Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Joy:

hmm for some reaosn I think it shoudl start on the 20th, and end on January 3rd or something. Give time for eveyrone to get a good rp,cuz we know one night rp can take days. ((well the people I usually rp with at dances...baka Kuri takes weeks..)) As well as New Years. Because Im supposing most of us will be busy with family,partys,vaccations,friends..studying and such.

hmm well jsut got back from Horse back riding,rode a new Horse Halenut. Such a cute big old horse,so furry too. Shes awesome to ride,though shes green. ((means she just got trained.)) Took a shower,waiting a friend to get back so I can get some pictures of a party we were at..

.....and i just found a picture of a neko who looks like Nohea-chan.. X3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: So here's the dealio. Since College has taken a firm grasp on me life. and it looks like that i won't be escaping it soon >_> With my RO addiction and fix. I transfered Captain rights to an account that me and Ai will share. I may give the password to that account to a few others that i can trust and such.

With the Captain account you will recieve guild requests PM style and questions and all. So yo. Yeah.

RH_mattus be its name yo.

[18:50] wonderlandx13: Tiff wants a Winter dance
[18:50] wonderlandx13: I guess i have to set it up
[18:50] wonderlandx13: DX
[18:51] KuraiGekkou: haha
[18:51] KuraiGekkou: get other mods to help!
[18:51] KuraiGekkou: crew
[18:51] KuraiGekkou: >_L>
[18:51] wonderlandx13: xD
[18:51] KuraiGekkou: THEY WORK TOO YOU KNOW
[18:51] wonderlandx13: >___<
[18:51] KuraiGekkou: i hope
[18:51] KuraiGekkou: >_>
[18:51] wonderlandx13: i don't think so
[18:51] KuraiGekkou: YOU GUYS ARE TOO DEPENDENT ON ME
[18:51] KuraiGekkou: ::sobs::
[18:52] wonderlandx13: DX
[18:52] wonderlandx13: boo hoo
[18:52] KuraiGekkou: cant a kurai just do college work for once in a while crying ?
[18:52] wonderlandx13: who wants to do college work?
[18:52] KuraiGekkou: nobody
[18:52] KuraiGekkou: >_>
[18:52] KuraiGekkou: but people have to do it
[18:52] wonderlandx13: I will go to art college
[18:52] wonderlandx13: and get art homework
[18:53] wonderlandx13: but me stuck in stupid high school
[18:53] wonderlandx13: DX
[18:53] wonderlandx13: i miss elementry school
[18:53] KuraiGekkou: XD
[18:53] KuraiGekkou: haha  

KuraiGekkou

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san: Makie-san would help set it up! But we haven't exactly discussed it... Like what threads will be linked and that kind of stuff. Obviously we would add descriptions and stuff too... But yeah...

So just tell me what to do and Makie-san will try her best to do it! ^.^

I can't wait until Friday!! That's the first night of my performance!!! Wheeee! ^.^ / >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: Due to Finals starting this week (NNNOOO history and geometry start tomorrow!!) I will not be on for this whole entire week...ya..Oh and about the winter dance event, I really like the ice rink idea, I think we can add that in!! whee  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:10 pm
Seyla: I'll be glad to help. Yes I make my triumphant return...why? I ain't failing Psychology anymore XD So yes Seyla is back and ready for action. Did ya miss me?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:

ALL HAIL RENE' THE OLDEST MEMBER!!!

well almost.

I'm 19!!! My bday was Sunday. My last year as a teen crying I have a lot of catching up to do.

Rene the Hopeless

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy: Man even careless me is trying to get good on Exams this time!! X3 since my old man droned on and on for about..5 mintues how good grades are very important for the well being of my future. And Me was like "Bahhh!!! My future shall be well If Sinead has anime!!Besides,Daddy take care of Sinead right?Rigth Daddy?" Old man= V_V "Yes Daddy will.... " "Sinead wuvs daddy!!" ::huggles him::

Heh,Girls got ti lucky,talk in 3rd perosn,call them daddy like a sweet innocent little girl,and they'll melt right in the palm of your hands. A good touch is a kiss on the cheek!! ^-^

Thats enough how to sweet talk your folk.(s) Now the Winter Dance,Ice Rink yes,I think the decorations should all be made out of ice and such..oo, WINTER WONDERLAND!!!!! nyahahha!!! Thats what we shoudl call it!! We should also maybe make um.....misoletoe!!Christmas tree!! oo oo!!And pictures with Santa!!!!! X3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seyla: Hey again. The map is underway and the profile flash is almost done it looks awesome so far! ^.^ 9 days till christmas yeah man yeah. Had a delay this morning it was nice tee hee. Now I only have 3 classes left then i go HOME! HOME! home= <3 good luck to everyone on their finals (you college kids) most of you are done though or finishing today so yeah maybe its a belated good luck?  

Elpinoine
Crew

angeltrinity rolled 2 100-sided dice: 87, 10 Total: 97 (2-200)

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: The horror is finally over!!! Finals have been completed and I got an...88% on my spanish final, 88% on my chemistry final, 91% on my history final, and thats all I know of right now (hopefully I did good on all the rest)

Ok now im on Christmas break, which will be totally boring this year because I am not going anywhere for break. On the side of that I have no clue what I want for christmas, so something tells me I wont get much. *sigh* what I really want for christmas is intangible...you cant recieve it in a box...I, I, I WANT TO BE A MOVIE STAR!!! crying *sigh* me and my fantasies -_- Oh and my b-day is on christmas as well! Hurray, im finally going to turn 16!!!!

Oh and my winter clothes for my avatar is finally complete!! Oh and I cant wait to see the profile flash thing that your working on Seyla whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Joy
Flash profile??Will be like ...Big FLASH!! and then Ria High pops up?will there be mangos?me?others??what what what?? ::dies of curiosity and excitment::

nyahhaha! Well I couldn't go out clubbing yesterday with my friends,for Joy had to go to family Dinner,yes a week early from Christmas because both of other familys (aunts, uncles,cuz's)

Well Atleast I got...yes thats right..an Ipod Nano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd xd 3nodding whee whee whee mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh rofl rofl Its awesome,its black and they also got me a orange cover for it,its so thin!! XD now all I have to do is download software and BANG!!instant music..XD XD Kyaa

Christmass List :
1.Everyone to be Happy
2. Cat Hat
3.Makeup and clothes as such
4.Legwarmers XD
5. Some manga
6.Domo Kun Pillow  

JoY_AnGel

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai

Soo, to get everyone in the X-mas mood. I found this really funny clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=tWV6yDp-gvk&search=twelve pains of Christmas

My X-mas list:
1: Clothes
2: Digital Camera
3: Art supplies
4: DVD's
5: xxxHolic manga

thats practically it. BTW Joy, better becareful with an I-pod Nano. Those things can break easily.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lenair

Well, I have returned from a very dreary and gloom-filled grave. Or better yet, I've found some spare, so now I'm trying to reestablish my relationship with Gaia. ^.^

*there was much applauding*

Heh, also, I took the liberty of editing the first post in this forum. So I hope that does not anger any of you. I'm going to try my best to be active once more, and if I cannot, then I'll probably request to be demoted ahead of time. ^.^;; Yup, kind of like a two-week notice.

Now, to present an example of my attempt to become involved, I shall join in the listing of a short Christmas list.

Christmas List

1. Blessings (for) and good will toward all people.
2. Manga/Anime
3. Clothing
4. Video Games
5. Music
6. Snow (*sigh* Oh... how I long to feel it against my skin... ;_; )  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san
EEP!!! I'm going to a winter dance for the school on Wednesday! I can't wait!! Last dance, 2 guys ended up asking me to slow dance with them!! ^.< My crush turned me down, but this dance I shall ask him again!! And again... And again... And again... And again until I eventually give up, or he says yes, or until I feel he'll never say yes...

Anyways, now that Nutcracker is done, I can return to Ria High!! And I'll even add in meh little wish list!

Meh Christmas Wishlist :
1. My crush to like me back
2. Tons of mangas
3. A lap top
4. DDR: Mario Mix
5. Funky new clothes  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: Woah, Gaia got a new layout 0_o lol well at least its more organized then the previous layout ^^;; Anyways I went to gaia towns and swooned this one guy...ya I know ::does a sexy pose:: (lol im so conceited xp )

Well it looks like the winter dance is coming along great...just need to think of a date to have it on XP Well just 4 more days till christmas!! Hurray I turn 16 in 4 more days!!! Drivers license here I come!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lenair

Wow, that reminds me, I'm no where near being ready for my driver's license. I still need to obtain my driver's permit. ^.^;; Heh, I'm working on that this winter. At least, I'm hoping to set up an appointment so that I can take the test and practice driving again.

I haven't driven a car in three years. -_- I started in middle school... you know, training. Heh, yeah... my mom hasn't had time, and my ex-step father is no longer here, so that quickly came to an end. Now, I don't really have anyone to teach me just yet. I mean, the ablest person is about an hour and thirty-minute "drive" away. ^_^;;

But I'll find a way. And my mom will hopefully find time after things die down at her job. I shall pray for this. ^-^

Oh, and I shall note that the new layout for Gaia is interesting. I don't too much about it, though the pages lag quite a bit. *shrugs* Oh well, you get what you pay for.

Oh, and one last thing; I can't wait until I get my old PC back... I'll actually be able to enjoy the games and towns on Gaia. The latter will be a first time thing. ^.^ Woot! And maybe with the PC up and running, I can make a duly return to the RP-world.

Also, I second Tiffany on the comment about our upcoming Winter Ball. We've pretty much settled what will be partaken of in this event, I personally just hope that must of us will be present. Um, yeah... we still need to figure out a date. Personally, I say we do this during the second or third week of January. It depends on when we'll all have free time after New Year's Day and Christmas. *nods*  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games