Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

The Sexiest Wario

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:10 pm
It also requires a good sense of humor while in here.
Otherwise, you won't get most of the jokes.
If you need anything (Other than gold), feel free to PM me.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:51 am
I just love Nintendo! IT MAKES ME GET HYSTERIA!!!!!!!!!  

Gargle24

Guardian-Hayakawa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:29 pm
I know what you all are thinkin and the answer is yes, i do have a stinky smelly kappa plush on my head 3nodding but that's beside the point. HI! I'm new and, like most of the others, love all things nintendo, unless it's some kid game made by the Americans, in which case i say GO BURN IN HELL YOU PIECE OF CRAP. i think thats enough to explain 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:37 pm
Hi, I'm new. I love playing many Nintendo and PC games. I've been a gamer since I was about 4 I guess. razz Started off with Nintendo.
I'm a girl and I'm insane. Yep.  

Vinstepula

Omega Maximum

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:17 am
Hi I'm Omega Maximum ,(or Charles), I'm so glad I got accepted into the Nintendo Cult! I'm waiting for Super Smash Bros Brawl to come out, and while I'm waiting I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy, Guitar Hero 3, DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2, and Link's Crossbow Training all on my Wii. I also play to finish Pokemon Diamond on my DS. Soon I'll be getting both of them online, I can't wait.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:48 pm
Hi, I'm jellobiafrafan91. I love Super Mario Galaxy and Animal Crossing: Wild World, and I hate Brain Age and Nintendogs (sorry, it's boring). I have a DS, GameCube, Wii, and N64.  

jellobiafrafan91

GhostChylde

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:21 pm
Hello! 4laugh You can call me Chylde. I love nintendo (as if that wasn't a given) i just got a ds for christmas and lurrrve it, the special edition zelda one awww yeeeah ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:20 pm
Hello I'm Lord Adol it's nice to meet you all.  

Lord Adol

Master Mithrandir

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:47 pm
Hey i'm Master Mithrandir. I'm not super new but i'm still new....Just in case your wondering Mithrandir is another name for Gandalf. I like Lord of the Rings!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:05 pm
Hi everybody! I'm Rapunzel... I love overall Nintendo and am addicted to my Nintendo DS at the moment. xd  

rapunzel_chan

JerseyPrincess16

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:07 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Sarah and I'm new to the cult! I'm from New Jersey and my name means princess so that explains my Gaia name. My family has many different game systems, we have 2 of the Wiis however. One that my brother bought and uses and one that my dad and I use. The Wii is my favorite system because you can get very active playing it. I just got Super Paper Mario for it and I'm OBSESSED! I'm also really good at Wii Sports and I just got Super Mario Galaxy as well and I can't wait to start playing that! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:41 am
Hi. I'm new here if you couldn't guess. My name is Flege2 but you can just call me Flege if the 2 is too hard to put in. I could give you a long list of my favorite games but I'll limit it down to my number one favorite: River City Ransom for the Nintendo Entertainment System.

Now I guess you want to know a little about me. I'm 20 and currently unemployed. I tend to not give my opinion for fear of offending someone. My biggest fear is rejection.

Now for the positive things about me. I'm generally a nice guy. I'm very loyal to my friends and forgive easily. I love to help others in any way I can.

I like to play cooperative games. My favorite color is yellow. My favorite food is vegetable soup. My favorite anime is Sailor Moon. My favorite show is Doctor Who.

If there is anything else you want to know about me, feel free to PM me.  

flege2

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ring191

Chatty Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:41 am
I got a question how come it says i'm a non member it said i joined?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:42 am
Hello Hello!!
Well, My name is Rae.
I am 23 years old.
Ive been playing Nintendo since I was about 3.
Some of my favorite games are: Zelda(all), Mario(most all for old consoles), Mario Galaxy, Smash Bros., MK64, Rush 2. Wario Ware...

I just got my Wii and I'm still learning how to work it and finding new cool games... so if you can suggest any help or good games that would be AWESOME! smile

I want a DS. Someone can donate that to me. Hahah

Um. Other then that.... I dunno I love colors, animals, trees, my friends, making new friends, and havin some fun.

Yup. Thats me.

Werd.  

Kittymeeow

Anxious Cupcake

xXxAlonexxForeverxXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:50 pm
Hey smile I am just learning the ropes with Gaia because I ridiculously left like 2 years ago. Somehow I found my account and started again...

I was raised on Nintendo! I literally knew of no other system until I was like 12 and someone asked me to play Sega Saturn and I was like...Is that a board game?  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games