Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:12 pm
(( Chara Name: Ami Takumi
Your SN: Nekonotsukiyo
Appearance: Ami is blonde, short, mediumish blonde hair, bright very light blue eyes. She has a beauty mark that is usually seen right above her left collar bone. Usually in a traditional-esque kimono garment with binds beneath.
M/F: Female
Stranger: Ice
Type: Human
Staff: Quite interesting, it's in the shape of a long supposedly stringless Gadulka ( See Here ) pure white with icey blue crystal formations on the end (where the prongs would be). Her bow is ATTATCHED inside of it, plucking one of the crystal formations and playing the invisible chords if need be to fight. - At will she can shrink her 'staff' down to an easier playing size.
Others: Despite her soft, welcoming appearance, Ami isn't. She was adopted at a very young age into a wealthy business family who needed a heir when she was 6. Since then, multiple threats on her life had been made by her numorous relatives, and her friends were after her money. She 'aquantices' people however, she is nice to a point but there has been no melting point in her heart to allow a friend since she was 12, when her parents died and she became the head of her family.
Ami loves playing her violin-esque instrument when time allows it, cold sweets, and rock candy. She absolutely hates the summer for several reasons and most very familiar relationships.

:3 hehehehe... addu~))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:16 pm
(Added~ heart )

Sui marched onward, following Kisuna's aura. He kept close watch over Taffy and Midori; he didn't need the two of them to become lost as well. He gazed at Midori for a while and soon asked softly, "Are you another Stranger...?"  

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:03 pm
"Are you another Stranger...?"

Midori, who had been following quite closely, glanced up to Sui. Confusedly she looked to herself. There was the staff though, her green eyes drifting to that.

"I don't know you, yes..." Ah the puns, but she honestly didn't understand at first.

She heard that before though. What did Alcina-'Neechan say...
"I just know Alcina-'Neechan said something rather odd and now I have this." Her green eyes turned confusedly up to the male. "I was able to do things I shouldn't be able to really on my own. I also fought this really crazy lady... What's going on?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:35 pm
((yess!!! New stranger! heart

speaking of, i need to get poor hayato to be a stranger soon. he's been outcasted for a long time...lol. thats why i gotta love him. rofl

anddd it has nothing to do with this, but its too hillarious not to share. this one girl who i was having an argument with went: "As '100%' Japanese person as you say (because she started to act like she knew everything so i said so to her) you shouldnt act that way. I know japanese people arent like you, and they are polite. You put the japanese people to shame." then she wrote crap in japanese which doesnt even make sense....

then i wrote back in japanese text and she hasnt replied since...im so mean.... rofl and come on! not all japanese people are the same? we aren't freakin robots who like the same things. sheesh. *cough* racism *cough* rofl

wow...yeah. that was funny...at least to me. xd ))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:40 am
((Poor Midori. So confused. I need to wake up Alcina soon... But I'll wait till after Midori gets her explanation, lol. And another summer hater! Yay! lol... I can relate to that. rofl ))

Bran smirked rather unpleasantly at Hayato. "And you're going to stop me if I leave? If I'm not mistaken you're having trouble just standing there. The kid over there is more than welcome to try. But I wouldn't recommend it, considering the trouble you were having with a lower level wind user. Since Alcina has grown rather attached to you, I'd hate for something to happen..."

He was completely bluffing, but they didn't need to know that. Bran was also getting rather worried about his sister coming after him. They wouldn't stand a chance if she appeared...

((@Kaze: O_o Boy, does she have issues. You should through back at her all the stereotypes of Americans, lol...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:13 pm
(@ Midori: CRAP! I knew there was a reason as to why I didn't ask~! rofl )

"Oops," he chuckled, "I didn't mean that kind of stranger, I'm sorry."

"A Stranger is...." He felt beamused. Exactly what were they? If anything, the term 'stranger' is a bit odd to use. He had read the history books, oh how dreadful and long those text were. Time Stranger Kyoko and the other Strangers... but there isn't a real definition for strangers, is there?

"A Stranger is a special person. Strangers are able to have special powers depending on the element that they control." Sui turned at her, "For example, I'm Sui of the Sakanazoku Clan but I'm also the Aqua Stranger because I can control water... or at least some form of it, I suppose. A Stranger's duty is to protect and help Alcina regardless of our will."

He smiled, "But I'm glad to be a Stranger--not because of the powers that we receive--but because you can protect people--people you care about. And Alcina? She cares for us all. We're like family members you meet along the way."

(@ Kaze: You showed her! xd )  

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:16 pm
(( -gasp- And college begins! Spring semester, huzzah! XD ))

Midori raised a curious little brow. At first she was amused at his thoughtful look as if he was honestly trying to recount something. But if a Stranger weren't a stranger what is a Stranger?
That question alone hurt her head.

"A Stranger is a special person. Strangers are able to have special powers depending on the element that they control." Sui turned at her, "For example, I'm Sui of the Sakanazoku Clan but I'm also the Aqua Stranger because I can control water... or at least some form of it, I suppose."

"...Ah, I see." Sort've. Midori bit the side of her mouth in thought. "So I'm this...Leaf Stranger?" Finally she recalled the odd jibberish the elder girl spouted!
"And I'm the Leaf stranger because I can control plants...?" The latter wasn't more of a question to be answered but a confused quirk of her head, approving it with a slight nod.

"A Stranger's duty is to protect and help Alcina regardless of our will."

Her brows shot up quickly. Slavery? To a girl who fell into a pit and needed her help out?

He smiled, "But I'm glad to be a Stranger--not because of the powers that we receive--but because you can protect people--people you care about. And Alcina? She cares for us all. We're like family members you meet along the way."

Midori's shoulders sank a bit to the protecting bit. She hadn't protected Alcina-'neechan well...She was passed out. This poor bird girl's whole life was ruined too. If only...

Wait.

"That still doesn't explain that crazy woman... I've heard things going on but nothing like that." Her mouth frowned as she pointed as well.

Childish curiousity perked up backwards. "And aren't you then supposed to have a tail?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:19 am
Hayato glared at Bran, his anger boiling. Still, he knew he was right. Just standing there was just hard enough for him, let alone raise his arm to fight! And Alcina being attached with him? No, it wasn't even possible. Not after what he did anyway.

"Move it." He growled, his glare turning around to face a tree to his right. "You saved us, I won't ignore that. I'll let you go...for now." Especially, if Bran was right about Alcina and him being...close.  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:20 am
Alcina stirred in her sleep. She let out a soft moan and the words "The mazoku..." before falling back into the realm of the gods.

((Cause I felt the need to do something with her, lol. Even if it is short.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:48 pm
"Mm... it's not slavery if you think about it," Sui added in a little late, "but it's a bit of a responsibility that you can't get out of... since you're the chosen one to do these tasks."

"That still doesn't explain that crazy woman... I've heard things going on but nothing like that." Her mouth frowned as she pointed as well.

Alcina stirred in her sleep. She let out a soft moan and the words "The mazoku..." before falling back into the realm of the gods.

"Ah, yes, the mazoku," Sui repeated after Alcina who fell asleep again, "... They're the 'bad guys' that we have to stop from returning back again. They're quite dangerous and evil...."

He paused, "A crazy woman? You ran into one? She must have been a mazoku of some sort if she was able to control magic...."

Childish curiousity perked up backwards. "And aren't you then supposed to have a tail?"

"Hehe, you're smart. Well..." He chuckled, "I'm out of the water; so I have legs to walk on land. But if I'm thrown into some sort of body of water--even in a tub--I turn into a merman."  

Leri
Vice Captain

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:38 pm
Rhian cursed silently, clearing off the tabletop of her dresser with a quick swipe of her hand. The sounds of glass breaking and objects falling filled the silent void for but a moment.
"He's failed. Do I have to do everything myself in this place?" Rhian's words hissed. Her face turned from the disgruntled expression into a pleasant smile, the most brilliant of ideas filling her mind. "It must be time to pay my dear brother a visit, then."
Rhian gathered the trail of fabric, which made up the lower half of her dress, and stepped forward. A portal appeared in front of her and she stepped out into some forested area. Bran was up there far ahead, but--
What's that? Rhian's thoughts interrupted. Her eyes glanced up towards the trees. She's planning to harm my brother, is she. I cannot allow that to happen. I'm the only one who is allowed to torture Bran in such a manner.
Rhian's figure was swift and she made not a sound as she found a position on a branch a bit higher than Kuromi's and on the tree nearest the stranger's.
"Hi there, kitten. Don't you know it's rude to lurk in the trees?" Rhian's voice questioned, barely over a whisper.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:56 pm
Bran was about to bid the two Strangers adieu when his face paled and he stopped dead in his movements. Rhian... Rhian was here. He made no pretenses to hide his fear this time. This was bad. "We need to leave. Now."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:55 pm
Kisuna felt a new presence enter. It was vague but he felt it. It had a chilling feeling to it that made him shiver.

"What is that...?" He whispered under his breath.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:38 pm
((Mem didn't get my semi-Little Mermaid reference... gonk ))  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:39 pm
Hayato narrowed his eyes, scanning his surroundings. Even if he was hurt, his sense of smell and his keen ears were still available for him. A low growl escaped him. It was not a familiar smell, but… “Mazoku.” He growled, and turned to Bran. “Your friend?” He asked, ignoring his comment about leaving. Hayato didn’t know if Bran meant to “leave” to a trap, or to actual safety. He didn’t know who to trust yet…his trust right now, only belonged to himself.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games