Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:15 pm
"There's gotta be something important in there to him." Demi sighed when they reached the room. Once inside she started digging around the entire room, careful not to make a mess or disorganize anything to badly.

"GOT IT!" She exclaimed, holding up the steel compartment, holding it above her head. "Huh.. Odd.. The light goes straight through the center of it.." She commented, tilting her head before passing it Dante. "Go ahead. See for yourself. Try to trigger some memories or something."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:45 pm
Dante took the compartment and looked it over. Nothing was happening.
"...I don't think this one has anything..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:50 pm
"yea you guys have fun with that. I'm going back to the bridge," he said and began to walk back to the bridge. "let me know if there's a break threw."

Cai followed him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:51 pm
And instantly, Demi was already digging through the room. "Here! Here's some.. looks like old pictures.." Demi said quietly, pausing before she handed him off. "Looks like his family in front of their junkyard shop.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:54 pm
Dante looked at the picture long and hard, but to no avail as he shook his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:00 pm
"The Gaplant?" She offered several pictures of it as it was slowly being built through the pictures.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:01 pm
Dante looked through them with no change in his expression.
"No...It doesn't look like these pic-" he said, stopping when he noticed a picture on the bed. One of the Death-Scythe Hell Gundam.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:08 pm
Demi's eyes followed his, locking right onto the picture. Instantly she was holding it up in front of his eye. She remained deathly silent, as she did not want to disturb anything in him and ruin the possible trigger.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:12 pm
Dante continued to look at it.
"...It feels like something's there...But it's distant..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:14 pm
"Think!" Demi snapped, shaking the picture once. "This suit is responsable for the death of your family! This suit is the reason why you burned during our re-entry! Everything ever bad that's happened to you is because of this suit and it's pilot!" She kept snapping at him, speaking to him as if he were Gil and not Dante. "He attacked a cruise ship that had your family on it! No warning or anything! Just wiped it out like it were trash, just like he tried to do with you and your Gaplant!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:20 pm
"It's still not within reach!" Dante responded, still staring at the photo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:26 pm
"Well think harder damnit!" Demi exclaimed, shoving the photo more in his face. "Your family is dead! Your body is trashed and burned! Your suit has made into scrap metal! Your suit, which you painstakingly was destroyed by a dishonorable sneak attack from this mobile suit! All because of Death-Scythe Hell Gundam!"

"Try to remember the attack. You sent the Barzam team back and took on a fleet all on your own. I was screaming into the officer's headset to the Barzam team to get back there and help you. I was screaming at the officer the whole battle. I didn't have the headset most of the time, but I know you guys could hear me."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:31 pm
The look in Dante's eye could practically spell out what he saw, and what it meant. It was pretty much a story of 'Almost There'...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:36 pm
Demi gritted her teeth, trying to think of more to say when she had already thrown out everything. "I was screaming at them, 'Get your asses back out there and help him,' but they had explained you ordered them all to go back and it was to late for them to go back, even if they wanted to and go against your direct orders. A whole fleet of enemy suits came right at you." She said quietly, as oppose to screaming like she had been doing. "There was smoke and dust and parts every, floating in the weightlessness of space. Then suddenly from the smoke this suit," She flinched the picture a little, "Comes out and says 'Away with you, Trash.' and takes one slice. Then you went silent as he flew away and the Gaplant began falling to the Earth."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:39 pm
"...Perhaps seeing the actual suit..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games