Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:29 am

Once the genjutsu was released, Kouga had realized that Ayumu had had pinned him up against a tree. Ayumu had grabbed his sword hand and pressed it close to Kougas neck, still holding the sickle with his other hand just in case.

"Back down Kouga, or your life will surely be ended. Dont act stupidly because of your own jealous rage." Ayumu chuckled.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:32 am

thinks - that is true

*brile said as he continued to watch with his sharingan*

brileone

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:37 am

Kouga gritted his teeth when he found himself pinned against a tree. Damn...I was too careless! He mentally slapped himself. Mustering all his strength, he kicked upwards at Ayumu's chin with his right leg.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:39 am

thinks - thats too easy kouga

brileone

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:55 am

Kouga then grabbed Ayumu's face with his left hand,
"Air Cutter" and he burst a jet of air into Ayumu's face.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:32 am

it takes some time but korioki counstructs a bail-like target made out of straw

korioki starts shooting at the target (and keeps missing)

STAND STILL SO I CAN HIT U ! CURSE U IMOBILE TARGET !!!

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:33 am

korioki scorches kougas cape with a lightning bolt.
korioki: Sorry about that kouga il get u a new one ok !?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:04 am

Kouga glared at Korioki with a look of pure anger,
"Korioki-kun, this is MY fight." he said in a dangerously low voice, keeping his eyes on Ayumu at all times. Dammit, I can't move! He thought to himself, thinking of a strategy out of the situation.

(Ayumu hurry up, I planned something)

ll Shinzo ll

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:36 pm

(Ayumu was too close to throw a kick at his chin, he has Kouga pinned up against the tree lol)

(ill play along lol) Ayumu lifted his knee up swiftly, blocking Kougas kick. When Kouga Grabbed his mask Ayumu bent his head backward, letting the air blast knock his mask off. He brought his head back up toward Kougas face for a headbutt.

"You now look terror in the eyes" Ayumu screamed and let out a chuckle as his head came at Kougas face. Ayumu, with the sickle in his hand, thrusted it forward into Kougas stomach. Kouga was in a mess of trouble. he would take a hard hit to the face or a sharp stab to his stomach.

(i even took his mask off on my avatar, just for effect lol. If you look real closely, he has a scar under his eye, that is supposed to be his scar that he inflicted on himself to get seki reigan lol)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:41 pm

thinks - i could see that coming from a mile away. i wonder if i should intervene yet.

brileone

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:22 pm

(Really? Ah well...
lol I see the scar--the avatar has a good effect xd )

With his left hand, Kouga grabbed the sickle, slicing his hand open. Blood splattered onto the ground as Kouga glared at Ayumu, not doing anything to try and stop the headbutt. Instead of rolling his head sideways to avoid it, he brought his head forwards to add his own headbutt to the attack, intending on doubling the power of the attack (with Ayumu's) and hit Ayumu's head twice as hard.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:25 pm

*brile then sat on a rock*

thinks - they are not trying to kill each other. they are trying to prove who is tougher

brileone

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:13 pm

(GRAA Ayumu goes online, then offline in the next minute scream )
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:15 pm

Ayumus head collided with Kougas. Blood began dripping down Ayumus face as he smiled while looking Kouga straight in the eye.

"Now you get to see the man behind the mask, the true terror that hides beneath the mask." Ayumu chuckled, his head bleeding. He pressed the sickle into Kougas hand more, blood began running more down the sickle. Ayumu brought a knee up into Kougas stomach as he chuckled louder and louder.

"You cannot defeat me yet, stop being so stubborn and accept it." Ayumu screamed while staring kougas straight in his eyes.

"You either stay training at this place, or join me and the sound. You have the potential to become strong yet you refuse it and push it away" Ayumu screamed once again pulsing electricity in high volts through his hands into Kouga.

TenaciousTravyG

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games