude, incompetency, ..... now that I think of it, all of them have a sexual undertone. xd 4laugh yay!
Im the sexual type. XD

@Stefan:At least im not the comic relief. Im the Make the spam can alive guy. You`ve all seen how it can go from dead to alive.
rolleyes okay, Romyion, you can stop trying to pick me up. seriously. I'm not interested. 1) you're too young. 2) I still think you're an a**. so just ... stop.
What? I was just saying im the sexual type. Im not interested anyways.
whatever. that still doesn't change the age though.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:41 pm

@Romyion: But, how about if I were a girl? Would that be okay?
You know, by only liking one gender, you're automatically excluding 50% of the world's population! Logically, that makes no sense at all.

@Koosei: (Oh, cool. I could actually realistically come visit. But I won't, because that's freaky and stalkerish. Quebec btw.)

Gonbe

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:43 pm

Gonbe
You know, by only liking one gender, you're automatically excluding 50% of the world's population! Logically, that makes no sense at all.

@Koosei: (Oh, cool. I could actually realistically come visit. But I won't, because that's freaky and stalkerish. Quebec btw.)
YOUR A DUDE?!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:43 pm

Romyion
Gonbe

YOUR A DUDE?!

Didn't you just say that?

Gonbe

Koosei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:44 pm

Gonbe
xd not to mention that if you're bi, you have twice the chance of success if you're trying to pick someone up.

Gonbe
xd cool. my cousin is actually getting married in Quebec this summer. and I'm gonna be in the maritimes this summer too (hopefully) xp
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:44 pm

Romyion is the Cult Jester.

So proclaimes me: Cult Monarch! domokun

Masamune 5.0

Koosei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:45 pm

Gonbe
Romyion
Gonbe

YOUR A DUDE?!

lol why do I get the feeling that the uncontrollable laughter will start again?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:45 pm

Koosei
Gonbe
Romyion
Gonbe

YOUR A DUDE?!

Because you are the Cult Physcic? ninja

Masamune 5.0

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:47 pm

Gonbe
Romyion
Gonbe

YOUR A DUDE?!

No...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:48 pm

Now... this is either going to get really funny or really awkward. Or a wierd combination of the two.

Masamune 5.0

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:49 pm

Koosei
Gonbe
Romyion
Gonbe

YOUR A DUDE?!

because history repeats itself
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games