Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:54 pm
The man ignored Leora's questions and continued his ascension up the castle. When he had reached the fourth floor, he walked over to one of the doors and stopped for a moment. "Who ever said I was entering someone else's house?" He said as he opened the door. It seemed the door led to the museum room, the fully-cloaked man walked over to one part of the room and stopped. Then, he silently pulled his hood down and pulled off his cloak. Beneath it, the man standing there had a pair of blood red shoes, pants, and a blood red shirt on. On either side of his waist were two holsters, each carrying a gun that one could easily tell couldn't have been made by humans, it looked too different from any human made gun. His facial features, unlike a human's seemed sharp instead of round and his skin was extremely pale. His hair was the pitch black and he was wearing pitch black aviator glasses so no one could see his eyes. Finally, his mouth was shaped in a wide, evil grin, fangs fully extended. "What other questions do you have for me, Miss?" He asked, not the slightest regard for her being a queen, although he knew she was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:00 am
Leora stayed at the door, unwilling to move, and quite honestly, scared to move, since he had a gun. "Wh-who are you?" she asked, unable to quite hide the tremor of fear in her voice.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:11 am
He listened to the fear in her voice, an o so melodious tone to his ears, except he had never heard another vampire use it. "You have no reason to fear me, I would never shoot another vampire." He said and then addressed her question. "I'm a vampire, and your in-law." He said. It was true, if you put Lance next to the man standing before Leora, a slight family resemblance could be seen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:14 am
Leora relaxed a little. "In-law?" she asked with a raised eyebrow before gesturing throughout the whole room. "Which one?" she asked, not quite believing him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:43 am
"The only one still alive of course." He said as he grabbed the handle of one of the guns and pulled it out of it's holster. "This one." He said simply, pointing the gun to a glass display and firing it. The gun made an explosive-like sound as the bullet shot through the four inch thick glass, causing the entire glass window to shatter to tiny pieces. He walked into the big glass display, and grabbed the blood red overcoat that stretched down to his ankles that was hanging on a hook and picked up the blood red, pirate-style hat. Then, he punched his hand through the wall, and from the hole he had made, pulled out a long, delicately-curved blade in a pitch black sheath decorated with a single red rose near the hilt. He placed the blade in a sling he always had so the hilt poked out of the overcoat over his left shoulder. He looked at Leora with his wife, evil, fanged grin and removed his aviators glasses. What Leora saw was something that was unlike any other vampire. where the black center of the eye would normally be, there was blood red, along with the blood red that was normal to vampires on their irises. The only way to tell which was which, was a faint red ring in the middle of each eye that was a slightly lighter red than the rest, that indicated the pupil. "I'm the second king and the oldest living vampire. I am King David, the blood-eyed. It has been forty-eight generations since I stepped into this castle."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:46 am
Leora's eyes widened at the sight of his eyes. "Why have you come back then?" she asked, now curious more than anything.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:05 am
David shrugged. "I've been getting bored. But just look what life gives me, an exciting war between the vampire, the humans, and the werewolves. Maybe it will even end up a bit like the War of the Fangs." He said, pointing to a large, framed picture of a vampire with armor that seemed to be from Ancient Greece. One of his eyes glowed an enraged, hate-filled red. The other though, had a long scar running down from the top of his forehead, and streaking diagonally through his eye. The man's chest plate had been ripped open, revealing two sets of five gashes running from his shoulder to the opposite side of his hip, forming an X out of claw marks. His arms were riddled with several other scars and his fangs were open threateningly. All in all, seeming one of the most brutal and strong vampires ever. "That's my father, the vampire who brought vampires together to form a kingdom and led them to win a three year long war against the werewolves; The undefeatable Hunter Volt" He explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:10 am
Leora glared at him. "I happen to have a friend who's a werewolf, thank you very much." she said, not too happy that he seemed to be enjoying the thought of killing werewolves.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:22 am
"You're also the queen of the vampires because of my father and the War of the Fangs." He said. "No Hunter, means no kingdom. Before we used to live in small covens of two or three people each." He explained, then adjusted his lucky hat on his head. "Besides, I'm trying to help you guys, thank you very much. And with me, it will probably make a big difference. I've had so much experience fighting, this outfit of mine used to be white. How do you think it got red?"He asked her, his evil grin never leaving his face and his fangs never retracting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:27 am
Leora's eyes widened and she backed away from him, disgusted. "Blood. Why does everything loop back to blood?" she muttered to herself and then threw her hands up in the air in exasperation before turning and going back downstairs wanting to forget about David and go back to Lance.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:25 am
"Because we're vampires. Blood is what we live for." David answered her as he followed her to his descended great grandson.
Downstairs, Lance was frustratingly yelling orders on his cell phone while keeping watch over the nervous human president of the United States of America. When Lance saw David following Leora down the stairs, he stopped and closed the phone.
"D-David? Where on earth have you been?" He asked amazed to see him after his sudden resign from the throne and disappearance centuries before he himself had been born.
"Everywhere." He answered vaguely with his evil grin.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:36 am
Leora sighed and sat down on the couch. Apparently, she wasn't getting away from David that easily. She hugged herself. "I want the twins . . ." she murmured, missing her children.

Kailee entered in then. "Lory!!!" she called out as she ran over to her sister and sat next to her, hugging her happily. She then noticed David. "Who's that?!" she asked cheerfully.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:49 am
David looked down at the human girl, sniffing the air once and smelling her sweet blood before looking at Lance with a curious expression asking why he was holding humans in the castle and if he could bite Kailee. Lance shook his head fiercely. David didn't really care what he said, he only turned his gaze to Kailee, his pure blood-red eyes examining her like a predator would examine its prey, his wide evil grin, showing his two pearly white fangs among his other teeth. "I'm David, who would you be, little girl?" He asked bending forward wanting to taste the human.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:55 am
Kailee wimpered a bit and huddled closer to Leora. "K-Kailee . . ." she murmured, afraid of this vampire. This vampire wasn't nice like Alexis, Lance, or Leora.

Leora glared at David and wrapped an arm protectively around Kailee. "She's my sister, so leave her alone." she growled, her eyes flashing red.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:08 am
David didn't really care about her threats, but when she did threaten him, he causally pushed his overcoat back slightly so he could place the palm of his hand on the gun's handle.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff