Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Alicia Hatake~Amekage
User Image

"I guess i should go to Arekku's office" She said as she left to the Kusakage's office.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:59 am

User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

The twins speed off back to cloud they needed to get there now.

KazElli

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Ariana walks back into the village with Ari. Ari seemed to not be annoying but rather normal for once.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:36 am

Ariana ran out out of the village naked with her clothes in hand. She had no intentions to turn back after her past experiences

Bodhisattva Empress

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio whistled as Ariana ran out of the village, naked, and the other guards joined in after him. "What is with girls always running through these gates without any clothes on?" one of the guards jokingly asked Yukio. "I don't know, but I LIKE IT! Probably one of the few reasons I stick around in this village. Hey clones, did you get that!" One red-haired Yukio clone hanged upside down from a tree with a video camera in his hand. He gave the real Yukio a solid thumbs up and then disappeared back into the branches once again.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"YUKIO!!!"Makoto stormed up to the gates."Why are you looking at her like that?!"She ran over to the real him, it was easy to tell because of the lack of a camera.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Because she's naked, duh. Everyone's looking at her." Yukio stated in a smart-a** kinda tone. "Wait, where've you been? I went looking for you but I couldn't find you anywhere."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:31 pm

Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"The Kusakage was training me on how to use my angel. Duh. You're the one who suggested it."Makoto reached up and thumped Yukio on the forehead, before leaning in and hugging him."Silly boy."

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio embraced Makoto. "Well yeah but I was half-expecting that psycho to kill you let alone train you. So how'd it go? Did you master it?" The guards nudged each other and laughed a bit at Yukio's relationship with Makoto, and then one voiced out "Yeah, show us! Show us!" Yukio glanced back at them. "Not now guys." A long pause of disappointed awwwww's was his reply as the other guys trudged back to their post.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Makoto looked up at Yukio, her eyes a bright blue."Well, not mastered, but I think I have a good grasp on it now." She leaned in and kissed him, to the cheers of the guards."Why do you hang out with them?"

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:47 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Who the guards? Hmmm...because they're suckers, really. No matter how many times I beat them they'll still bet away all their money losing to me in poker. I guess they just don't have anything better to do. Besides, you never know when a friendship with a guard might pay off. They'll let you into a village even if they're not supposed to, they'll pretend they didn't see you beating up that old lady and stealing her purse, ya know stuff like that." He forward and kissed Makoto again. "I'm joking about the old woman though. So is there anything else you want to do here, or is it time to give Nanashi another visit?"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Masato appeared at the Grass villages gate, the heavy cloak that he wore was making a feint rustle when the breeze passed Masato,and Moriko.
"What should we do?" He asked his partner, as he looked over the new village. The two had just come from the Hidden village in the rain, were Masato spent the last two months in recuperation, from a previous, and freak acident that had almost claimed the young shinobi's life. For not for Moriko, Masato would not be standing were he is today. For his injury's were quite severe, and they still held a painful reminder to him, for under the cloak was his arm in the fastened sling, still healing from being broken.

The Loan Ninja

Shaii Wolfe

Wheezing Genius

4,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:38 pm

~*Moriko Matsushita*~
"I can't remember the last time I cried..."

User Image "We can go to my dorm to get you settled in." She smiled and stayed at a slow pace. His arm seemed to be taking a while to heal. From what she had heard, bones normally took about six weeks to cracked her knuckles and stretched as she walked. "I haven't been home in a while..." She reached up and scratched Aka behind her ear. The small red panda had made a heal. But she was only an academy student. What did she know? Next to nothing. That was what. After a small huff, she remarkable recovery. Now that they were through the gates, Moriko could see her dorms.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Crimson_Yetis

"Back to Nanashi.Are you coming with me?"Makoto said eagerly.

Crimson Remedy

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games