Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 867 868 869 870 871 872 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:32 pm
Now and laters and like Starbursts, but with a jawbreaker like shell... I have Starburst Jellybeans.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:33 pm
Now I understand what they are. Thank you Hiraru.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
I'm leaving soon...

Too tired be coherent

...that is all

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:41 pm
eww my little cousin keeps trying to eat her lip gloss

XD Im eating the rock candy  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:59 am
yay candy discussion(?)

anyways.

I WAS SO PISSED OFF THIS MORNING.

I woke up early-ish, and got in to the computer room and saw that the internet was down, so I played my DS and waited, and after the internet came on for like 3 minutes, the power went off. So I kept playing my DS in my room until the power came on again, and when the power came on again, the ******** internet was down again. And then I waited for the internet to come back on again, and when it did, THE POWER WENT OUT AGAIN. GAH!!!!!! And then the same thin happened, when it came back on, the internet wasn't working, and it came back on about half an hour ago. SHMURFLES.[/frustation]

Well, at least i'm here now... time to get posting..  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:46 am
That is a good reason to get pissed off, I know I would be.
But damn thats like sooo unlucky but do you have any idea why the power kept going off? Maybe you should get an electrican to come by and check it out or something. And also really odd the power kept going off as soon as the internet was up. I think there is definitely a connection. :p As strange as it might sound, too bad my fiance is sleeping or I would tell him about this, he knows stuff about electricity.

But wow someone else on then me on at this time off the day, that is like sooooo rare.  

Kaun_Angelfire

Cheerful Werewolf

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:32 am
No, i don't think there's a connection. The internet usually goes out now and then, it just so happens that today, the power kept going out too. stare

But the thing i hate is that whenever the internet is down, the cable is too, so there's no TV either. mad

but yeah, at least everything's okay now.

oh yeah, i'm on the other side of the world, so when peoplpe over on the west side of the globe are asleep, i'm usually awake, so it wont be rare to see me if there's no one else on. xD i'm like the night-shift Mod.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:22 am
xD

now that i'm over my power outage/internet lackage frustration from this morning, i wanna tell u guys about something funneh that happened.

i went to the store to buy some batteries for my AC remote (thailand is too hot...)

So I was doing some printing and what not earlier, and i accidently asked the girl at the minimart: "Hey, do you guys have any A4 batteries?" and the expression on her face was liek 'WTF?' and so she asked me: "Do you mean Triple A?" and I facepalmed after i realized what i said, so i was like: "Sorry, i meant double A." So i bought the double A batteries and came home, and when i opened the back of the AC remote, i practically shitted bricks.

... the remote needed triple A batteries.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:25 am
XD!

POOR SHOXIE!  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:31 am
inorite? emo  

Bullet_Ber

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:43 am
*Points and laughs at Shoxie. dies that way.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:51 am
Don't Judge Me~!!! ;A;!!  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:43 am
XD shoxie

if you were a cannible would you eat your food raw or cooked?  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:47 am
cooked meat of course i would eat.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:49 am
what parts would you eat?  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 867 868 869 870 871 872 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games