Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:49 pm
Lyke LAWL
Bou sobbed onto Ben's shoulder. "Yeah..He jump-" She said, unable to continue and sobbed harder onto Ben's shoulder.

"Bou.." Ben started. "I'm so sorry.. he jumped, off what?" Ben had had a feeling something was wrong. "Bou.." She was sobbing hysterically. He held her up. "I'll be here for you. I promise." He reassured her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:00 pm
Bou calmed down and looked at Ben. Once she was sure she wasn't going to cry she told him what happened.
"Ben....Lilli told Tuesday she was going to stay with Klaash.....He tried to slit his throat.....Then He killed a lot of people and Lilli ran to him and saw what he did......I passed out but then Lilli ran away to a cliff and was going to jump but instead" She gulpled, swallowing her tears. "Tuesday jumped off..." She said, her voice shaky.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:44 pm
+twilight+nikki+
BleedingAngelRose
Angel knows she shouldn't do this, but she slightly peeks through the door and sees everyone, then Angel quickly hides.

((Im trying not be rude O.O But Im also trying to be wanted emo ))

Yui looked at a girl who was peeking at some people. "Why is a ghost staring at people? Are you lonely too?" she asked softly, her feet taking her over to her.

((Once again, she doesn't know what is real, and what is in her head... xD))

Angel looks at the on coming girl. "Um! Oh yes!!"

Angel stands up straight and replies, "Well, I am kinda lonely, but its alright! My names Angel, Angel Smith!"

((Oh really? wow))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:10 pm
((Darn bou! She should be with the head of the house guy, Instead of flirting with Ben. *jealousy
Klara had dozed off a few time in the tub and decided it would be safer to hurry up and go to bed. Once she was dry and clothed she slipped under the covers of her huge bed.
She felt small but it was nice to be able to stretch if she needed to. She stared at the wall that separated her room from Ben’s. I wonder if he’s asleep yet? With that thought her heavy eyelids closed; sleep had finally won the battle it was fighting with her.
Tonight her dreams were relatively calm albeit a little odd. All of the people closest to her were there, even her parents. Laying in her bed her lips curled into a smile.

((Uh, shika, a mirror above the bed? 0_0 that’s kinda nasty lol))  

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:17 pm
Jin let out a sigh unconsciously as he walked back to his empty room. It was too late to visit Klara. She most likely was knocked out by now. He really needed to fix his mistake and clear everything up. He opened the door stripping his shirt off throwing it onto the floor carelessly. I guess it’ll just have to wait until tomorrow. He flicked the light off and fell onto the bed. After thirty minutes he was passed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:35 pm
Lyke LAWL
Bou calmed down and looked at Ben. Once she was sure she wasn't going to cry she told him what happened.
"Ben....Lilli told Tuesday she was going to stay with Klaash.....He tried to slit his throat.....Then He killed a lot of people and Lilli ran to him and saw what he did......I passed out but then Lilli ran away to a cliff and was going to jump but instead" She gulpled, swallowing her tears. "Tuesday jumped off..." She said, her voice shaky.

"She did? Hmm... It's not like I can't say I didn't see that coming. To me it was very obvious that she like him... maybe more." Ben paused. "I'm so sorry, Bou." Ben could see she was trying to hold back her tears. "It's okay to cry, Bou. I don't care."  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:40 pm
[To Haru: Not really. ???. I mean My friend's mom has one. I don't see really how it's nasty.. UNLESS YOU HAVE A SICK MIND! D< Lmao It is in one way, but other than that it's completely normal really. 3nodding ]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:15 pm
The barrier holding Bou's tears broke and she sobbed onto the bed.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:23 pm
Bou had slipped out of Ben's arms and now was crying face down on the bed. "Aww.. Bou.." Ben said, pulling her up. He hugged her tighter, not wanting to let her fall again. "It's... not alright really.. I'm not helping." Damn it. Am I just a person who can't do anything right? I can't help anyone, not even myself half the time. I'm so pathetic. I couldn't help Oiya, Rosalie, and now Tuesday. Because of me not caring.. everyone is dying. And Now I can't even help Bou. She's lost everyone.. Just like I am.

[LMFAO!! Ben's like "I DID MY BEST! I DID MY BEST! I DID MY ******** BEST!" xD I love Dane.]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:35 pm
[[[LOL Possible hook up? lmao....]]

Bou held Ben close and sobbed onto his shoulder again. "Ben you don't screw everything up. If you weren't here, I'd be back in my room alone." Bou said and held him closer.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:11 am
[Possible.. but not likely... as of now.]

"No, Bou. I do mess up everything. I mean sure I'm here to support people... but that's really it, and half the time I mess that up as well. I'm tired of hurting others. I can't bare all this guilt, it's killing me!" Ben said softly, as though not to upset her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:02 am
Bou hugged Ben close. "Not everything is your fault. What happened with Tuesday, we all failed him."  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

flooru123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:53 am
[The][Shika][Spazz]
flooru123
[The][Shika][Spazz]
flooru123
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Tranai let go of Keshi and took a step back. "You don't ahve to sleep on the couch!" Tranai complained. "I bet there's a room open next door to yours... judging how enormous this place it." Tranai said, his eyes wandered around the room. "Keshi," Tranai said, his voice was excited. "How about we go check if there is one. Please? Come on." biggrin Tranai smiled at Keshi, flashing his white teeth.

"ok i dont think they all will take this thing in a good way sense you are human and all but...yeah lets go see!" Keshi smiled back. He blushed as he almost grabbed Tranai's hand.

"What does it matter if you're a vampire, and I'm human? I mean there are other humans here right?" Tranai asked. "Omg. Don't tell humans like aren't supposed to live here? I don't want to get kicked out again!" Tranai worried himself, thinking of the last time he was.. and the time before that. "Oh well s**t.." Tranai sighed. He noticed Keshi was blushing because he'd almost taken his hand. "I don't mind." Tranai smiled. He took Keshi's hand and interlaced his fingers with Keshi's. They started up the stairs. "What floor are you on?"

[hey care bear idk what floor im on!]
"um.....the second floor.....well yeah but i will make shore that nothing will happen to you." keshi said pausing to take Tranai's hand.

"Okay, I'll remember that.. the second floor." Tranai smiled that Keshi had accepted his hand. "And thanks for the protection.. though I may be safer if someone did change me. So they then wouldn't accidentally kill me. Do you think that some time you could bite me, and I'd becaime a vampire?" Tranai's voice was full of entusiasm. "That would be cool.. but the transformation might be painful.. But I don't care.." They'd made it top the 2nd floor. Tranai and Keshi turned down another hall way. They stopped at a door. "Is this yours?"

"yep." keshi just couldn't talk all he could do was stair at Tranai and his beautiful human skin...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:36 pm
Lyke LAWL
Bou hugged Ben close. "Not everything is your fault. What happened with Tuesday, we all failed him."

"Okay..I know. It's not like I really could have stopped it. Myabe help prevented it, but it really was Lilli who could stop him, she just took another route to save him, but it didn't work. [LMAO Ben has such a low self-esteem. It's sad. xD crying ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:41 pm
Tranai noticed Keshi was staring at him. "Is something wrong? Are you okay?" Tranai asked. He opened the door and stepped inside. There was a king size bed. The room was very big, able to fit two. "Nice room, Keshi." Tranai said exctiedly. He craned his neck and pecked Keshi on the cheek, then ran in and sat on the bed. "Oh my god! It's so comfortable!" Tranai laughed.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games