Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:57 pm
::That was a lot easier than I thought. I figured they'd have to take and fix it for me, but I just bought a new power cord! *dances*::

User Image

Kaen sighs as the sun peaks out through the window. That was the only wake-up call he could properly stand without getting mad. So, he gets up, running a hand through his hair before looking around the room for his things. He notices that Mina is awake at least, the others he didn't know. So, he stands, going instantly into his morning stretches.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image

Cade sighs softly, looking about his room in a slight daze. He rubs his head with his unwrapped arm, happily noting the casted one was fully healed now. He rubs his eyes sleepily, looking about his room with a sigh. Yeah, another day at the base, maybe he would get a mission again today? Hopefully assassination for he could kill someone, sure normally he hated it but being cooped up inside without being able to do anything other than spar put him on edge. He pushes it out of mind though as he stands, relaxedly going into his morning kata practice.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image
--OoO-- Sky Raiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

Sky smiled laughing as she skated backwards down the base halls saluting every personal that she passed who stared at ther oddly. "Good morning Cade!" she laughed knocking on his door skidding to a stop. At the door before she skidded away again holding onto her katanas as she raced the other way jumping over the objects that stood in her way or easily going under them. She made it to the end of the halls smilling enjoying her morning since she'd been bored and up since three figuring out things about her poison.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:53 pm
((Yay))

She had loosely tied her hair together before stepping out to stretching and yawning before noticing Kaen was up. "Good morning sir." Mina said before plopping back down on her bed, but not to sleep of course. She was just being a lazy starter. "Did you sleep well?" Not that it mattered or anything, they didn't live to be at peace with everything.

"I'm about to go out anything if you'd like to accompany me or request anything." Now her boots were being slipped on and tied.

((small post xD  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Duke nodded chuckling a little bit as he dug through his draws for something she could wear. The best he could find was a huge t-shirt and some jeans that were to small for him but he doubted that the jeans would fit. He handded the shirt to her and looked at the jeans doubtfull still but he still handed them to her if she wanted to try. "That's the best I'm going to be able to do. I'm not exactly your size," he shrugged finally pulling on a shirt for himself feeling better with clothes on already.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:06 pm
As soon as the clothes were presented, she took them quickly, but only in embarrassment. "Thank you..." Closing the door, Xaio began getting dressed. The shirt of course was big but it hung comfortably. As for the jeans...she slid them on but didn't risk letting go of the belt loops. They would fall otherwise.

Shuffling out carefully to avoid tripping over all the material, she approached Duke who also got dressed. Any awkward feeling she had now fell into more of some humor. "Do you not have any shoes I may borrow too?" Her light red face smiled in knowing of how funny of a scene she must've been.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image

Duke laughed hard this time smiling after what she asked and struggled to stop. "Unless you want to feel what it feels like to be a duck," he smiled pulling out the smallest boots he had and they were still huge on her and would be extreamly wide. He looked at her and chuckled again seeing her in his clothes and he chuckled again. "Well at least now I can say, 'good morning gorgious'," he smiled kissing her forehead sitting down on the bed to pull on his military boots.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:26 pm
She looked at him curiously from his burst of amusement but when he offered her shoes, she too laughed alittle. "Well then don't mind if I do." Stepping her tiny feet into his shoes came with great ease but walking around was more challenging. His greeting made her close her eyes in acceptance as he gently kissed her forehead before finishing his preparations for the day by putting on his own shoes. The kind that fit.

Waddling around, Xaio eventually jumped out of the shoes and went running over to Duke to tackle him back onto the bed. "My way of saying good morning." She sent to him while nuzzling her nose against his neck. The laughing fun got her hyper-ness going.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image

Duke was in the process of standing up when he was tackled and let out a yelp. He let himself fall back on the bed letting out a 'oof' sound as she landed on him and chuckled feeling her nose against her neck. "Yes, good morning," he said with his chuckle turning into a full laugh smiling wrapping her arms around her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:49 pm
The sound effects he made when she had tackled him was pretty entertaining but she only laughed when he did. This was the weirdest but somehow most comfortable morning she had at this place out of the few years she'd been there. Her arms worked there way the best they could between his back and the bed to give him a hug in return.

"I'm not letting you go easily." Xaio jokingly said as her grasp tightened a tad and she kissed his cheek.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:30 pm
User Image

"Good, other wise it'd be to easy," he smiled happily before he pushed himself off of the bed and easily stood up with her still wrapped around him. "Now what?" he asked smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:22 pm
Xaio's face went red again as the pants slipped abit but they didn't fall while her legs remained around his hips. However, she didn't cling much longer. Her feet hit the ground again and so did the jeans which weren't a big deal with the shirt on. It was like a dress to her size.

"U-um..." She tackled him again suddenly just to create some play with him. "Well...we could get some coffee if you're willing to get up again."

She suggested it this way cause it would be entertaining to see what he'd do considering it was morning and well...coffee was a natural routine for him.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:34 am
User Image

"Told yah that the pants were to big," he laughed before he allowed himself to hit the ground again but he caught himself with one hand keeping his head from hitting the ground. He nodded chuckling again and picked her up off of him and put her on the ground. "Lets go get some coffee," he smiled giving her a kiss before he left for the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:58 pm
((Where's Aicirret? =O ))

"Never doubted you." She said before being lifted back up. Unfortunately, Xaio didn't go much further then being right back on the floor when she had been contemplating on jumping on his back. Then again, she'd had been clingy enough for the morning. Now it was time to brew up his coffee.

His kiss made her smile wide and away she went, skipping right past him to get to the kitchen. Pretty soon the water was heating up and drizzling right into the coffee with a vanilla bean mix. She hadn't tried that yet right?

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:12 pm
::Sorry, hit the sack early yesterday and today I was busy::

User Image

"Mornin Mina," he states, looking over at her in the middle of his stretches at the mentioning of him. When asked if he slept well he simply nods as his answer, focusing on getting the maximum stretch for his body was ready for anything. He finishes swiftly enough, looking to Mina as she asks if he wanted anything or accompaning her. "Yes, breakfast sounds good," he states, running his hand through his hair for he would be at least presentable before motioning he is ready for the day.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games