Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:03 pm
Sanvi veered down a street to a long line of stores. She saw a boy that closely resembled Garin, and as she neared him, she heard no heartbeat, no breathing. A sure sign of a vampire. She ran in front of him, cutting him off. "She needs you, more than you know," Sanvi said to Garin.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:04 pm
Garin sighed. "WHo am I to come between her and her death?" he asked, side stepping Sanvi.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:08 pm
"Garin, please, come back to her," Sanvi said. "Be reasonable."
Aquaria, on the other hand, was being anything but reasonable. She had jumped down from the window and trailed Sanvi, just to see the demon confront Garin. "Garin!" Aquaria screamed, running towards them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:11 pm
"I am being reasonable," Garin replied. "If she wants to blindly trust people, I would obviously get in her way by..." His voice trailed off when he heard Aquaria calling his name. He glanced back to her.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:14 pm
"Garin!" Aquaria screamed, running up to him. She really wanted to hug him and cry from joy, but instead she stopped just short, and her emotions drastically changed course.
"I told you so," Sanvi muttered.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:16 pm
"You look like you need a hug," Garin said and opened his arms up to her a bit.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:19 pm
Aquaria stood, unsure of what to do. Part of her wanted to hug him, another part wanted to hug Sanvi just to spite him, and a third part wanted to run away screaming. So she stayed, her emotions pulling her into an eternal equilibrium.
Sanvi stood near Garin, ready to do anything should something go badly. She wanted now to protect them both.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:23 pm
Garin let out a quiet sigh and his arms dropped to his sides. "Or not, that's fine," he said.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:46 am
Aquaria looked at the ground. "Garin, I need you," she said. "More than anything. And I'll stay out of the business between you and Sanvi," she promised.
Sanvi looked between the two of them. She hoped that things could improve between her and the vampire.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:00 am
Garin stepped to her and put his arms around her. "Aquaria, listen to me," he murmured in her ear so Sanvi couldn't hear. "Where I come from, you only survive by trusting very few people. I know you are innocent, and haven't been involved in anything like that. And I know why you're so willing to trust her, but please... Let me protect you. I promise I won't hurt her unless she attacks one of us, but... I can't loose you Aquaria."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:04 am
"Very well," Aquaria murmured back. "But let her stay peacefully until that time."
Sanvi looked on, and hoped that she would be able to stay. She didn't like Garin's actions, but was unable to confirm her thoughts since she couldn't hear what he was saying.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:06 am
"Yes," Garin replied and gently petted her hair. He glanced back to Sanvi and nodded, like he was saying things were alright now.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:08 am
Sanvi smiled a little in joy when Garin nodded. She nodded in response and moved closer.
"Thank you, Garin," Aquaria whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:12 am
Garin squeeze her a bit. "Do you want to the room or do you want to look around town again?" he asked, this time loud enough for Sanvi to hear.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:46 am
Aquaria looked up at him. "Umm, let's walk around a bit," she said.
She took his hand and started walking.
Sanvi walked several paces behind them, trying not to get in the way, like an obedient servant would.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games