Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:04 am

(Oh it's happening. It's the beginning of the First Great War. It all leads up to the major fight on Noroa much later.)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:08 am

(so where are we during all of this IE: Rygor, Amiea, Nephilis, and so on? are we there or still in evermore)

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:41 am

(Still in Evermore. Evermore won't be helping Shale. It'll sorta be a four on two thing. E,K,S and N vs. Sh and T.)

"Crap." Dulceri decides to bury her beneath a dense veil of sand impenetrable by most outside forces. In the search for Kenji, he dispatches two soldiers. The first one, a small woman, comes at him using every acrobatic maneuver there was while a man, just a small, but more muscular, came with a staff. Dulceri gets his crystal and slides the staff along it's edge. Reaching the girl, he gets low for a sweep. She dodges, which was what he was hoping for. He cartwheels, bringing his heel down upon her head, then his sword through her chest. The man behind him thrusted the spear at his back and he leaps over it, swing his sword down, slicing his shoulder. As he landed, in a swift movement, he spins and stops with the sword just under his adam's apple. He pulls and life exits the man faster than the trail of blood cascaded out. Looking at the two, he noticed they were from Evermore. This revalation made him angry, but in the meantime, he had to get to Kenji, Amara then to the base that was still unglassed beneath the Bulb.

~~~

In Silicia, boats were being readied to move out towards Tenshu with more forces than it had before. "If calculations are right, then for every one man on Zephyr's team, there should be five of us."

The general nods at the female disguised as Devoro.

"Great. Let's move out. Bring the navy game and the ground game. This time whether or not Neph likes it, we're taking over Tenshu. Arm the men and let's get ready to move out!"

"Sir yes sir!"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:53 am

The commotion had caused Charon to realise something, the way he was he souldn't do anything this form wasn't made for fighting, it was made for saving and protecting. Charon gripped his hand tightly and said. ' You would wage war again? Fine then I will show you all how terrorfying I can really be! " He said as a white mask with horrible red markings covering it's surface and a stitched mouth, the mask looked more sinister then any of his original masks, this one was evil and had contained all of the hatred and frustration he had aquired over his endless life up to that point of course. " Arise...my darkest body..... " He said coldly. He slipped the mask on and watched as a thick black mist escaped from it's surface and enveloped him. When the mist cleared his hair was long and silver, his skin was pale and small fangs poked out of his mouth. His eyes were yellow and red in the center, and he had a horrible wicked grin on his face. Standing up his neck cracked his outfit with a skin tight outfit that looked like something that a person would be imprisoned in, raising his head with a wicked smile he said. " Tonight....is truly, a wonderful night... " He said with a small laugh. Blowing away into a black mist he was reshaped near a group of soldiers, he looked at them and said. " Is this all that they have to offer? I don't see why I have to waste my time on vermin like you. " He said as he dashed forward opening his mouth he sank his razor teeth into the necks of the soldiers draining them of blood. This new form wasn't given a formal name, when he was made all he was meant to do was kill there was no need for a name, he was just there to do the tasks that were more uncivilized.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:02 pm

(And it's still night. Thanks for that Mr. Nicko.)

"Charon!" Dulceri yelled. He was still in his pajamas, but was still as deadly as a Prime. "Thank God...these guys...it's four separate armies here..." He swallows a wad of spit and sweat. "My army is beat up...we can't win like this. Me, you, Kenji, Amara and Daphne have to take out four armies all over this continent!!" He stands up watching as an archer draws his bow. "Crap." He lifts a sand wall to stop the arrow, then creates a hand to grab the man. Subsequently, he crushes him in a plume of sand and the noise of crying and cracking can be heard. "Like I was saying, you have to help me. And your mask is different....again."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:18 pm

(( Yeah I thought it was still night when you said that Dulceri was sleeping, glad to know I was right. smile ))

Standing up straight he looked towards Dulceri and said. " yes...my mask is different, I decided enough was enough, I am not going to fight these people as an angel, I am going to fight them as a devil. " He said as an arrow pierced where his heart should be. He stumbled forward a little shocked, but then smiled. " That, was a very good try..... " He said softly. Gripping the arrow he pulled it out and threw it back at the archer piercing his shoulder. " It's a shame you could not see the monsters of my time, they were truly something to be afraid of. " He said as his darkness enveloped a group of soldiers there was a series of cracking sounds and screams and when the darkness lifted there was nothing left, absolutely nothing. Standing tall he looked into the sky. He knew he couldn't stay like this for long, this form was powerful and cold but it was a corrupting darkness that takes massive amounts of will power to resist. Recreating yet another mask he slammed it on and was enveloped in a cloud of sand to form Damascus, a swirl of sand and glass formed around the vampiric body and when it cleared Damascus stood tall and powerful with a serious face. He wasn't wearing a mask, this form was one of his favorites. He looked towards Dulceri and said. " Dulceri if you are being attacked then there's a good chance you aren't the only one being targetted. " He said in a wisened voice.

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:28 pm

Kenji woke up with a gasp. He could've sworn Dulceri called his name and saw that they were under attack. Waking Amara up, he grabbed his stuff and ran over to where Dulceri was only to have something aimed for his face. Quickly shielding himself with sand he turns and sees Dulceri. "What the hell is happening?!" he yelled.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:34 pm

"Wait." Dulceri lifted his hand, causing a wave of sand to lift a group of long range archers from a few miles off. He lifts both his arms in an X causing a sharp wave to slice them in two. He presses his back against Damascus' and gets into a fighting stance. "I know. I already know who and I know where. They have me pinned though. I can't leave here and fight there at the same time. I'm only one person with Earth control." Looking around a group of people closing in on him he continues,"It's like they just keep ******** coming! I kill some, more come...and I'm tired of spilling blood on my soil. I'm afraid to think of how many women and children have been...Grim. I need you to leave me." Dulceri sighs and grits his teeth. "I need you evac the whole city, if you can reach any communication points, alert the whole continent! Kenji, no time for questions! Stick with me and help me fight these bastards off. If we fall, then we fall!"

(Edited)

~~~

"Sir, three more clicks and we'll be within striking range of Tenshu."

Devoro looks upon the mountain range. The dead of night gave the dew stained rocks an eerie glow. Ghosts of light danced around as more dew fell and more dew arised. "Alright general. There's somthing I want you to know."

"Yes sir?"

"If I die, don't get mad. Just fight. My death is nothing but a means to an end. I'm awaiting it."

"You sound like you want to die sir. Is that true?"

"I do."

"Sir...you've been like a brother to me...a father. It's been nothing but an honor working with you."

"Indeed. Now man the ship. One more click and we'll be withing ground striking range. Ground first, sea later."

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:39 pm

"Dulceri..." Kenji started to say when more people came. Summonding a huge wave of sand, he blasted them away. He gritted his teeth. His hometown was already half destroyed and at this rate, nothing's going to be left. Punching another enemy who mangaged to get close, he did his best not to rip that person to shreds. "I'll fight with you till I die." he said determind and started to send waves of sand everywhere.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:54 pm

Dulceri looks at a line of more soldiers pressing towards him, then looks at the sand in a lane beneath them. With no motion from him, spears of sand pierce through each and everyone of them. "God, this is easy, but it's too many of them. We can fight them, so I have a plan. It involves Amara. She needs to get to Tenshu and warn Zephyr. By the way, how'd the night go with her?" He asks with a sly smirk. "People on your left side!"

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Kenji just watched as Dulceri got rid of a line of soldiers. "It's two against like what 100? Alright what's the plan?" he asked. Kenji managed to not blush. "Nothing happened bro." he said grinning. He looked over to his left side and sent another wave of sand knocking them all over.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:43 pm

"The plan is simple, but hard. We need to get into the Bulb and mount a defense. After that, if Amara warns Zephyr, she'll send in reinforcements. That might be enough to stop these bastards from over running the city." Looking around, he spots more people ready to take his head home on a stake. "Goddamn it. It's more like two against freakin 400. Let's get by these fools and get to the Bulb. It's glass, but it's a better base then none." With that said, Dulceri slices the mouth of one soldier before taking off to the Bulb, dodging spears and swords along the way.

~~~

"We're here sir."

"Thank you." Devoro steps onto the rocks of the mountain range and takes the hands of his army of many nations. "Let's go. When I light the flare, shoot as much as you can with these cruisers. I want this mountain a pile rocks when it's all said and done."

"Yes sir."

Devoro looks forward ans smiles before teleporting a team of 400+ men to the top just in front of the temple. He raises his hand and smirks before lowering it swiftly. "Lay waste to this place."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Damascus slammed the palm of his hand into a soldier's helmet splitting it down the middle. He whipped around and grabbed hold of another soldiers helmet. He clenched his hand and threw the the soldier into a small group of others who were charging closer to their group. He turned to Dulceri and said. " Alright, I will get the people out of here. " He said as he ran forward, raising his hands he lifted a the ground under a group of houses lifting them into the air. He leapt upward and landed on them, he looked inside and saw a frightened but safe family. " It's time you all left. " He said as he slammed his hand down from the large mesa of land there houses were now on tunnels formed under each of the houses leading away from the city, and out into a different section of the nation. " Do not worry only civilians will use the tunnels no soldiers will ever make it to you. " He said looking at the family who graceously thanked him and grabbed what they needed and slipped into the tunnels. He watched as the other houses he raised follows their example and escaped through the newly made tunnels. He leapt onto the ground with a loud thud, causing the earth around him to rumble, it arose from the shockwve knocking down the soldiers that had surrounded him. Running towards the next neighborhood he would continue to perform the same tunnel actions, it was an easy and effective way to get the civilians out and make sure that the soldiers didn't follow. " Dulceri Kenji! Be very careful around the residential areas there is a series of new tunnels running under the ground don't take to much earth from the residential area or you could unearth the tunnels. " He said to them.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:07 pm

"Got it. Head to Bulb, mount defense, wait for reinforcements." he said summarizing what Dulceri told him. Seeing more people coming towards them, sends spikes of sand through their bodies before they even took another step. Gritting his teeth he follows Dulceri to the bulb and nodded to what Damascus said. "Ugh this is taking to long just walking there." he muttered and created a sand board.

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:12 pm

"Alright Damascus." Dulceri watched as Kenji rolled away the other forces that were around at the time. "Hopefully, they'll just drown." He picks up speed and runs behind him as he combed through the armies. "I can smell home finally. Once we're in, we need to get Amara...she needs to wake soon. Quite the sleeper you know?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games