Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:06 am
Flabbergasted Breakdancer
Just hopped off of TF2 spawn campers suck all the fun out of it. Oh well, gives me time to sketch.

Hehe, that was me x3 Still on it though

Oh, but it probably wasn't me xD I only like scout and spy pretty much  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:06 am
Derrick Rutledge
Derrick Rutledge

Good thing about us nerds, we passed on the strippers in rue of Left 4 Dead, Halo, Portal, and Team Fortress 2. smile

That's a good thing? o.o Not always, my friend..
Those are some of the godliest games of our time period, but we also have some of teh godliest strippers.. And by strippers, I mean MALE strippers.
Portal gun + Companion Cube + SCOUT strippers. Now that would be a bachelor party.

Fix'd ^^
However, zombies, Covenant, spies backstabbing you, and GLaDOS would NOT be good x3
Glados caused the L4D incident, that must be what HL3 is going to be about. Portal all zombies at Glados while being a lovable mute. cool  

Dryskale

Dryskale

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:07 am
Derrick Rutledge
Just hopped off of TF2 spawn campers suck all the fun out of it. Oh well, gives me time to sketch.

I was on as Fallen Angel. My sister needs to get a less emo account. I love playing as the Pyro, but I suck at it. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:10 am
Derrick Rutledge
Derrick Rutledge

Good thing about us nerds, we passed on the strippers in rue of Left 4 Dead, Halo, Portal, and Team Fortress 2. smile

That's a good thing? o.o Not always, my friend..
Those are some of the godliest games of our time period, but we also have some of teh godliest strippers.. And by strippers, I mean MALE strippers.
Portal gun + Companion Cube + SCOUT strippers. Now that would be a bachelor party.

Fix'd ^^
However, zombies, Covenant, spies backstabbing you, and GLaDOS would NOT be good x3
Glados caused the L4D incident, that must be what HL3 is going to be about. Portal all zombies at Glados while being a lovable mute. cool

o.o And now the entirety of The Orange Box comes together! I understand nowwww x3  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:11 am
Derrick Rutledge

I was on as Fallen Angel. My sister needs to get a less emo account. I love playing as the Pyro, but I suck at it. xd

Well do you use PS3? Or ExBawks?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:21 am
Lalala.
Waitin' out the dawn~
XP

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:21 am
What's the time for you anyways?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:23 am
Derrick Rutledge
Derrick Rutledge

I got the the one that wasn't the equivalent of throwing a briefcase of money at a burning suicide jumper slashing its wrists as he quotes Vogon poetry.

Damn you little big Planet and your Sony love.  

Dryskale

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:25 am
Derrick Rutledge
Derrick Rutledge

I got the the one that wasn't the equivalent of throwing a briefcase of money at a burning suicide jumper slashing its wrists as he quotes Vogon poetry.

I must not be hip enough to grasp whatever your analogy meant x3 Which is it damn it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:29 am
Derrick Rutledge
Derrick Rutledge
Derrick Rutledge

I must not be hip enough to grasp whatever your analogy meant x3 Which is it damn it?
X-box, The ps3's only redeemable features in my eyes are the blue ray player and the fact that it has little big planet. The x box is cheaper and has almost all the same games, at higher availability.

Come now, don't tell me you aren't aware of THGttG.  

Dryskale

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:35 am
4:34 exactly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:41 am
Derrick Rutledge
Derrick Rutledge

X-box, The ps3's only redeemable features in my eyes are the blue ray player and the fact that it has little big planet. The x box is cheaper and has almost all the same games, at higher availability.

Come now, don't tell me you aren't aware of THGttG.

Well of course I'm familiar with it x.x
But still, I believe you to be wrongo. Pure wrongo. The PS3 doesn't cost more than the 360 elite. And the elite's the way you wanna go, if it's the ONLY console you'll be playing for the next like.. century. Hard drive bitches.
Plus, in retrospect, you'll be saving money with the online play because PS3 is absolutely free while ExBawks is what?... Like $5/mo right?.. Right.
Availability? Heh, no. PS3's got fantasmal availability rates. Most of the time, it's got better rates than ExBawks does because of people with the same though process as you. They don't give poor widdle PS3 a chance because they instantly assume it's worse.
Then there's the graphics.. Come on <.< PS3 is win. Play Assassin's Creed for an example. The faces around the towns have NO mouths, nose, ears.. just smooth, shaded heads. No detail really, which is odd for a next gen console. But on PS3: "Why helloooo facial moles that I can see every last disgusting hair on! I love how detailed you are!"
Uhhh.. Where was I?
Oh yeah, PS3 has better connection speed too. x3 Lag? Chyeah right.
Anyways, all done ranting. I'm not angry or putting down the ExBawks or anything, because it's got some GREAT exclusive games after all.. But Microsoft's milkin' you for more cash than Sony ever would/has. I'm jsut defending my position.

In long-winded summary: PS3 FTW.  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:42 am
DarkWolfLove
4:34 exactly.

East coast, eh?
Central x.x Only 3:42 here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:48 am
Meh I still love my box. *huggles it*

I think I'm gonna call it a night. Tired and want to dream of thingies.  

Dryskale

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:51 am
Ah.
:3
How's your weather?
Rain this weekend?

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games