Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:00 pm
"Listen buddy, I don't care about what happened when you were a Hunter. Desta and Blin, they're on a mission. Blin's an otter and a good one at that, and Desta wouldn't leave unless it was important. As for A.N.Sem, couldn't it be possible that it was his doppleganger that destroyed Gunlock? Also, if you're implying that Hasmat is evil, I doubt it. Hasmat's more likely to pull a mackerel or trout out of his sleeve than attack an innocent person. If Milosh took over his mind, he might do that. But only then. And to answer your question about where I got my left limbs, I got the arm at the hospital and Erk helped me install the leg." This guy is starting to really bug me... "Now, seeming as I won't build a Gundam class mecha for you, and you have no other buisiness here, please leave." Brett rolled his pant leg and sleeve back down.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:14 pm
"I meant how you lost them, and my patience is running thin. Dopplegangers are paltry excuses here. We have enough that we can tell the difference these days. Blin and Desta are nowhere to be found in Byako, mission or not. And Hasmat was host to this Milosh fellow and, from what I hear, continues as that role. Hasmat is Milosh. I'd rather not leave without what I came for."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:27 am
"Lost my arm in a mecha crash before I joined the Hunters, and I lost my leg when someone blew up my mecha at the Tarlow Highlands. This is my store, and if someone enters wanting something I can't give them, I have to ask them to leave."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:55 pm
"This is the first time you've said 'can't' this whole time. So what is it? You can't build me a mech so I can take down the criminal who not only destroyed half the city and your academy, but also took your leg, or you won't?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:29 pm
"I can't, because I'm out of Gundarium Gamma, which I need to build a Gundam class, and I won't because I prefer not to build mecha for men in suits who I barely know, especially if it's a Gundam class mecha. Now please leave." (You sure know how to annoy the living bajeebus out of someone.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:27 pm
"I see. Gundarium Gamma. How much would you need?"

((It's all part of the plot. Heh. Though it's pissing me off too a little bit... Perhaps talking isn't the way to get him to leave?))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:52 pm
(Oh, I know! Ejector springs!) "70 cubic tons. The stuff can only be found and mined in space, and even if I had it, I still wouldn't build you a Gundam class. I can't build it for you and I won't build it for you, and that's final. Have a nice day." With those words, Brett closed the doors o his hangar. "Phew. That guy was persistent."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:00 pm
((Uh oh~!))

A ticking noise continued from Brett's automail leg.
Apparently, it had been ticking for some time now, masked by the other man's voice.
It would have been familiar to the boy from a year before at the Tarlow Highlands.
The man in the suit walked slowly away from the large doors to Brett's shop, pulling a cell phone out of his pocket as an explosion rocked the closed doors of the shop.
The ticking noise stopped.

"Hunter immobilized, Sir."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:42 pm
(You are so lucky that I can pwn n00bs in War Rock to let of steam right now.) I'm gonna get that guy back for this, I swear to god, he's going down! Debris flew everywhere, a sizeable chunk landing near Orange Mechanism, and every other chunk flew all over. Brett's mecha was damaged, but not badly. Brett himself was almost literally smeared across a large chunk of debris. His left arm and leg rained down as shards of metal, and he was missing his other arm and leg. The important thing was that he was breathing. He was smeared across Mecha Main, but he was breathing. (When did that get there though?)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:46 pm
((You don't think the man who planted the Tarlow bomb without anyone noticing couldn't do it again? It was planted when he inspected Brett's automail leg.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:51 pm
(Dang...He must've had 1337 ninja skillz for Brett not to notice. Or maybe he just wasn't paying attention.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:54 pm
((Brett was too busy being annoyed))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:58 pm
(So he was only asking about the mecha so he could annoy Brett so he could plant a bomb on his leg? Onoz! *le gasp*)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:01 pm
((It gets worse... I suggest getting Brett to the hospital and fixed up quick. The Hunters are going to be in a spot of trouble soon...))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:03 pm
(I'ma need to wait for Erk or someone else to find Brett first. It shouldn't be that hard. Just follow the trail of debris and blood. XD)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games