Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:50 pm
Yes he is but hes not doing to well. Dotn worry its nothing really you can do to help him. Besides Vi and Kaylin are taking care of things as we speak.

Cy turned to Kren.

"Yeah well i dont think Vi loves me back. At least in the way i love her. Oh well its the life of a vampire.. forever in darkness alone."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:52 pm
He didn't say anything. "I'm sorry." he said softly.  

Fighter for all

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:57 pm
Tsuji steped from around the corner to face Cy. "I know how you feel", said Tusji. "I know exactly how you feel"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:58 pm
I know I can't help. I'll be in Suzuko's room if you need me. He said to Cy and went to Suzuko's room because of yet another alarm. She was twisting and turning. She was shouting "Lee! Where are you!". "This is new." He said to himself and said "I'm right here Suzuko." Suzuko turned to face him. Her eyes still closed. Her arms were open. Lee hugged her and she didn't let go. He lyed with her and waited for her to let go.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:58 pm
Tsuji turned to Kren. "I have been looking for you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:07 pm
"And who are you may i ask? Im Cy by the way."

Cy said as he sat in the window making no attempt to move. He did turn his head to face the new person who had entered the room. Alright then Lee why dont you get some rest you sound like you need it. Or meditate that always helps me.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:08 pm
Kren nodded. "What did you want?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:10 pm
"I am Fujiyama Tsujimi. I was sent here by my clan to learn how to better control my powers. I was told to find whoever was in charge here" said Tsuji as he glanced a look at Kren. Tsuji looked back at Cy. "I know how it feels to be alone...I know what its like to know that no matter how long you live, you will forever be cursed to live a life of solitude."  

phoenix908

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:12 pm
Tusji handed a crumpled piece of paper to Kren that read" He is all thats left...teach him well"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:13 pm
"Not the best time for that." he said softly.  

Fighter for all

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:14 pm
Not knowing exactly what to do, Tsuji simply said "Okay..." Tsuji then turned back to Cy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:18 pm
"I could teach you. But like Kren said its not the best time for that right now..."

Cy said to Tsuji.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:18 pm
Kren held up the paper. "What's it say?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:21 pm
Tsuji looked at Kren and realized that he must be blind. Tsuji siged. "In short...I was sent here to be trained...I was forced to leave my last school due to uh...unfortunate circumstances." Tsuji lied.  

phoenix908

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:23 pm
"The truth, please." Kren sighed. "I'm blind, not stupid."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games