Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:52 am

havockboy
((pretty odd way to go test))

((ik, but i was confused like hell and the ppl who wanted to fight me are...well...gone? and it was a pain in the neck and i got a mission to do so might as well start it right?))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Test Subject 196 O
havockboy
((pretty odd way to go test))

((ik, but i was confused like hell and the ppl who wanted to fight me are...well...gone? and it was a pain in the neck and i got a mission to do so might as well start it right?))
(( Dammit I'll say it since nobody else will....

Good Guys: 7 ( 6 if yokai isn't here )
Hanzo Uchiha
Phi Invisa
Detachi Hyuuga
Kazuma Hyuuga
Syn Uchiha
Akira Nara
Yokai Hasamoto( is he still here? )

Bad Guys: 6 ( 5 now )
Kami
Zeramaru
Raiden (You obviously)
Ban
Neska
Sakuya Uchiha

Zeramaru poisoned the ground, released all his puppets and I dont know much more but they were all targeted for most of the leaf shinobi. Sakuya was killed but will be coming back in 3 real days ( well 2 now ). Ban is fighting Hanzo, Neska is fighting Kazuma, I believe zeramaru is taking on Syn and thats basically the just. Also kami made a electric barrier.))

Dark-Ninja70

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:16 pm

(ok, I like i said am not in front of the gate no longer. And Ban....wasnt he a good guy? whos he siding with, akatsuki? and where is the eletric barrier exactly, its not my problem but i just want to know. btw where is the safehaven? ppl say its in the village others say its out and i want to know which is true so I know whats correct...this would save me from making a retarded mistake))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:16 pm

((Yeah uhhh Hanzo Ban stopped attacking you to gang up with ZERAMARU to attack me so Zeramaru wasn't fighting Syna and I ran and He turned into Neseka after releasing the one tail >.< Help, and by the way he made a tunnel to me because I used earth military movement adn he used his sand to do it))

irishshamrock12

Detachi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:29 pm

((Anyone want help?))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:30 pm

((ME Ban is trying to kill me STILL.....))

irishshamrock12

Detachi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:35 pm

((Alright. Anything I should be awhere of? Poison in the air? Landmines in the ground? ETC.))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:37 pm

((N..................... oh I am in Kirigakure >.<))

irishshamrock12

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:59 pm

irishshamrock12
((Well think of a powerful earthquake, you would be moved away))

Kazuma was standing infront of the gat again he placed the seal back "Thank you Gobi I will not let you down", as all could see the storm started to stop and he was no longer in demon form, Kazuma did fast handsigns "Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military" And sunk under the earth and started to move rapidly, he was soon away from the village.

(( I'd help you out but the ground is poisoned... ))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:08 pm

(( talk2hand didn't you listen and read eris and hector's house fourm, Ban made a tunnel to get to me))

irishshamrock12

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Phi look at everyone. He was on the tree with his handy gas mask. "Lucky I put this in my bag back a few years ago. It really useful." Phi look at the ground. "Dawm it poison. Well let take this to the air!"

(could someone give me a dawm report on what is happen. Im clueless rite now)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:39 pm

(( Phi you received some shocks from Ban when he was attacking but I made sure to try and keep you safe so you didn't take much pain just a few shocks. ))

(( Oh and Kazuma left underground, Ban who lost his mind and Neska took over went after Kazuma, Zeramaru poisoned the ground and released all his puppets uh that's basically it. Oh and I fused with both my dragons to match Ban's power before he left and went sycho though I got him with ameratsu..-_- ))

Dark-Ninja70

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:46 pm

((I guess you guys got this one))

Seeing that the other ninjas had the situation under control, Kimimaru turned around and jumped back into the city, seeing if his help was needed elsewere.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games