Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:31 am
KoTari laughed, "Yes it's kind of like James. Well, the webs come from the spider itself, so the threads are covered with a sticky substance. The spider only has to stick the threads on something solid like those pieces of wood and it would stick fairly well," He explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:39 am
After a few minutes, a waitress, draped in a black cloak came to his table, "Why, hello there. What can I get you then?" Lyle stared up at her with his blue and red eyes, "Bottle of red wine please." The waitress stared at him, "What's wrong with your eyes boy?" she asked rather bluntly, "Nothing, one iris is just a different color than the other. I was born like this." The waitress shrugged, and went off to get his drink. "Man this place gives me the creeps." He gazed around the room, taking note of the other patrons there. There were two men sitting together that seemed, 'safer' than the rest of the place.  

WolfCarson

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:41 am
spade laughed. "i get it" she looked at the web.

lost looked at KoTari. "why does it have so many eyes?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:43 am
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Lupus felt a eyes on the back of his head. He subtly looked behind him. Only one guy was staring at him and Ean. Odd, he could have sworn there were multiple sets of eyes on him. IT had felt like a small group were all preparing to attack and were watching for the best moment. Of course, the attack part was all a part of his slight paranoia, but the other part should have been true. He shrugged and went back to his beer.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:50 am
"I'll be guessing on this. Probably because their vision is so poor they need extra sets so they can see around them and such. I mean, it lives in the center of that web. It needs to be able to look all around itself at once," KoTari explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:56 am
spade looked at it."thats cool" she looked at lost.
he nodded. he enjoyed looking around.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:05 am
"Okay then. Next we will go to the wishing well in front of the shrine," KoTari said and let the spider return to the wood. He led the children to the place in the front of the temple that looked like a square well...which is what it was, "Here, you have to toss in a coin and make a wish without speaking it. Then, when you have your wish made, you grab this large rope and chime the bells on it a few times," He pointed to the rope with two large bells attached to it. It hung over the well. He knelt down in front of Spade and Lost and gave them a coin each, "Want to try it?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:18 am
spade grinned "ok" she made a wish and pulled the bells. she looked at lost.

lost looked at spade he didnt know what to wish for.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:23 am
"What's wrong Lost? Can't figure out what you want?" KoTari asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:34 am
lost shook his head.

spade watched. she didnt bother picking on him. though she had alot of things to say.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:38 am
"Can't make a wish huh?" KoTari mused. He flicked a coin in the air and caught it, "The more generic wishes are things like peace on Verspya, good mental and/or physical health, for someone they care about to be happy..." KoTari listed some possible wishes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:44 am
spade watched lost make his wish. "verspya? is that where we are?" she was confused for a moment.

lost pulled the rope. he liked the sound of bells. he looked at spade.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:50 am
KoTari laughed at that, "Yes. That's the planet we live on," He said. He tossed his coin into the well and made his wish, "You can ring the bells for me okay?" He said to Lost with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:07 am
//arg there is nothing stopping me from launching my comp out the window//

spade looked at lost. she could tell he was happy.

lost pulled the rope. he enjoyed being here.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:08 am
KoTari smiled at the two. He had no idea he was so good with children like this.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games