Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:32 pm
Already on it. Get back to your men. While I can't dismiss their skill, they aren't exactly the smartest bunch I've ever seen. Who knows what kind of trouble they might get into if you left them alone too long. ... Especially Berserker.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:59 pm
((I think I made this guy look good for under 15k, didn't I? I had most of these items on chain... so I didn't have to spend much. Oh, yeah... I managed to steal this character back... just in case you guys didn't know))  

BerserkerDooM

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:15 am
xd I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while!
Just the possibility of being glomped and your cronnies come out the wood work. (By the way, WB to Berserker!) I'm tellin' ya gang, he's got some talking to do! *Desi Arnaz: U got some splaining to do*
And I doubt the good people of Barton would take sides with the likes of Plasma and Chickita! and even if we did, we'd never admit it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:10 pm
... Welcome back to Berserker? Technically, this is his first time on here... since the other character wasn't me. He changed his name, though, and I stole it.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:58 am
ChainsawDooM
... Welcome back to Berserker? Technically, this is his first time on here... since the other character wasn't me. He changed his name, though, and I stole it.

Well, I do recall the drama. Any name ending in "DooM" better be u.
Otherwise, my wee-little brain will gets confused. neutral
ANyway, congrats on getting the name to urself!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:27 am
sweatdrop Well at least I'm safe since BreserkerDoom is here.

*shudders* Just thinking about it now creeps me out.  

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:20 pm
You're not safe. Not safe at all. The other BerserkerDooM was an imposter. This one is me. Me, me, me. Meaning the old Berserker that you remember no longer exists. Therefore, this new Berserker's going to have a different personality. Besides... the only ones that I have said (so far) are related to me are Plasma and Shotgun. All the others, for all you know, might just be random people. Including Berserker.

So... as a recap... Old Berserker wasn't me at all. I have now claimed Berserker's name, since that guy changed his name to something else, leaving the name BerserkerDooM open. Thus, I made a new account and took the name BerserkerDooM. Now there's a new BerserkerDooM (owned by me) who is (probably) going to be completely different from the old one (which was not me).

... On a more grammarific note, would it be "the old one which wasn't me," "the old one that wasn't me," or "the old one who wasn't me."

... also... would a statement like "would it be a, b, or c" have a question mark or a period after it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:31 pm
Now, moving on. I know I like... severely hinted that I was going to start that story with Plasma and Chickita today... but I can't right now. Let me tell you what happened.

The night before last, I didn't sleep much, something was keeping me from sleeping. In general, pain. So, at best, I got about 4 hours of severely broken sleep. Then, yesterday, I got to go to a concert. I saw Mastadon, Machinehead, DragonForce, Disturbed, and Slipknot. DragonForce was f***tastically awesome. To make a long story short As everyone knows I can't make stories short, so I came home severely exhausted because we had tickets to the pit and I was often unwillingly pulled into the mosh pit. I didn't want to be in the damn mosh pit, I wanted to watch the freaking bands. Anyway... There was a lot of smoke and crap, and I got moshed by drunk sweaty guys without shirts on (ew), and several times people fling beer in random directions.

So, I came home smelling of smoke, beer, and other unmentionable fluids (once again, ew), took a shower, and ended up going to sleep at around 3 in the morning. So I woke up today at around 4, and was distracted for about 4 hours, you know... by eating, playing videogames with my sister's boyfriend's younger brother (15... I think... maybe 16... I can never remember. He acts older than he is. And he's tall...) who slept at our house after we went to the concert.

Anyway... I only just now remember that I should register for classes today, since the deadline for early registration is in 2 days (... damn you procrastination!), ad then I remember that I also hinted I'd be telling a story right now. Well, I sure as hell don't have time to do both, and I'd much rather do the one that every part of me won't say is the wrong decision... plus the one that wouldn't get my parents pissed at me.

... So... Yeah. Maybe tomorrow. And I mean, maybe.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shel-Fu
Crew

Shameless Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:45 pm
o_O DuNahNahNah.

o wo;;

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:15 pm
iShelby
o_O DuNahNahNah.

o wo;;

JOIN DUREM... WE HAVE COOKIES.

Shelby! -GlompsHugs- I haven't seen you in so long! Its Glomp Shelby season! XD Yeah ok I've eaten too much chocolate....I'll admit that....

Tell us Chainsaw! I want the story! XDDDD

Questing - IMP PLUSHIES ;D Donations much glomped XD

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:33 pm
She forgot about our guild... and, unfortunately, none of us knew she wasn't invited... Until she posted on our old forums, though. Then I added her as soon as I saw it.

I hope you didn't have too wait long, did you, Shelby?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:43 am
*shakes head, in attempt to get thoughts straight*
What with the grammer quiz!? I didn't know there's be a test today!
I guess the first would depend on if you consider Berserker a person or not. I say he is, fictional or not, so I'd personally use "who."
And for the second, I would end it with a question mark.
Oh, U weren't asking me!?
Maybe it was those classes haunting your subconscious mind.
So get those classes registered already!!!
(And thanks for sharing your concert experience. The gross out factor really came through! Now, I remember why I don't party in the French Quarter anymore!!! xd )

Welcome Back, Shelby! Another name-change I see... and your siggy reminds me of Orihime... for some reason.
Anyway, it's great to see you!

Gweener

Shel-Fu
Crew

Shameless Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:22 pm
-glomped-
OHNOES : O

Yes, Shelby forgot about this place and I finally remembered.
D; Damn my horrible memory!

: D Nope.
It wasn't that long after I posted when I got the invite.

x3 Yes, Gweener, Name Change...Well, account change xD
oo Who now?

o wo;;

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:09 pm
Hi everyone back from the in-laws. Had lots o' fun but I am glad to be back. Heyla Shelby! *huggles*

Well off to bed (got home super late)

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:29 am
iShelby
-glomped-
OHNOES : O

Yes, Shelby forgot about this place and I finally remembered.
D; Damn my horrible memory!

: D Nope.
It wasn't that long after I posted when I got the invite.

x3 Yes, Gweener, Name Change...Well, account change xD
oo Who now?

o wo;;

I love me, you love me....

Hahax.

-Glomps Shelby again- XD
Someone should check on your brain everyonce in a while.
You change accounts often XP

You know you want me ;D

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games