Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:25 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson pursed her lips "Mmokay. You do look slightly diseased."She muttered, eyeing Seth a little, it was confirmed by Abel that Ritter had been the one who had said something, what she didn't know, but it obviously bothered Seth to much. She nodded, new subject. "How would you feel about having a puppy?"She asked, giving him a glance and muttering an apology for shoving him and thought about it. He had a point, but he didn't do much after he raped that girl did he? "I guess your right...its couldn't hurt to much to ask right?"She rose an eyebrow, it wasn't to bad to ask right? She didn't think he had any disease's...but Seth was right, better safe than sorry. She bit her lip, he was right and she knew it. She sighed, letting her head roll back and looked up at the tent. "I know, I know. I just figured after awhile he would just tell me himself but I dunno..."She didn't know now. She wasn't so sure about herself, or Decker. He could have been keeping anything from her. He hadn't told her about Decker, or his past. He could have made the whole thing up. "I don't want to pry but I wanna know...Do you think I should ask him?"She guessed she would have to pull herself back together. Since on the trip she felt herself reverting back to how she was before HMI, shy, a bit of a longer, someone who didn't get to business like she did at HMI. She didn't take lies from people at HMI. "I had forgotten about those...but I dunno...its just weird to me."She gave him a small smile "I know, I know you wouldn't want to just put me down on purpose. Thats not like you."She nodded and chuckled, giving Seth a small kiss on his forehead. "I love you too, Seth. I'm always here for you, remember that."She ran her hand through his hair and chuckled "I guess I haven't been thinking to much lately have I?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:32 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker nodded.
"Yeah. Please do. And I'd pay any amount of price to keep you guys safe. As many times as I've done this, I've neve--"
Decker froze.
He had spit it out, not even thinking about it.
He covered his mouth.
"Christ."
He bit his lip hard and looked away from Ritter.
"You can't tell anyone about this. Discuss whatever with them, but don't... please don't tell them what I just said."
Decker smacked himself in the forehead and started pacing.
In all his years of doing this he had never let the truth slip.
It had to be Jacky making him all googly-eyed.
Decker sat down and pulled at his hair.
He didn't know what Ritter would do.
They weren't close so Ritter had no reason to come to his defence.
Decker almost wanted to cry.
If anyone else found out he'd be screwed.
"F*ck."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:50 pm

User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter nodded and smiled as Decker gave him permission to talked to the others but soon the smile disappeared when Decker cut off his sentence. Ritter creased his eyebrow as he watched the boy pace around and siat down.  
"You've done thish... before?"
Ritter cocked his head to the right and slowly walked towards Decker. When he was right by Decker and crouched down on his knees and tried to look up at Decker, seeing that there was something worrying him. Ritter learned to always be below a man when he seemed troubled. It gave them the sense that they are still bigger when talking about their feelings.
"Decker... What'sh wrong?"
Ritter nuzzled Decker's thigh like a child.
"Ritter won't tell anyone... But pleashe tell Ritter what'sh wrong."
Ritter felt his inner child come out again. It usually did when others need to feel needed listening

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User Image
And I Love You For This Day...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:03 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth stuck his arms out and mocked a zombie.
"I could be in a movie."
He laughed and got up weakly.
"I like puppies. I'm not much of a cat person. Too bad for me, huh?"
He tapped his head.
"I guess it couldn't hurt to ask."
He shrugged and smiled at her.
"Maybe he will. I'm not saying to nag him to death, but you should be entiltled to some truth."
He smiled a little wider whn she kissed his forehead.
"You've been too busy getting to know your new guy to think too much about yourself... and I always remember that you're here for me."
His smile faded though.
Seth's mind kept straying back to that moment in the tent though.
It had been so perfect.
Then it all trainwrecked.
Seth was trying not to think about it and get worked up again.
"Jacky... I don't think I can have sex anymore. Ever since Abel came out... everytime I think about sex... I practically shrivel up in my pants."
Seth had tears coming to his eyes.
"What do I do? I know it's Abel that's doing it. He's done mixed up sex with my abuse back then.... and it hurts."
Seth looked up at her.
"Really bad."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:31 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson let out a laugh, ignoring the small pain in her stomach from her cut. "Your totally movie star material man. Not just zombie Seth either."She chuckled, and made a motion, holding up her hands to catch him just in case when he got up. She shrugged "Yeah, that is a little to bad. I guess you can't exactly choose what manifests in your mind. If you could then we wouldn't even be here would we?"She asked, tapping at her head and pursing her lips. "Yeah, you can't base a relationship on lies. I'll ask him in the morning, i'd like to just spend the night peacefully with him tonight. It's been a rough day."She muttered, chewing at her lip "I guess...its just been kinda hectic I guess."She missed talking to Seth. These area's could be touchy, but talking to him made her feel a little lighter. She blinked, starring at him. "What? You have to be pulling my leg Seth, your practically sex in a definition."She searched his face and placed a hand over her mouth "Oh my god Seth..."She wrapped her arms around him "Seth...I don't know what to tell you."She pulled back and looked at him. "You know that sex has been a slight problem with you, yes I know how much you enjoy it but its not abuse, unless you like it, and maybe you need to balance yourself. I'm not saying Abel is a good thing, but maybe not having sex for awhile could be good...you know?" She didn't know what to do, what to say to him, Seth was sex. He loved and enjoyed every minute of it, but she knew he liked it to much, and the abuse was bad, but she knew that maybe no sex for awhile might have been good.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Decker looked at Ritter.
He was down on the floor infront of him.
"I... I... I work for HMI, okay? We accept the toughest cases, but some cases we only take because the parents are reported or the kid would need to be lethaly injected for being a hazard to society. Yes, they can do that with a parents permission."
He rubbed his hair and tugged more.
"So HMI buys all these huge houses and opens all these accounts so that they can release these unfortunate kids. I've done it three times. I've helped seven kids so far. And now you guys... but it's getting harder to view this as a job. I think I'm in love with Jacky."
He rubbed his face.
"Me and my dad are very close. I lied about that too. And there's no way I can get out of this."
He rubbed his legs nervously.
"I'm leaving after you guys settle in at the cabin. Without telling anyone. It's just the way."
He looked at Ritter with pained eyes.
"You promise you won't tell?"

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:15 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth hugged her.
"I-I-I wasn't even having sex with Ritter. It was one-sided. Just for him."
He rubbed his eyes and sniffled.
"And when we got in this fight Abel had to have assumed that sex was something that would hurt me. He avoids pain I guess. It makes him retreat, but it's not like any of you would hurt me. I don't want people to hurt me."
He rubbed his head.
"And I want to avoid sex. In it's true form, but getting handsy isn't the same. Not even close. I just want to make Ritter happy. And it was working like no other. Until I said something. It couldn't have been just me cause I can't remember it."
He frowned and looked in her eyes.
"I'm trying, Jacky. But I don't even think I can wack aomeone off. Not even myself. I just... I get flashbacks."
And they were painful.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:20 pm

User Image

ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter looked up at Decker with confused puppy eyes. He didn't understand. Decker worked for HMI? And he was closer to his father than said... So basically Decker lied to everyone. Including Jacky, whom he just confessed he might love... Wait, what!? 
"You love Jacky?!"
Okay, so maybe right now wasn't the best time to discuss Decker and Jacky's affair seeing that Decker was working for HMI and might take Seth away. But Ritter couldn't help his little out burst.
"Shorry for yelling... And I won't tell... But if you think you love her, then why are you leaving?"
This situation was too hard to understand for Shiro's poor little head but right now Kuro didn't want to be outside, especially after bawling his eyes out. He hasn't cried like that since Ayame. It made Shiro sad for his dark side.

☣☢☠☢☣

User ImageUser Image

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:45 pm

He looked at Ritter seriously.
"I'm starting to love her."
He shook his head an eyed him.
"I'm not going to take your Seth away. And I can't stay because if I don't go back to HMI there will be kids that have no way out. They'll die."
He narrowed his eyes at him.
"I can't give up innocent kids for love. Even if I do really love her. I can't give up on HMI now. It can front a bad rep, but it let you free."
Deker got up.
"I'm gonna go find Jacky. You should try to talk to Seth about that resort and... his Abel."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:11 pm

User Image

ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Twas a dilema, that one that Decker had. How to chose between saving the innocent or taking your love. He understood now. Poor Decker, Ritter just wanted to hug all the badness away for him. Decker was really kind for wanting to save the others. And perhaps it was the best for him to take that route, no matter how much it pained Ritter to see a such a great potenial love fail. Ritter watched the boy stand up and did the same. He put on a melancholy face and walked right behind Decker. 
"Fine. Talk this over with Shethie. You do what you gotta do."
In the end it will all be Decker's choice. Ritter flapped the brochure in his hands and went outside to the beach.
"Shethie...? Where are you love?"
Ritter giggled. He never got tried to singing that phrase.

☣☢☠☢☣

User Image

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:24 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson but her lip. Oh dear. It was something with sex. It sounded to her like a chain reaction. Seth said something, which made Ritter say something, whether it was Kuro or not had not been told but it made Seth snap. It must have been something painful. She pet Seths head "No one here is going to hurt you. The only reason Jackal hit you was...well. I guess he doesn't have a tolerance for ticking crocodiles...Which is what Jackal see's Abel as."She chewed at her lip, looking at Seth. She knew he was at a loss of what to do. "Well...I guess. You'll just have to keep your thoughts clean for awhile...I know that might be hard for you to manage but I bet it would help." She was completely unfamiliar with helping in this situation. She frowned, sad for Seth. He had it so hard, and still did, this just added to it. He already thought he had problems with Ritter and now when he thought things were going to get better, this popped up. She heard Ritter and looked at Seth, kissing his forehead. "Your lover is calling dear. Would you like me to leave you guys alone to talk? I'm always just a shout away."She gave him a hearty smile, and in the moment, she just wanted to curl up with Decker under the stars and fall asleep. They both needed a good nights sleep, and they would head out in the morning. Everyone needed a good nights sleep really.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Decker eyed Ritter and left in the same direction after he was at the camp.
He came up beside Ritter and tilted his head.
"Jacky?"
He put out their sleeping bags and sat down on one.
"I hope you guys decide to stay there. I don't want Seth to get beat up on the beach."
He looked at the sky.
The moon was almost full.
He listened to Jacky and Seth's murmurs in the tent and laid down on the sleeping bag.
"Goodnight, Ritter."
He waited for Jacky to come out.
He had a weight lifted from his shoulders after telling Ritter what had happened.
And it felt good.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:55 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth heard Ritter call him and hugged Jacky.
"I think Abel wants to meet him without all the drama. He's been up here waiting."
Seth tapped his head and kissed her cheek.
"Goodnight, Jacky."
He smiled back at her and walked out.
He took Ritter's hand and pulled him into the tent.
The contact alone lmost threw Abel out, but he held it back.
"Ritter... I was thinking you should talk to Abel without the drama. He's not really a harm. It'd take him two days to take me over completely and we know he'd never make it that far."
Seth looked into his eyes.
"Please. If he doesn't get out I'll be wired for days. He screws with my adrenaline."
Seth was fighting his mind.
His pupils going all crazy, trying not to let the irises change colors.
He fell on his knees.
His neck twisting in the unnatural ways and his back contorting and arching.
Seth needed to hold back and bit the closest thing he could.
Which was Ritter's hip.
"
Tel em tuo."
Abel spat the words out.
He bit his hip harder.
"
Esaelp."
And that was pretty much all there was to Seth.
There was no holding him back.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:19 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson was a little nervous to have Abel out again but nodded, giving Seth a smile. "Goodnight Seth."She made her way out of the tent and saw Decker, quickly making her way over to him after Seth had zipped up his tent. Being by herself in the dark did not fend well with her. She made her way to the sleeping bag next to Decker and plopped down, keeping back an 'ouch' and figuring she would need to shower and clean her wound before they left. She leaned over and gave Decker a soft kiss, no questions for tonight. She hoped nothing serious, just a comfortable night with Decker to relax. "Miss me?"She teased, laying down next to him and resting her head on his chest, looking up at the stars. She couldn't get over how pretty it was here, but they would be at the beach tomorrow. It made her wonder if they would be able to see the stars, if things were a little calm then maybe they could but if their were people out on the beach with lights then maybe not. She hoped it was a little calm, she wasn't a big crown type of person, it didn't scare her, it just put her on a mean edge. She didn't want to draw attention to herself either, so that meant avoiding large crowds if she could, and possible the beach itself unless Noah wanted to go. How could she say no to his cute little face?

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:51 am

User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi still trembled when she took a deep breath. Dispite her words, she regretted her move the most, it was called a phobia for the exact reason that she wouldn't get over it with just three days with him. Though she wished she could take his comforting words she put a couple inches in between them and she coudn't look at him right now. Part of her loved this may but at the same time her fear now grew that he'd leave her. She took a few deep breaths and stood up. Her forearm stung when she pushed herself up.

She had stood and walked in a haze, she didn't koow how to act let alone look and feel. She was terrified and confused and every part of her wanted to scream and hide. She made it to the camp fairly alright. Everyone seemed to be settling down and she gave a weak smile but hoped it was enough for them right now and she wouldn't get a thousand and one questions. She wasn't ready for that. She sat at the edge of the camp, still just enough to feel the coldest heat that radiated off of the fire and she wrapped her arms around her knees and trembled. She hoped they would just think it was a chill. She wasn't ready to talk tonight, not to anyone, not even herself.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

||Sorry guys about my disappearance....It's been a long couple of days. I got in over my head in a relationship with a guy and then it came crashing to a close. I'll try to be more active. It's just going to be interesting. Prom in 11 more days!!! WOOT!!||
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games