Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:53 pm
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Geiho rubbed the back of his head. "Well, I don't know how much longer I can keep this up, so I'll just explain it to you quick." Geiho looked up with a grin. "You, Kirikage have been duped. The Akatsuki shall rise." With that, the bushin poofed from his imprisonment in the ice. Geiho had used multiple bushins to ran off in different directions. The only clone left had been imprisioned in the ice. The real Geiho had escaped with a knick on his leg...

(It said run off...you're in the middle of the ocean away from the docks...Luri is a Mist jounin and I'm a mist kage...we can walk on the ocean water or even swim underwater...but you can't run off in the middle of the ocean as a genin)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:58 pm
(I'm afraid I just did. Seeing as Geiho was accompanied by the boatman, he doesn't know how to plot the sea, yet he know the general direction from which he came from. After that point, it was all up to his chakra to keep reserved. Plus, I did the number thing. It was fair, buddy. I did attack one of your shinobi, but I was able to systematically strategize (Sp?) my way out of your village, and then left it up to fair, Unbiased chance to see if I would make it out. I did. I win. Good day.)  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:00 pm
(Mibu, it's Sojiro_ReducedEarth. You don't remember him do you. Never expect to win. I honestly think he'll be able to defeat Koi, now, just because of his awesomeness...)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:01 pm
(How can you walk all the way through the ocean? You still have yet to answer that question, and no please refresh my memory)  

BluewolfofMibu

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:02 pm
( *Sigh* I posted in the Rain village of Geiho's return. It shows how he was tirelessly dragging his feet back to the academy. The majority of his chakra was sapped from the water walking for 2 hours. Is that enough for you? O.o )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:05 pm
(You know what, whatever, as long as I don't have Akatsuki coming into my village wrecking the place...I wasn't even chasing you to do anything to you, just wanted to have an audience with your leader)  

BluewolfofMibu

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:08 pm
((xD nice blue. i think demon is still chasing him...so if he catches up to him...xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:08 pm
(I never said your intentions were wrong, its right for a kage to want to protect his village. However, you have to respect a strategist when they've won, even in an rp battle. Even if you really want to win, you have to accept defeat when it is made apparent.

Edit: And I'm already back. I posted how my chakra was sapped after water walking for so long)  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:14 pm
(A great strategist? It takes DAYS to travel between countries, it's even stated so in the actual show. A genin can't possibly have enough chakra to run across for miles and miles of ocean water within 2 hours. The fact that you said RAN is what threw off your entire plan. You could have done a million things but running in the middle of the ocean was not the answer)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:18 pm
BluewolfofMibu
(A great strategist? It takes DAYS to travel between countries, it's even stated so in the actual show. A genin can't possibly have enough chakra to run across for miles and miles of ocean water within 2 hours. The fact that you said RAN is what threw off your entire plan. You could have done a million things but running in the middle of the ocean was not the answer)

((I could run through the ocean razz what happens when you have a demon then have it taken away? shouldn't I still possess some demon chakra?))  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:24 pm
(Are you seriously going on? Man, that guy was right about Mist being a bunch of whiners. Prove that statement wrong by accepting your loss. It may take longer than 2 hours to travel from country to country, but understand that this is a fictional show we're roleplaying after. It takes us to post that we appear in a village in about 2 minutes, no longer. Say it takes Geiho longer, so what? I still escaped. The point is that Geiho has escaped, and he managed to make it back to shore.

Was it not in the show that several characters were forced to walk on water for a long while because their boat had been smashed by something? I can't remember that episode that well.

Anyway, this 'debate' is over. Give up on this useless rant.

And by the way, Sojiro_ReducedEarth is the Towering Bamboo, the elementalist that took over Akatsuki with Mikyo Akumu Yami during DT's role as Guild Leader. We are among the original veteran roleplayers who kept this guild going. I'm glad to have others that have taken my place, but your not helping the cause by your continuous whining.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:24 pm
(Are you ******** happy? Now stop bitching...)

Goji flew down, with the Cloak of Darkness covering his identity. The giant black object, was actually an eagle. The Cloak of Darkness hid his identity, so that nobody could tell who it was, or who the bird belonged to. The bird flew down, and grabbed on to Geiho, at the orders of Koi. They instantly fired upwards, above the clouds so that nobody could see them. Once they reached the land, Goji dropped Geiho off and flew off into the clouds.  

Zombie Swagger

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:28 pm
iKoisu
(Are you ******** happy? Now stop bitching...)

Goji flew down, with the Cloak of Darkness covering his identity. The giant black object, was actually an eagle. The Cloak of Darkness hid his identity, so that nobody could tell who it was, or who the bird belonged to. The bird flew down, and grabbed on to Geiho, at the orders of Koi. They instantly fired upwards, above the clouds so that nobody could see them. Once they reached the land, Goji dropped Geiho off and flew off into the clouds.

((meta gaming at its finest, how would you possibly know he was out here in the middle of the ocean??))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:29 pm
(Demon that's enough... stare )

Zane merely walked back towards his village. "Luri...please train me..." Zane asked him.  

BluewolfofMibu

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:30 pm
(If it gets Blue to shut the hell up I'll allow the assist. -_- )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games