Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:58 pm
elaise stood a short distance from niara and jamanto she had been thinking about what they had to do.
" we need to move on and finish this, it's been going on for too long, too many people have been hurt or killed." she said in a soft voice loking at each of the people in the group.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:51 pm
As Az hugged him he kissed her softly. "Anything for you." He then let his legs slip out to stretch out and closed his eyes placing his head against the wall. Though he would never admit it he was exhausted he was tired from the exertion. He only gave himself a moment to rest then stood back up a bit painfully.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:59 am
Az was kind of worried" Yeah we have to go but what is with Jamato?We can't take him with us...but we can't just leave him here alone...The bestr ould be if someone would bring him outside..but not alone...i think it would be to dangerous.."
Blaik nodded"That is true but this is also dangerous!I will bring him outside and take care of him!I am fine now and strong enough!But..if someone wants to come with me..then okay..BUt i would prefere someone who can go back alone without being hurt in any way"Whiel he spoke he looked shortly at Nightshade.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:57 am
elaise looked at blaik and azzura before looking over at nightshade, " your the only one of us that will be able to come back here alone without getting hurt, you can help him take jamanto and then ocome back." she said in a low voice looking at nightshade.  

GAlA_Olivia

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:40 pm
Niara looks at everyone. "If I can trust you and Nightshade with my life, then I can trust you with Jamato's. Go, before it's too late!" she says, looking at Blaik.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:03 am
Nightshade's eyes darkened a bit. He wondered briefly when he went from a contract killer to saving people. He stood back up with a very brief grimace. "Sure....fine....." He moved over and grabbed Blaik by the collar then reached down and lightly placed his hand on Jamato. He then focused again and shifted the three of them into the plane of shadow. It was dark as no light could be seen. Strange sounds could be heard and it was freezing. And as suddenly as they went in they were out. He had teleported them back outside and this time he layed back on the ground and panted hard his eyes closing as his body shut down. He wasnt dead, just too exhausted from the energy he had put out.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:34 am
Blaik looked worried at Nichtshade and then to Jamato,with a sigh he transformed into a dragon .He took both and brought them to a safe place where both could rest"You shouldn't overuse your powers"Blaik spoke to Nightshade"I think this isen't good for your body and..you don't want to leave this world so fast ..do you?I mean this would make a girl really sad"He giggled and started to heal Jamatos wounds with dark energy" ..The others don't know it yet..but even if they want the won't be able to leave the tower..only those who are like you , me or..."He looked at Jamato and smiled sadly"Or like him can leave this pleace...They have to kill the one who created the tower..he is waiting at the top.."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:03 pm
((dun dun duuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn!))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:08 pm
(yeaaaah dun duuunnn dunnnnnnnn is good XDDD Well i think you will survive...well or not )

Azzura sat down"Well i think we have to wait now till Nightshade is back...Untill the we will rest a little"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:46 pm
Niara paces, unable to rest. She was worried about Jamato, what's going to happen, how they were going to get out, and how to save Zack. She couldn't stand still for more than five seconds.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:03 pm
"Alright Azzura we'll wait for Shade" Coop calmly said to Azzura. Deep inside he was anxious because the battle was not looking too good.
Dave was starring into space with a glazed look on his face. He was calm and collected. What could he be thinking. Perhaps he isn't thing anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:44 pm
Azzura grinned at all of them "don't worry! We will survive and get out of here promise!I could tell you more now but i think i shouldn't this ould change the future"She then walked over to Niara and hugged her"Calm down...he will be okay.."She whisperd to her "Jaamto will be okay you will see him soon..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:32 pm
elaise looked at the others before sitting down on the floor close to them, she sat with her knees up and her head rested on her hand, she lifted her head and looked around her wearily before resting her head on her hands again. fang sat beside her his paw resting on her foot.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:51 pm
Niara hugs Azzura back. "I know....but...I just can't help it...I also have a bad feeling....I think we should leave....now...." she whispers, back, shivering in the essence of evil that was around this castle.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:12 am
Nightshade opened his eyes and looked at him. "Truth be told if it werent for her I would die and not care." he sat up slowly. "Besides all I need is to hunt...that will be soon." He wiped his hand over his face. "It wont take long."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games