Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:00 pm
Alex smiled."Sure."He started to walk towards the scent of the dance club and smiled at Miki,waiting for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:12 pm
Miki walked after him and smiled sweetly."This is going to be fun."  

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Era Of Atonement

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:47 pm
Annika

User Image

Annika flashed open one eye to see the sun burning through the window. As quickly as she had lifted her eyelid, she squeezed it shut and groaned loud enough to create a soft echo. Her feet twisted at the sheets wrapped around her, tugging with her legs to throw the bedding off. Frustrated, she sat up and glanced around her, remembering where she was. Packages lay near the door, covered in pretty paper. Annika hopped off the bed to retrieve them and set them on the bed.

First, she tore open the wrapping of the biggest package to see what had been supplied to her. Inside, she found a dark blue halter on top of the stack. Under that was a pair of short cottony white shorts she wanted to wear right away. The other two packages contained a box of shoes, hair clips and pins, and underwear. She set everything out on the bed and retreated to the bathroom to take a shower and start the day.

Annika stood in the archway between the washroom and the bedroom, towelling herself dry. She used the full-length mirror to pin up her hair with the newly bought accessories. Once dressed, the finished product slipped her key into her back pocket and left the hotel room. The elevator doors dinged a mere four seconds after she pressed the call button to go down. She stepped nimbly across the threshold and chose the button labeled '1'.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:48 pm
Subject M

User ImageAll who followed and asked of M were met with the same tired reply,"Come with me..." Stumbling past Kerox, M stepped into the hotel. The rising sun becoming fully visible as M left the outside. Subject M slowly but jerkily trudged through the lobby and flew up the stairwell to the 3rd floor. Walking to his room with room key ready, he vaguely wondered how everyone else was faring. With the festival over, many of the abnormal looking experiments would be easily picked off. The day promised to be full of excitement, however, before M could experience it for himself he needed some sleep.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:39 pm
(my character is asleep again...and i need to wait for around noon time before he wakes up again..someone want to tell me when that is? in the post and stuff)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:59 pm
Kerox

Kerox looks at M when he walks by and then thinks for a second. Kerox follows M to the 3rd floor adn watches M for a second again. "So if yoiu try anything i'll have to use deadly force and maybe level the hotel to." Kerox said with a calm voice and tied eyes. Kerox did not get much sleep on the way to the island and missed his last chance at his old base befor he left.
He looks around the hall way and see to points of attack that he could use from his room on the fifth floor. "So what is it you want to say to me and the others who I do not know." He said looking around close from M.
User Image

galgoon

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:17 pm
Kisa

Kisa's eyes darted left right and every other direction,looking for someone or an opening,but she had no luck."Hello,Anyone?"Kisa yelled at the top of her lungs."Please,anyone!"She shouted yet again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:21 pm
Subject M

User ImageM finally made it back to his room. His mind closed the window doors and drew the curtains. Stripping his clothes off, M floated to his bed where he tucked himself in. Closing his eyes and relaxing, M's body went to sleep immediately......"....we are all test subjects in an experiment...." M's subconscious thought to everyone within range and wanted to know.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:23 pm
((WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NOBODY WANTS TO PLAYY crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 pm
Watching the unknown man lead them to the inside of the hotel, Seira followed him up three flights of stairs until he stopped and entered his room. Perplexed, Seira sighed and just as she turned around, a voice rang in her head, "We are all test subjects in an experiment..." it said. Seira knew that it was the same violet-haired man who spoke to her. Hoping he still wasn't in a deep sleep, she spoke to him with her mind, "Explain to me tomorrow what exactly do you mean by that. But for now, Good night."

Seira trudged to the nearest elevator and pressed the button labeled, Lobby. It glowed red once she touched it with her fingertips. There was a light ding and the elevators slid to the sides. Thankfully, there was this a man behind the Desk. She walked up to him, saying, "Excuse me, where is my room? Seira Lilith Cadein." The man sat upright and started typing away the the computer in front of him. "Yes, Miss Cadein. Room number 220. Fifth floor. We have taken the liberty of placing your things inside, ma'am." He replied, handing over a set of keys held together by a tag with the number 220 on it. A grateful smile on her face, Seira answered, "Thank you."

After taking the elevator up four floors, Seira walked down the quiet hallway, and upon seeing the number 220 on a honey white door, she entered and looked around. Her bags were neatly placed in the middle of the room, the bathroom had complete necessities. A queen sized bed occupied the middle of the room and on both sides of the room was a cabinet and a door leading to a small balcony.

ananima

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:35 pm
(Does anyone read my posts? crying I thought I specifically stated that it was morning with the sun coming up a post or 2 ago. )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:59 pm
Myi had been taken to the experimantal island a few hours ago and was now arriving in the hotel. She walked in and got her room settled, she looked at the clock and saw that it was now about 7:30 am. She walked out of her room, when she heard a mans voice enter her head saying, "....we are all test subjects in an experiment....". Myi responded my telipathically saying, If you want to leave this place just ask me and it's done. I don't know the powers of the people here but I do know that there is nothing keeping me from where I want to go. So just ask me.
Myi also heard a sort of shout scream and wondered what it was but ignored it while she waited for the mans response.

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:05 am
Subject M

User ImageMyi was another new creature M had yet to encounter, but her mental capabilities and knowledge seemed promising. He decided he would like to meet her when he woke up. Before that though, M responded through thoughtspeak,".....why would you want to leave?......"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:10 am
fmafan100
Miki walked after him and smiled sweetly."This is going to be fun."

Alex raises an eyebrow but continues walking."Being around a bunch of sweaty drunks willing to let you suck there blood dry without screaming out for help?"He grins."Sounds lovely allright."  

KASEKAGE

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:15 am
It's not the fact that I want to it is just that I am able to. Unlike many of the people here, I have the abilities to take myself where ever I want to. Why did you think I wanted to leave? Myi was suprised at the speed that he responded and was happy to have found another who would talk to her telipathically.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games