Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:42 pm

In the village Syns shadow clones explode threw out the village and the kage bunshin explodes as well as his normal clone.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Lulu's puppet was sent back flying crashing against the wall as the clones exploded. She used the smoke to her advantage as she let go of her puppet for a couple of minutes as she took out eight kunais that floated in mid air "Soushuuha - Manipulate Advancing Blades" they shot towards the puppet master once again. She quickly regained control of her puppet as she send it to her puppet for round two, this time she shot poisonous smokescreen pellets at it.

kidnap_santa_clause

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:57 pm

The kunai collied with the clones as the tags went off causing a masive explosion. Chinatsu was hit by the explosion and got flown back and slammed into the wall and her puppet went with her. She stood up and her body was messed up. Half her body was burned from the explosion and the other half was smashed because of the wall. The kunai were sent flying at her as each one drove into her chest, then the pellets caused her whole body and the body of her puppet to be covered in a toxic smoke screen. A blue light did a quick flash in the smoke and sounds of metal clanking and electric screwdrivers could be heard.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:04 pm

Standing there for a moment watching this, he calls out to the other girl, the one who threw the kunais. "Are you friend or foe...make your decision now" He stated as Senkai inhaled for a moment, preparing an attack

Shruikan Tenshi

kidnap_santa_clause

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:12 pm

"Depends are you friends with the leaf" she screamed to the guy below as she made her puppet spin around the fog of poison as it opened it arms up to shoot needles as it spun around it "Doku Kiri Jigoku: Baribari Hyaku Renpatsu - Poison Mist Hell: Hundred Continous Tears" as soon as she said that the puppet began shooting the needles in every angle of the fog.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:20 pm

waiting for the needles to get close enough Senkai roars and a storm of blue mist fires out of his mouth. The blue mist rages towards the fog, freezing everything in its path. Raiden whips around a large fan (phoenix uchiha fan) making a gust of wind to speed the blue mist up alot faster and expanding it. Soon the ist would swallow the fog. "You can say that, I belong to a village of none. Where do you stand!" He yelled aloud

Shruikan Tenshi

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:30 pm

The needles fired and the sounds stopped. All grew quiet in the the toxic smokescreen still covered the area. A small blue flame appeared in the smoke as suddenly a huge figure walked out of the smoke. About 8 foot tall it had a bull head, 8 arms with a sword, ax, haliberd, shield, and 4 free arms. It stomped its feet a few times as it held up his hands as suddenly all the needles that had been fired, all launched right at Lulu. Then out of the fog walked a normal sized man. He wore a two prong helm, had a cape, his weapon was a spear, and was missing one eye. His right eye started to glow as he tapped his spear on the ground and the wind picked up, it used the wind around him and the one Raiden used and formed a tornado which absorbed the properties of the cold mist and turned into a freeze tornado. The man then pointed his spear at Raiden as the tornado got sent right at him and the salamander.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:42 pm

The salamander grunted in annoyance seeing his own mist redirected at them. Raiden also didn't like the way this was going so he whiped the fan again, redirecting the tornado to a different path, away from the two. He stood there figuring what to do. "clearly the mist won't help us...wind elemental puppet I'm assuming, then maybe this will do..." He muttered as he made handsigns. The ground busrt by him as a large dragon of sand flew into the air. It roared as it unleashed a barrage of sand bullets the size of basket balls at the being with the spear as it flew towards it.

((jesus I beginning to think there's alot more puppets huh?))

*-Suna Shoryu (Sand Dragon)*

Shruikan Tenshi

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:00 pm

((Only 17 more, and I havnt even got to my strongest ones yet : D))
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Masumi H Dekata

((XD this'll be a trip. 17 more though.....*falls down on back and lies there* good god woman. After this I may end up hating puppets lol))

Shruikan Tenshi

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:34 pm

User Image

((Whoo permison to blow everything up? Hey not of you bothered to attack me and I was flat on the ground so I see no reason for any attack to hit me.))

Zeramaru's parts started to move and fix itself. Zeramaru pulled a cigarette from his vest pocket lit it and smoked it.
"I never thought i would be forced to do this" Zeramaru said unrolling all scrolls. "I am sunagakure's puppet master I guess I have to prove it"
Zeramaru took off his vest and shirt showing everything that used to be hidden several scrolls, chambers for his vials, his right arm had a chain shooting thing, his shoulders could shoot out kunai, 4 tails from his back, Retribution his special weapon was in a holster on his belt, a shield mechanism in his left hand and fingertip flamethrowers and last but not the least the twin daggers sheathed on his belt.

Zeramaru pulled out retribution spinning it then shouted "Power Shot!" A steel bolt fired out it was flying at such a high speed towards Chinatsu's heart. It may only have 5 more bolts but it is shot by using a controlled burst of chakra and Zeramaru had the yonbi's chakra which propelled it to such high speeds it could cut straight through 5 inches of steel and still bury several inches into a human.

"You are a human puppet arent you?" Zeramaru said this remembering that she creaks like a puppet has no emotions and uses puppets it was his conclusion.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:36 pm

Masumi H Dekata

((well bring them all in... I'm about to use all of mine sure I only have 34 puppets but hey ... 5 of them are human puppets and the rest are specialized))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:08 pm

((*sigh* im getting highly bored of this. Eris is barily doing anything in this fight, and I seem to be fighting people who arent even from this village. Which is you and Lulu, though Test isn't part of this village ether. This was suppose to be for the leaf ninja but hmm none of them seem to be here but Syn. Where the hell are all the Sannin like Dark and Detachi, and Phi, and Kuma. Where are those people I want to know))
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:25 pm

Masumi H Dekata
((*sigh* im getting highly bored of this. Eris is barily doing anything in this fight, and I seem to be fighting people who arent even from this village. Which is you and Lulu, though Test isn't part of this village ether. This was suppose to be for the leaf ninja but hmm none of them seem to be here but Syn. Where the hell are all the Sannin like Dark and Detachi, and Phi, and Kuma. Where are those people I want to know))

((well, im joining this village shortly...but with this goin on I cant do that, even though alot of people think I am from meh n reiko's relationship towards one another, and the fact that im here alot. Dark is inactive, detachi havent seen forever, Phi is rogue (from ex assassin) Kuma...idk. I'm sorry, but im bored as well, its the only reason I came here to fight. N true eris isnt do much at all. Sorry XP. it sucks havin to wait on others sometimes))

Shruikan Tenshi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 am

Test Subject 196 O
Masumi H Dekata

((well, im joining this village shortly...but with this goin on I cant do that, even though alot of people think I am from meh n reiko's relationship towards one another, and the fact that im here alot. Dark is inactive, detachi havent seen forever, Phi is rogue (from ex assassin) Kuma...idk. I'm sorry, but im bored as well, its the only reason I came here to fight. N true eris isnt do much at all. Sorry XP. it sucks havin to wait on others sometimes))

((Awesome. Well then IM here now. Phi i havent seen. Detachi is on an S-rank mission now somewhere in the mist. which leaves me and the others here. If you dont know who I am you better ASK SOMEBODY!!!!))

Akira walk smoothy over near Raiden. "Raiden is here too....intriging." Akira bit his tumbs as he formed some handsigns "Summoning jutsu" Tepi and Tsuki. "My panther brothern.... Shall we have some fun?" Akira said as he took to the air and formed some handsigns "Mugensajin Daitopa (Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough)" and added it behind the Sand bullets causing them to gain speed with the power of crusing winds behind them. Akira landed in between his two panthers.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games