Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:09 pm
((thought it healed her already >.> And not just heal her but control her lol XD okies edit))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:31 pm
User Image
Shinobu was relieved when she heard Shou. She wanted to say something. Shou... the one word she wanted to say. "Shloo..." Her treacherous lips mumbled.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:43 am
As the parasite wanted to ostrichage Shinobu, it then had Shinobu run away.

As Guroji bumped into Shinobu, he then looked at her, his eyes shone sapphire, as he then began to enchant a spell. As he finished, his body began to shine dully as he then hugged Shinobu, purging the parasite from her body. He then picked her up, his body continueing to adjust to the new personality and the usage of spells, not to mention superior spells.

(Basically, Guroji went spell training to save Shinobu.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:30 am
User Image
Shinobu didn't want to run. No. She really didn't. When Guroji hugged her, she tried to fight him off. And when she was picked off she began to scream. "Get off me! Get off me!" Her call echoed along the halls. She moved her weight and wiggled to get free. She kicked her legs and struggled with her arms. "Shou!" She sobbed and continued to fight. Her energy ebbed slowly, but she kept fighting and calling for help. Her left foot hit Guroji's leg with force and she kept struggling to free herself. "Get off me!"  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:40 pm
"I freed you from the silver-lining parasite. I thought that I could contain it, but I was wrong. By the way, my name is Matsu." Matsu said as he let go of Shinobu, parts of his body were discolored, in fact, were pure white.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:57 pm
User Image
Shinobu turned her head and stared at the man. "How many of you are there now?" She asked softly. She still felt faint from the whole ordeal.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:15 pm
"Four." Matsu said as his eyes turned into a quadwheel eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:21 pm
User Image
Shinobu swallowed. "To make it clear, to all of you, I love Shou more than my own life. You cannot sway me." This was directed at Roguji especially.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:28 pm
"Alright." Matsu said as Guroji was sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:20 pm
User ImageShou stopped in his steps as he heard Shinobu's calls. He'd been wandering the castle for about an hour now, so he was quite far from his room. It had taken him a couple minutes to find Shinobu. His forehead glistened with sweat. "Sh-Shinobu..." He cried, still catching his breath. "What's wrong?"

[[Next week, I might be on more often, but then again, I could be out with friends.]]

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:23 pm
"I saved her from the parasites thanks to your magic. My name is Matsu and was released from the parasite's control." Matsu said, his body finally done changing and was pure white. And also, oddly, was white.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:40 am
User Image
Shinobu turned at the sound of Shou's voice. She ran to him and hugged him. "Oh, are you alright?" She whispered weakly, exhilerated to have him back.

((Okay. Have fun!))  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:49 am
"So you truely love him, don't you?" Guroji said, tears from his eyes. "If you do, then you eill have no problems killing me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:17 am
Alice heard the commotion, as she stirred. She got up and walked down the halls hearing what she wanted to hear, and some of what she didn't. She leaned on her sword, with a bored expression "Hey Guroji...I wouldn't have a problem killing you...if you can kill me" she said calmly, as no human can kill her , but Guroji had a good chance.  

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:49 am
"Stay out of this." Guroji said as he then changed to Matsu, his white wings appearing again.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games