Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Icarus7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:27 pm
You'll do fine. Just... remove... that... lil' bugger sig right there... *chops in half* done.

Just Kidding blaugh sweatdrop . you can keep the sig. Just had to make some comment...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:31 pm
Don't worry you will not be a dissapointment just try your best. That is all we ask and never worry about the crazy poeple like icarus here. Just kidding just kidding.  

uwasa

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:57 pm
Welcome to the guild whee dont worry im sure you will fit in just fine in the guild whee Everybody here is nice and kind...but alot of times hyper xd

*sigh* still have 2 more weeks of P.E. summer school *yawn* and I have been taking lots of naps lately sweatdrop Oh Oh, badmiton today was funny lol I scared 5 people with my hits of doom!!!! my stragedy is to look cute and innocent in the beginning, then when the birdie comes sofly falling down to me...I whack it like theirs no tomorrow xd Phew, but seriously, I have been really competive these past few weeks, and im not those type of people who are competive in sports...weird eek xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:02 pm
Yeah yeah i know. As much as i apologize it just won't make up for my abscence here in Ria High.

<- Knows he really should start on the student Sig orders.

But as of now. Im having some personal probs in my life. ::Hides half Life 2 from everyone:: And as much as family probs. ::Hides Full metal alchemist burnt cds he watches with his bro:: As well as Friend promblems too. ::hides 6 flag tickets::

So till the 9th im going to be jam-packed with fun Promblems and emotional stress. but of course Kurai will do his best to make all of you comfortable in the guild by providing enough fun RP enviroments. (is happy the summer festival isn't over yet).

don't forget fireworks on the 10th ^^. Be there at Saya hill XD.  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:17 pm
ya ya kurai, go ahead and have your little so called "fun" while the rest of us slave off the rest of the summer.......O wait, thats only me crying *sigh* and I thought summer was supposed to be time for fun gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:22 pm
Summer is for fun blaugh vacation, YAY blaugh Hershey theme park YAY blaugh wooooohoooooo!!!! Buy an ipod, YAY blaugh *dances for her ipod all chibi-like* rofl  

Nohea-Chan

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:59 pm
Oh Oh, I got a(n) Rio!! whee so much better then my old cd player which broke stare Music=life!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:12 am
Rios break reallll easssyyy.. I dislike them.

Every gal in the guild. IF you noticed. We officially have a female overpopulation in our guild.

Conclusion? Bring your boyfriends into this guild XP.

we need more guys!!! gonk  

KuraiGekkou

Tristan The Brave

Dapper Genius

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:12 am
Afternoon Ria students and staff. It has been some time since I've posted here I think. Well today is my first day back on Gaia in a while. I'll be more active here. 3nodding A lot of the roleplays here are kinda... dead.... It's sort of depressing.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:14 am
angeltrinity
Oh Oh, I got a(n) Rio!! whee so much better then my old cd player which broke stare Music=life!!!!!
Congrats on the Rio, I have one myself. It breaks easily so I have to take a lot of time to clean it and fix it before I listen to music. I have to be really careful with it...  

Tristan The Brave

Dapper Genius

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100

Icarus7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:38 am
DemonicBane
angeltrinity
Congrats on the Rio, I have one myself. It breaks easily so I have to take a lot of time to clean it and fix it before I listen to music. I have to be really careful with it...

Welcome back. *points out sig is oversized* [/pointing out sig is oversized]

Kurai: I noticed that when I first saw this guild... the girl/boy ratio... that's why I hesitated to join for a month or two. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:30 pm
::scratches chin::

HOw do we break this uneven guy and gal ratio?

::stares at the many gurls in the guild::

Maybe if we pick a few and hold them outside in the Gaia Guild forum.. Guys will come rushing forward to the guild XD!!!

No guys can resist the shmexyniess of...

::looks at each gal::

nah..

no...

::shakes head::

ah hell.. Lets just use Nohea's cuteness.. XD.

better idea. Icarus. get in that skirt now. XD  

KuraiGekkou

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:59 pm
@.@ I noticed that awhile ago. Its crazy. >.<

Hmmm... maybe i can get my whole group of guy stalkers to try out Ria. X3

...Just maybe...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:07 pm
As long as they are good Rpiers XD.

So heres the options i guess to solve the gurl problems:

a) Advertise on the Gaia Guild forums.
b) Neglect entry for female RPiers. (but that wouldn't be fair)
c) Have you gurls have guy characters XD.
d) Have a huge lesbain orgy. XP. Express your characters love in a different manner.

hehe. Im just kidding about the last one. But yeah.. hmm..  

KuraiGekkou

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:10 pm
-.-;;

Well, i like A... That sounds good... *nods* 3nodding

.. I think.. O.o B, wouldnt be (XD) so bad... Its just i dont know if it would work that fast....  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games