Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Zeek felt himself get lifted and placed on a bed I have got to get up he thought to himself but was still asleep.

Zenith looked up at the group "And for that last part to happen any of the king's soldiers would have to go through me" he said.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:26 pm

"I don't think anyone here is dumb enough to deliberately go against the King's orders. As long as the King wishes you to live (whether we like it or not) you're fairly safe. " she said with a sigh

Elisabeth stretched and yawned.

"Oooooh all this talking is so boooooring. I think I'm going to go to sleep standing up."

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:40 pm

"Calm down!Calm down....Nearly everyone in here knows that i am ill and will die that is something i won't be able to change...even if i wish..."He smiled sadly and lowerd his head"Well ...luckily i found new good friends and had a lot of fun so i don't regret anything"Then Jay looked to Qin"And a childhood dream became true!i met a dragon!...Well that is what i think if i look at you"He said to Qin
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Qin stopped polishing her blade and put both away. "Glad to see I made someone happy," she said half-sarcastically. "So what do you want to do? Frankly, I'm getting a little antsy myself," she said as she stood up. "Anyone got a knife? I'm aching to play the knife game," she suggested.

[a.k.a. "5-Finger Fillet," you can Wiki or Google it if you don't know what I mean.]

SapphireScythe

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:56 pm

Jay put three daggers out ,one of them was silver white and had little angel winges carved in it,the other one had a dragon carved into the blade and a litle red stone was where the eye of the dragon was,but only on one side on the other side it was a green stone,the last dagger was comleatly black.Jay looked ta Qin"Which one ?..Oh and don't hurt yourself"He said teasingly.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:11 pm

She waved away his tease and looked at the three daggers. They all looked nice, not to mention sharp. "I'm tempted to pick the dragon, but... what the hell. You wanna pick? Or should we let Elisabeth? She's the bored one."

SapphireScythe

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:42 pm

((I saw it on Youtube and about fainted! XD ))

"Hmmm? What?"

Elisabeth really had been about to fall asleep standing up. She shook herself awake.

"Oh, A game? Hehe... and a dangerous one too it seems."

It wasn't as good as a fight, but anything was better than sitting around talking. She walked over and looked at the knives thoughtfully.

"Well... knives aren't really my thing." she said and pointed to the axes on her back. "Especially after having a close encounter with one earlier today." She glanced over at Jay. Her wound was mostly healed, though her pride wasn't quite.

"I like the solid black, but its your hand."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:25 am

(Well i think i know it...friends did it with a scissor...erm...yeah...))

Jay giggeld"Sorry about that...but be happy i just used a normal knife"He smiled kindly at her and then let all three daggers fall to the ground,all of the sank deep in the ground"You see...they are all sharper then just sharp,...my mother made all of them....oh the dragon dagger is the sharpest i guess"HE smiled and pulled all out and handed the dagger to Qin"Here you go"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:50 am

"Don't apologize." she said indignantly "we're still enemies until the King says otherwise."

She wasn't sure she liked him being nice to her. It made her feel weird. Although, now that she thought about it, this whole situation was weird. She wanted very much for things to go back to the way they were.

"Besides, it was barely a scratch anyways. A lucky shot." she huffed out the last bit and crossed her arms to watch.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:48 am

"Well that is right but...well i am a nice guy i can't be really ...mean or something...So you have to deal with that "

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:10 am

After a little while Zeek finally openned his eyes and looked around to see Zack sitting in a chair "How long have you been here" he asked still looking at him.

Zenith walked into the room to see Zeek was awake and Zack was in a chair nearby. "So how are you feeling" Zenith asked and walked over to him "I'll scan you to see if you can move around" he said and put his hands over Zeek's chest and his hands started to glow.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:14 am

Zack grinned"Well..i am here since you passed out"He replied"What did you think,huh?We are friends,aren't we?"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:49 am

Zeek smiled "Of course we are" he said just as Zenith finished his scanning.

Zenith pulled his hands away "Well I have some good news and some bad news" he said. "The good news is that you can get up and walk, The bad news is that you still have some poison inside of you" Zenith said and looked behind him.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:51 am

Zack sighed"Then i would say he shouldn't move to much if he does the poision would just spread more inside his body...right?Or do you have any idea Zenith"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Zeek looked at Zac then to Zenith and waited for a response.

Zenith looked at Zack "Well I could do a painful procedure that would take like five minutes" he said "The down side is that the poison would need a new host since it is not dorment" he added. "I could always take the poison and let my imune system take care of it since it is better then most peoples" he said thinking out loud.
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games