Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Ryuu glances up then purrs excitingly," Yum..." She says picturing the blood, then the pain which just added to her mental image. Her tail swished side to side, showing she was pretty content at the moment. She sipped her wine once more, resisting to think of blood or she could lose herself in the urge to kill.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:15 pm

misty_seabrz
Sasori has an idea,

"Sky, can you turn into any animal? Even insects? I wonder if you could turn into a mosquito and fly to Tarik and inject him with some kind of sleep potion to knock him out.

When he is asleep, we can try to take the stone away from him.

Serena, I know you are a healer but do you know any sleep potions that last for a few hours?

What do you guys think?"

Sky nodded, "But I usually don't turn into insects since they get killed easily. by hands, but I could give it a try...I would be much more smarter and alert than an actually mosquito..." she said with a nod, she was willing to help

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Totally Piglet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Destiny stood and walked toward the balcony. She watched the sky, sitting on the railing.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Tarik excuses himself and gets up to use the facilities. On his way back he meets Destiny. "Bored?" he asks.

Mario Dragon

Totally Piglet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:41 pm

"hm? Yea, I've never liked parties, they're too crowded for me." she said. Destiny brushed a bit of hair out of her eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:57 pm

"Hmm yeah a little crowded. You live here?"

Mario Dragon

Totally Piglet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:06 pm

She nodded "Only for a little while, perhaps a few months"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:10 pm

"So what brings you here?"

Mario Dragon

Serena of Pretensa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:12 pm

Serena looked at Sasori as she inquired whether she had a sleeping potion. "Why yes several actually." she rummaged through her small knapsack that she carried with her. All that she need laid in the small bag she had. Hearing Sky's concern over the Demon King hurting her as a small insect she thought of another alternative. "Perhaps we can try another way. I have something that will place one under a trance for some time..", it was a highly dangerous toxin when she had acquired it she was cautioned of it. "When you dance you can use it and spread it along the whole court. They will feel immobile and heavy almost unable to move." she looked at them to see what they thought of her idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:12 pm

SHe almost giggled "To be honest, I don't remember. I guess I just wandered up and caught a lucky break."

Totally Piglet

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:28 pm

Tarik says, "Well we better get back to the party before we are missed." He walks back towards the banquet room.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Destiny sighed and nodded, following him back in.

Totally Piglet

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Sasori thinks about the poison but thinks that it might not be safe or right to affect so many people, there would be too many witnesses if something went wrong. If they just got Tarik, they would just drag him off to bed, maybe thinking he was ill or just too tired and drunk perhaps. Then they could rob him of the stone without alerting the whole palace.

"I think maybe we should try to get just Tarik. There would be too many people to immobilize and what if servants came in, then we'd have to get them too and then there are guards right outside of the room. It might get too complicated. If we don't want Sky to go, maybe we could use a dart or something. If it is small enough, it might not be detected. I'm just not sure how we would get a clear shot at him with a dart.

Anyone got an idea on how to make it part of the act?"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:00 am

Harmony curiously snuck into the kitchen. She looked around, her big blue eyes wandering. She saw the different servants and chefs preparing every dish. Quietly she crepped out the back door for some fresh air. She leaned against the outside wall. and stared up at the sky.

Totally Piglet

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:27 am

Tarik sees the girl to her seat before taking his own. He speaks to her, "Enjoy your meal."

He sits back at his seat, there was more food and entertainment. He turns to Ryuu, "Are all the parties here like this?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games