Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:30 pm
"I could care less."
doppleDanish glanced over at them.
"Oh. You were talking to the other me."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:45 pm
"one of them will be the mysterious sixth member!"
danish proclaimed  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:25 am
"Whoa whoa wait a minute." Cy said waving his hands. "Where just here to grab a bite to eat, i dont know what you three are going on about." Cy said confused as to what was going on. Sixth member? Position? Im just taking the little lady out for a meal, thats all. He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:48 pm
Caly wasn't entirely used to so many people and moved even closer to Cy. She wasn't sure what was going on either and wasn't too keen on finding out. That and she was beginning to feel slightly light headed. Maybe she really DID need something to eat. "Cy?" she lightly grabbed at his arm. She started to say something else, but it suddenly felt hot. maybe it wasn't just the food she needed. I think I'm a little claustophobic. she thought to herself.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:27 pm
No that would be agoraphobic Caly. Claustrophobic is being un comfortable in small places. Cy's voice echoed in the Elven girls head, as he slipped his arm around her waist in a protective gesture. I dont know what theyre going on about but i dont think they mean us harm. Cy said in a reassuring tone to the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:25 pm
Areashine looked at doppleDanish.

"Sorry, but you're not my boss, he is", as she pointed to danish.

"Well, do you guys know anything about pizza?" She asked the newcomers.  

Domo-Kun Chan

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:59 pm
"Not you you, but the other you. This me is your boss."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:56 pm
"Don't fifth members usually die?" Leil inquired curiously. Maybe that was just away teams, but still, five seemed like a bad number to be.
Lucky she was four, maybe?  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:11 am
She glanced up at him when he encircled her waist with an arm and leaned into him. Ok but how do we avoid all this? I'm not too sure if they are actually going to listen that we don't want this, that we're from a Clan.

She looked around at the others and at a question directed at them shook her head. Pizza? What was that? She was not used to a lot of went on in the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:45 pm
"Pizza? I know enough that i dont like the stuff." Cy said as he began to move forward and tot he side of the group that was before them. Whatever they were talking about the Vampire didnt want anything to do with it.

He kept his arm around Caly as they moved around the group and to the door of the Pub. "Well you people seem busy and we have our own business to attend to so..." Cy said with a slight bow, "If youll excuse us we need to take our leave." He smiled cheerfully even though inside he wanted to get far away from these people. Opening the door with his free hand Cy slipped inside the pub along with Caly.

Once the door shut behind them Cy let out a sigh of relief. "Well they were strange, werent they?" Cy said as he released Caly. "Im sorry about that... i didnt mean to grab you there but thing could have gotten hairy, and i didnt want you getting hurt." Cy said with a gentle smile, before they were lead to a table by a waiter and sat down.

After being handed menus, which Cy quickly ignored his and surveyed the people around him, the waiter left the two be.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:36 am
She was quiet most of the time and once they were handed menus she ooked through it but didn't know what she wanted. She was hungry, but nothing in particular would matter. So she looked up from it at Cy, finding him watching the other people and then softly said, "I didn't mind you grabbing me. It was probably for the best anyway. As to eating, I have no idea what to get." she glanced at the menu again before setting it down in front of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:14 pm
"Well.... i guess it depends what you like. Ive spent a decent amount of time here to know that alot of the Italian dishes are pretty good. Also the basic things like hamburgers, pizza and the like are decent as well. So it all depends i guess on what you're in the mood for." Cy said gently, but even while his focus was mostly on Caly it tended to wander to the necks of the waiters or watiress's as they walked by.

"You could always ask our waiter what he thinks is the best dish here." Cy said gently, and as if on cue the waiter came back to the table with a soft smile on his face.

"So what do you to want for today?" He asked.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:29 pm
a waiter plushie stops by there table
"we serve
mexican
sea food
italian
french
american
plush
undead
byako
bbq
omgwtfbbq
drinks
rinks
and pretty much anything you ask for!'  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:11 am
She peered at the menu again adn then looked up at the waiter and said, "Anything you recommend. I'm not really picky." then she added to Cy, Cy, if you must feed from someone, would you consider me? My elven blood will ensure that any side affects that normally persist in others will not in me...I don't mind being fed on...it won't be the first time."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:35 pm
"I'll just have a glass of red wine and a shot of Absinthe." Cy then turned his attention to Caly.

You are a persistent little one arent you? Since you insist Caly ill drink from you, but not until you at least get something to eat. Cy spoke to Caly through telepathy, he didnt want others hearing he was a vampire, that did tend to bring with it negative connotations. What do you mean by it wouldnt be the first time? Cy inquired with a questioning glance.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games