Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:21 pm
Lydia continued to throw shards at him until she couldn't focus on the magic anymore and she quietly passed out in Archereus's hold. Then all her magic stopped.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:26 pm
Rick sighed, "Finally," He said, "Well, I don't know who you are, but thank you for that," He said to Archerus and pulled a trolley over to Kir's cage. He pulled the cage onto the trolley and handed a black crystallis to Chronarch, "If you could plant that on Lydia somewhere, that would be appreciated," He said and pushed the trolley down the alley a little.
Kir was still trembling after what happened.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:31 pm
Mana glared at Rick. He began to pull more on the numbness trying to keep Kir from feeling too much pain. He would feeling a bit no matter what Mana did but Mana could at least lessen it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:33 pm
Rick took one last glance at the unconscious girl in the cage before walking off with Kir in the cage. He wondered who would be following him.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:34 pm
Some Might Say...
Archereus slid back out of the cage through the sound realm. He was back on the other side of the bars in a blink, bleeding from many small cuts. He bowed to Rick, giving Chronarch a disappointed look before following the man. "I am of another of Lastern's." He told the man, unsure of whether his master had told the man his name.

Chronarch sighed and walked over to the unconscious girl. "Why was I created with a conscience?" He wondered again, this time aloud. The knight took the black crystal and planted it on the girl's right wrist. He then turned to the man he had been talking to earlier. "What was your question?"
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:37 pm
Rick looked over his shoulder, "I was thinking you were. So you and Chronarch don't like each other?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:44 pm
Mana turned to glare at Chronarch. "I wanted to know how to open my cage and what the infection was." He was pissed at the fact that he couldnt do anything.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:48 pm
Lydia began to stir once Chronarch walked away from her. She was still activated, but her magic was entirely gone. She tried to use magic to break her door off its hinges but her spells failed. She then tried to force it using her bare hands.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:48 pm
Some Might Say...
"We simply have different views on things." Archereus replied in his harsh whisper. "He has his mind set that we can go about our work with compassion, and I have my own beliefs."
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:52 pm
"As long as that's all it is," Rick said and walked into the test chamber, pushing Kir before him, "Well, lets' get him hooked up," he opened the cage and lifted Kir up. He struggled in Rick's grasp, "Like that other wing? I could take it away from you."
Kir trembled in the man's grip. He looked scared.
Rick placed him on the table in the room and strapped Kir's ankles and wrists to it.

The black crystallis absorbed any magic Lydia let out, forcing her to use only the physical strength of a girl.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:59 pm
Tears began to roll down Lydia's emotionless face as she failed to get the door open. She felt like something inside her was tearing her up, because she was failing to achieve her objective.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:59 pm
Some Might Say...
CHronarch shook his head. "I'm afraid I can't answer either of those questions, even if I knew the answers. I assume someone has the key to you cage, and I was only lucky enough to read one short page from a document on the infection."

Archereus nodded and watched what Rick was doing. He smiled underneath his mask. He had only just remembered why the angel didn't recognize him. the angel had been activated and most likely didn't remember anything.

User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:00 pm
Mana shuddered as he could feel Kir's fear. He was more scared of getting adicted than anything else at the moment. "Are you ignoring me?" He said to Chronarch. He was ready to pull the numbness stronger over Kir.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:03 pm
Kir was on the table and Rick started placing wires and syringes into his body. When Rick finished he backed away to admire his work, "Alright. Lets' start. First I need to scan him and see what he need and what he doesn't need," He walked over to the old style computerized device and pressed some buttons, "He doesn't have a heart? Well that cuts down on things to remove," He laughed.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:10 pm
Some Might Say...
Archereus was about to ask how that was possible and then remembered Lily's comment about Kir being a vampire. That meant the angel could easily have no blood at all, and his heart wouldn't have been beating anyway. This man was looking for efficiency in terrible ways. It could be anywhere from interesting to gruesome to watch.

Chronarch looked to the man. "No, I told you I can't answer your questions." He told him again. The knight sighed and leaned against a wall. "So just how did you get wrapped up in all of this?"
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games