Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:50 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan tried to think straight as Ravin ran her tongue down his throat. He gulped, shook his head lightly and tried to remind himself three times. It had been three times. I would like to eat you, She licked his skin again, he groaned. Even though I am a virgin to human blood. His body shook lightly. "Really?" He managed to say in a low whisper.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:02 pm

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I make the darkness.

She ran her hands down his body, feeling every hard muscle tense under her touch. She grinned into his soft skin as he softly groaned.

"Oh yes," she breathed, licking up his jawline. "I haven't ever tasted a drop of human blood. I would love to have yours."

Ravin ran her hands back up his sides and rested them on his hips. There Ravin slowly rubbed to relax the tension in his muscles. She planted several kisses up and down his throat to further relax him.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:07 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan shivered again, he swallowed harder. Think Dylan... Ravins hands were wandering along his body, feeling every single muscle. She licked his jawline again and he sighed, trying to keep his head on straight. But her fingers where at his hips and massaging them. She was trying to relax him by kissing his throat but he was just getting more and more antsy.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:17 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"But I am quite comfortable right here with you love." But he scooped her up anyways and brought her up the stairs instead of down. He opened a door to one of his favorite rooms, his obserivitory. He loved studiing the stars and had contributed many of the findings in the night sky.
ll Welllll, since I took so long with this post I'll explain it in the next. ll

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:19 pm

Ravin Black

I make the darkness.

His body only tensed further, but it was in pleasure. Dylan seemed to be concentrating hard on doing something. He was failing miserably. Dylan shivered and swallowed hard at her slow, gentle touches. Ravin brushed her lips against his throat. She felt his heart flutter within him like a butterfly. Ravin couldn't seem to stop kissing him, tasting him.

She sucked gently on his throat, knowing well that it would form a hickey. Ravin pulled away to view the bruised skin. She leaned forward and licked the tender bruise.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:21 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica grinned, "Me too." But Hunter was already carrying her up a set of stairs and into another room. She saw telescopes and smiled, practically jumping from his arms. "Nuh uh!" She sqeauled. As geeky as it sounded, she had always wanted a telescope. It would've made star-watching a lot easier. Veronica turned back to Hunter, her grin was wider now. "This is so cool!"

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:24 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan could feel his entire body stiffen. He was still trying to think about what not to do in this moment but his body was hardly listening. Ravin was kissing his throat and she wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon. He felt his heart speed up and he closed his eyes, trying to refocus. And it worked.

That is, until Ravin began sucking on his throat. He could feel a hickey start to form on his tanned skin. She pulled back, examining it for a moment before she licked the spot she had left on his neck. "Ravinnn...." He groaned, his hands wandered along her back. He tried to stop, but he couldn't. His hands slid up her shirt and ran over her icy skin.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:29 pm

|| Ok, I always find it hard to explain to people so bear with me. And if your totally confused don't worry your not the first lol. Um, so you know how some people belive in rencarnation, or god, or even nothing at all right? Well, I belive that the univese, and life, started as one big collective conciousness and eventually one mind/thought decided hey... Let's try this. Thus, the beggining of sentient life began. It's pretty much "if you think you can, you can... Like if there is a god the reason he exsists is because so many people belived him to, not that god created humans, but humans, through so many people beliving and focusing on one thing, in this case god, caused him to exist.

Do you sort of get it? Sorry if I confused you sweatdrop ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:33 pm

|||suprisingly? I get it. like.. its confusing.but i totally understand! (: GOO me!|||
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:38 pm

||What are you guys talking about?! xD||

Ravin Black

I make the darkness.

She gasped softly at the sudden warmth on her icy skin. Ravin pressed down into Dylan, wrapping her cold arms around his hot body. She hugged him tightly. Dylan groaned her name into his ear. Ravin smirked to herself and brushed her smiling lips over his cheek and to his ear.

"You're so easy to tease," she breathed. "I love seducing you." Ravin paused for a moment, a mischevious grin lit up her eyes. "Do you want me, Dylan?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:42 pm

||To Evo My personal belifs lol.||
||To Sam I am glad you get it ^^ I find the whole god craetioj analogy helps when I'm trying to explain it blaugh ||
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:50 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled as she lept out of his arms when she saw the telescopes. She turned to look at him This is so cool! He continued to smile, so Veronica enjoyed the night sky as well. Then he realized how little of her interests or dislikes he knew of. There would be time to find out of course but he was already madly in love with a girl he barely knew... "You haven't seen everything yet." he flipped a switch and watched serenly as the domes roof slid noislessly back to reveal the bright moon and twinkling stars.

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:01 pm

||oh! smile I see||
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:03 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica looked around when she heard him tell her she hadn't seen everything. What more could there possibly be to make her that happy? He flipped a switch and suddenly the room was bright. No, not a light switch. She looked up and her eyes went wide. "I'm never leaving your house again." She gazed up at the night sky. "Why in the world would you spend any time in any other room at night?!" She exclaimed looking acrossed the room at Hunter. "This is amazing," Her eyes averted back to the beautiful night sky.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:08 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled back at her as she pressed her body against his, her arms tightening around him. Ravin breathed into his ear, You're so easy to tease, I love seducing you. He looked into her eyes, seeing the micheviousness shining from them, he smirked. Do you want me, Dylan? She made his name sound like the best word in the world. "Don't I always?" He breathed, his fingers wandering lower down her back, until they gripped at her butt.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games