Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kadann Hyuga

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:24 pm
Morgan walked into the kusakages office. He felt somewhat uncomfortable being around al the people, but noticed his brother and walked over to him. "hey bro. youre coming with me. we're going to mist. I have this word for you too" Any endearment was half faked. He liked his family, but his brother was too annoying to handle.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:31 pm
"Morgan, Why are we going to mist? am i going to join them, yes?" he asked as he took the sword. The air around them dropped a few degrees when he did.  

Don yuan

kadann Hyuga

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:36 pm
Morganm was oblivious to the slight change in temperature. He motion for his brother to follow And left the building  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:37 pm
Alek followed morgan out and through the village.  

Don yuan

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:53 pm
User Image
Yatho blinked though as he noticed a man and another boy appear and disappear within moments. He narrowed his eyes muttering,"People come in and out of the village so freely. We really need to up the security here."Yatho said as he re-closed the door and watched the pair depart.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:27 am
User ImageYatho shook off the odd scene the happened to him as he gazed out the window and looked out to the beautiful Village of Grass. He shook his head before leaning off the wall and approached Selena,taking her hand and giving it a soft kiss before turning towards the door,"Sadly I can wait for the Kusakage no longer my friend.......But I hope Selena...That will shall meet again."Yatho said softly,giving a bit of a timid smile before departing the building. Taking his time to soak in the village before racing off the the cemetary.  

Panthers7

KarosoKemai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:55 pm
Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai chuckled "Honestly i don't know much. I know im got knocked out and came to and didn't remember any thing but i had my fathers papers with me and it say here that this is where he lived last before he dissapeared." Kemai presented the papers of his father and others blood relitives. Kemai then spoke again Kinda sloching and smileing "if it helps i think im at least 8-10 because my father was 26 it says" Kemai them smiles again playing with another needle in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"Ok its settled then I'm a new gennin and lets train." Hideo said as he started walking to the exit.

Hideo then finally unwrapped his sword on his back they were actually two katanas.

"Nelo-san should be somewhere out there, lets go Lucia-san." And then he continued out the door, being insane it really did not bother him that his mother arrived.

"Green hair can also come with." he said with a smile as he popped his head back into the room with a smile then left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJdnrNZ0g9U

((12 6 people))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Alessdmence

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:39 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

"WAIT FOR ME!" Lucia shouted as she ran after Hideo.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:18 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera smiled and followed after Hideo. She stopped right by the door then wrote a note.

The note reads "Dearest Kage, I'm Tera Misashi Jounin of sound and I am going to train some of your gennin."

She left it on the table then left the room.

ACsweetpea

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Tetsuo followed Tera with a smile on his face everything was going according to plan.

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:55 am
User Image
Akira Fujita

Akira followed behind Tetsuo. He took out a small note from his pack and started to lightly carve on it with iron sand. Akira continued on.

User Image  

Bloodfang23

KarosoKemai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:05 pm
(so i guess im part of the village now...?)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku arrived at his office as he took off his makeshift clothes for now and started put his usual equipment minus the weight's as he wasn't feeling to up to use it today. He then started writing a letter quickly he felt that he should leave soon to find Susumu. He then summon up the lightning horse and wrap it up around his neck then nodded at him as the wall separated to let the horse run out which he did in a second as Arekku then cause the room to become black and be sealed off as he left the room heading to the gates, he stopped as he waited for the people to get out off his office.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:45 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightning]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageSelene got up from sitting and walked past Arekku. "Cya later." She said going to see if there was something interesting for her in the village.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games