Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:36 pm
"No, no! You did excellently!"Kyo said cheerfully. As the loud roar sounded across the village, Kyo remembered that that was the village warning system. His tone quickly changed."You and the other student, go, and wait in the main room. I'll be back shortly."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:50 pm
Makoto smiled and nodded as Kyo complimented her, but that smile quickly disappeared as she heard the loud roar. "Okay, I'll go wait in the main room!" she said, a little worried, but she knew that there was really nothing she could do. She was only an academy student, but when she would rank up in the future, she would not hesitate to help her village. She got to the main room and sat down at a desk, waiting.  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:17 pm
Kyler went to the main room and began practicing the jutsu that Kyo had shown him. "Wait, what were the handsigns for that?" Kyler said out loud as he tried to run through the handseals mentally.

[1/4]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:24 pm
Kyler finally remembered the handseals to the jutsu and focused his chakra as he began to form them. 'I'm supposed to become a bolt of lightning when I perfect this, right?' He thought to himself. After he completed the seals, nothing happened. "Darn." He said in frustration.
[2/4]  

Raito Ichiru

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:34 pm
Kyler made sure that he knew all the handseals and preformed them again, adding a little extra chakra to the mix. This time, parts of his body became lightning like, but not his entire body. "So close." He said.
[3/4]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:38 pm
Kyler focused intensely on the jutsu. He poured a fair amount of chakra into this and visualized the outcome. He flashed through the handseals and once he finished his body became lightning and he began flying around the room. He eventually came to stop in front of Makoto. "How are you?" He asked her.
[4/4] (Jutsu learned)  

Raito Ichiru

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:24 pm
Makoto was starting to get really bored, that was until a bolt of lightning appeared in front of her. She jumped up from her desk and let out a cry. But later it turned out to be the ninja that Kyo had been training before she came into the academy. "I...I'm fine," she said in a shaky voice. "A little bored, but fine." she continued, as she sat back down into her chair. "You got pretty good at that jutsu!" she said with a smile. "I wish I could train right now, but without Kyo here, and without a scroll, I won't be able to learn anything." She leaned back in her chair, and stared out the window, hoping to get a glimpse of the battle that was taking place at the gate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:11 pm
Kyo walked through the door."Hello my precious students! No worries, it was a false alarm."He said jovially."I have something for you."He pulled out two headbands and tossed them to them.  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:04 am
Makoto smiled as she saw Kyo walk through the door, and was even more excited when she caught the headband he had tossed over to her. Thank you so much sir! she said, as she stared at the headband in her hand. "Does this really mean that we graduated?" she asked, looking up at Kyo again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:32 am
"Yep. So you can both report to the Kusakage and he will assign you a squad."Kyo said.  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:02 am
Makoto put on her headband and smiled. She had been waiting for this day for a long time, and now she was ready. "Thank you Kyo! I'll go report to the Kusakage right away!" She left the room in a hurry, and walked quickly down the hall to the door, opened it, and went outside. To the Kusakage's Office! Away! She thought to herself excitedly

[Exit]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:24 pm
Don't Worry....
<
<
<
<

User Image

|| U c h i h a ;; Y a n o m a r u ||

│║║█║▌] From the veiw outside the window, a figure would be soon running toward the building. THe figure jumped right threw the window, shattering it, glass flying around him. "Oops, my bad, thought it was open." Yano said as he scratched the back of his head. "Names Yano and i'm here to get my headband and get started with my life." Yano ranted on as he approached them, his big goofy smile present on his face. [ ▌║█║║│

>
>
>
>
....I Gotcha'

Bphane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:15 am
Kyo smiled one of his slightly evil grins."Then you can start you life by fixing my window. And make sure it isn't shoddy work."Kyo would have never greeted a sensei that way, or by jumping through a window.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Rouge Sound [~Anbu~]
"Learning lifes melodies"

Aki entered the building a cheery look upon his face. It had been a very long time since he had been in an academy of any sort and he flashed back to his own time as an AS. As he walked into a classroom he noticed a teacher lecturing a student and hook his head, as he assumed that the kid had jumped through the window thanks to the me on the floor and the shards of glass on his attire. The teacher seemed vaguely familiar and reminded him of the war in mist for some reason. Coughing to announce hi presence he began "Hope you don't mind me dropping in and observing?"

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Bphane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:00 pm
Don't Worry....
<
<
<
<

User Image

|| U c h i h a ;; Y a n o m a r u ||

│║║█║▌] "Right Sir!" Yano yelled as he looked around the room till he could find a broom. He rushed to it and grabbed it, returning back to the spot that had shattered glass and started to sweep. After a minute or two, Yano had swept the glass and had thrown it away. He sighed and started to think were he would be able to get a new window. A thought clicked in his mind as he jumped threw the same window. He looked back to make sure no one saw what he was going to do. He grabbed another window from another building and came back putting it into place. Once that was all done, he opened it from the outside and jumped threw once again. "Sorry it took long, couldn't find a window fast enough." He approached the man that had orded him to fix the window. His new Sensei perhaps? [ ▌║█║║│

>
>
>
>
....I Gotcha'

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games