Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:13 am

((Ok cya later im off too.))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:18 am

Exodus saw Noah and Karin and laughed to himself, Looks like Noah will be busy with her. He decided to ignore the idea of the dark orb and placed it in his pack. He still held Victoria's hand and it gave him a feeling of care. He smiled and he saw Sevias talking with Tyler and another guy, "Hey what's this all about?"

Forsaken Exodus

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:23 am

Noah smiled and blushed lightly. His face turned even more red as Karin changed into only her underwear. He guessed that he needed a bath as well. He took off his clothes until he was in his boxers. He got into the pool and shuddered. "Ooh, that is cold. Come on Karin, this isn't really cold. And it will heat up quicker if two hot people like you and me are in it," he said with his still red face. She is amazingly beautiful. I really hope that she has the same feelings for me that I have for her, he thought blushing even more.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:46 pm

Tiran stepped out of the void of darkness into a grassy field, in his hand he still held the pouch the demon lord had given him. Tiran untied the black cord around the pouch and in fell open reveling a dark gem stone, the size of Tiran's palm. Tiran gave the gem a squeeze and it began to glow a dark purple. Tiran placed the gem in is pocket. "Soon, very soon" said Tiran to himself. A bat flew from a nearby tree and flew around Tiran's head. "Let's go out tonight for a stroll, the night is still young" said Tiran walking off into the forest.

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:17 pm

((Uhhh...Recap? XD))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:21 pm

Sin is in the group with us under the name tyler and only Karin knows that it is Sin. We're camping now and Noah and Karin are in a bathing hole made by Sevias. You are still with Exodus at the camp. Sevias, Sin, and newcomer Krovak are by themselves talking about demon shards)

Omega Awesome391

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:27 pm

(We're not in the cave. We're in the woods a ways from the cave. Sorry I didn't mention that. my bad sweatdrop )
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:40 pm

Amie was walking through the forest when she saw a group of people. She glanced around smiling. "which one , which one." amie said to herself. then she saw to people in a water hole. she only saw the backs of their heads. "puuurfect" she said acting like a cat. She jumps out of her hiding place "Die" she yelled as she swung her scythe down at karin and noah.

Amie Aii

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:46 pm

Noah heard the shout and turned. "Look out Karin!" he said as he dove at her and pushed her out of the way. The scythe came down the side of his leg. "Crap," he breathed in pain. He grabbed his sword and stood at a defensive stance. "Who the heck are you and what do you want?" he said standing in a defensive stance.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:52 pm

Exodus sat down on a log looking around at the scenery. He stood up and grabbed some dead leaes and old pieces of wood and set them down in a pyramid. He rubbed his hands together, "Alright...let's see what I can do..." he grabbed a tiny magnifying lens from his pack and placed a hand around it. He shone light through it and the light hit the wood and began a small fire. He blew on the little embers to create a bigger flame, "There that should be good," he said sitting next to Victoria.

Forsaken Exodus

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:00 pm

Victoria smiled when Exodus put the fire on. She sighed. The fire crackled, and she heard screams. "What was that?" she asked to Exodus.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:01 pm

Krovak arose from his sleep and got up from the log. He then payed his attention towards the two in the water and the person attacking them. Krovak walked over to them because he wasn't in a rush,"Looks like you could use some help with this reckless one..." Speaking to Noah not knowing his name.

LegitlyInsane

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:03 pm

Noah looked over at Krovak. "If you don't mind," he said as he winced in pain. One side of his leg was completely covered in blood and if he didn't stop it soon he would pass out from blood loss.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games