Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:25 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo spun around knocking another beast down. She paused looking around, it was then that she met Fayte's gaze. Her heart flutters for a second; but, of course, this moment was short lived because a beast knock her off of her feet. Echo sighed and cursed inwardly. She reached her arms down to catch herself with a flawless reaction time. She then threw her sai through its throat. She rose pulling the sai out. Echo then was tackled. The wind was knocked out of her as she hit the ground. Echo tried pulling out from under the beast. She couldn't breath fully. She opened her eyes and they were glowing. Echo pushed off with a strength she hadn't had before. Suddenly a song played out of her. It was inticing at first but as it continued the melody began to tear through the nervous systems of the creatures. Most near her began to have seizures while the ones farther away covered their ears. Echo gasped and the song stopped as the glow from her eyes faded. Echo slid out and rose. She pulled out her sai whipping them off. Out of nowhere glowing shard appeared. The beasts began being sucked in. A shard stopped in front of her and she flinch. But what appeared in front of her was a shot of Fayte. A slight smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she watch him work his Great Fragment. He really was amazing.

..If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:42 pm
" Be grateful that you're still alive, you only exist because you have a brand which means that you aren't normal, you are partly one of us. " He said looking at the screen.

Shade laughed a little. " I was hoping for one of the new fragments to be used but this will due just fine, we can always use information on the already seldom used Great Fragments. " He said calmly. He looked towards Dais through his tinted mask. " I so what's with the little Draconian girl in the library? " He asked calmly. He only knew because he had been tracking them for a while, he wanted to get a better understanding of why she was freaking out about simple loss as those ghouls.

Fayte's eyes remained glowing white as he shifted the shards which continued to envelope the ghouls from his kingdom. " Silly creatures, you forget that in this domain I am the ruler. " He wathed as they stopped coming forward which meant that he wasn't sucking in as many. " What? Have they finally grown some common sense and realised that walking forward won't help them? " He asked quietly.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:44 pm
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Oooh..." Akatan held his fingers out and let Morrigan's lightning surge through his metal body. The feeling of it going through his body then out through the tips of his fingers felt odd. "Tingles..." After frying a few of them that way, he starts walking through the crowd, touching them. When he came into contact, they simple exploded in a cloud of sparks. "This is too easy. Good teamwork." he said to Morrigan with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:58 pm
Hodge was baffled. "Mai, Mai! Are you quite alright? What do you mean by agony?" the head librarian asked. He noticed her eyes go blank. Oh, no. Is she unconscious? Hodge put his hands on Mai and tried to shake her back into what he thought would be her conscience. Of course, he had no clue that she was manipulating molecules or what she was feeling at the moment.

"Don't tell me you've fallen for her," Dais said blandly to Shade. Maybe it was a failed attempt at humor. Who knew? "Draconians are sentient and empathic creatures to some extent. They share a bond with their true homeland, and as such, may feel those that the homeland has effected."  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:08 pm
Mai was in fact completely conscious and somewhat aware of Hodge. She clasped his arm sleeve tightly. "I feel their agony...those creatures... I feel their pain." Her breath was cut short and her eyes were still white. "I must make it stop..." Her eyes widened and the speed of her abilities slightly increased. It was becoming more obvious to anyone near the creatures that they were slowly dissipating into nothingness.

Transporting them onto some distant planet would not set their tortured souls free. They wanted to be free of their disgusting bodies. Even though they were being controlled, they wanted to be free of them. Mai's wings burst from her back and stretched upwards, resulting in a release use of pent up energy. The dissipation sped up a bit faster yet. Although, Mai was unaware of the creatures in the other countries.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:20 pm
∫Sumiko took her eyes off of
the transparent screen and looked towards Deceit when he spoke to
her."Well isn't that nice."she said with disgust. She looked back at the screen
then thought of something."Deceit, was it? I really don't care what you all
have planed, but one thing I'm curious about is why you are even doing this
in the first place."she said, still looking towards the screen"So will you tell
me, or let me keep wondering about it?"she asked∫
——————————————————
â—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Š

User Image
â—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Š
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:42 pm
"What is happening, Mai?" Hodge asked frantically, but tried to keep his voice calm. Despite his position and usual maturity, Hodge could never maintain as much of calm temperament as Dais. There was a huge experience gap after all, which Hodge was unaware of. "Agony? You don't mean the ones attacking right now, do you?" Hodge didn't have a view of the creature, but one of the screens in the library had now a broad overview from the sky of the situation.

Hodge had no idea what Mai was doing. "Mai, what are you doing? Make what stop? Are you feeling alright?" The head librarian stepped back when Mai's wings spourted, but he immediately stepped forward and touched his hand to her forehead to see if she had a fever.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:03 pm
Mai was in fact working up a bit of a sweat. She's never used her abilities on such a wide scale before. The Great Fragment wielded by the Lord of Vackel indeed put chunks into the ghoulish army, but it wasn't solving the problem. Most of the creatures by this point were nearly half dissolved, but still trying to move. Mai could feel herself being pushed to her limits and beyond. But before she could finish, her power gave out and her eyes returned to normal seconds before she lost consciousness.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:29 pm
Shade laughed lightly. " Jumping to conclusions aren't we Dais, that's not very like you. I have no intention of falling in love, I am an opportunist, I just take the quickest easiest route to my goal, I was just suprised to realise that one of their race has survived the calamity. " He said as he watched the show continue. " I wonder how the others are reacting to this? We had a little intruder some woman that we branded not to long ago. I forget her name but that's irrelevant the point is the matter of what we do with her is still up in the air. "

Deceit sighed. " You're a talkative little runt aren't you. We are doing this simply because we want to test you all. We want to see how far you've all come sense ten years ago, and it looks like you haven't improved much you're all still so preoccupied with protecting your people that you don't see what is really going on. "

Continuing his onslaught Fayte continued to swallow the monstrocities and hurl them into the realm that strongly resembled their vision of hell, but of course it wasnt. He could see their numbers dwindeling from both some form of disintegration as well as his portals, this match would be over soon and then Fayte would contact the others to see if they to had been attacked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:29 pm
((God, you guys are fast. What timezones are you in?))

Ashford

Hurling her spear at another beast, Ashford couldn't help but notice that the creatures had stopped advancing, at the least. But there were still hundreds of them. Retrieving her spear, she noticed that Fayte was gone, but the girl that Fayte, sadly, loved had appeared. What was her name? That's right, Echo. Tossing her spear once more, Ashford threw her hands up lightning fast, pointing them towards the spear. Suddenly, moisture out of the air enveloped the spear tip, freezing instantly and covering it in a thick layer of frigid ice. Watching it fly into the head of one of the creatures, she decided to head for Echo. Gathering more moisture from the air, she let it coat her hands, making it come out into points at her fingertips, making it as if her fingers were knives. 'Water's strong enough to cut steel. It'll definitely get these guys,' She thought, picking up speed and running through the creatures towards Echo. Leaving the spear, Ashford skidded to a stop, looking at the trail of bodies she had left behind her. "Miss Echo?" She shouted.

Jones

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:43 pm
((I'm in for a long day of class tomorrow.))

Mai's head was hot, and she was sweating. A fever? Hodge didn't know what she was doing and of course, did not understand the Draconian bond to Memoria, and did not know of it. It was one of those things that wasn't in the books. When Mai lost conscious, Hodge caught her. He attempted to walk her over to a chair and did so. "Is there a doctor here?" the head librarian asked around him.

Of course not. It was a rhetorical comment. But true. It wasn't like Dais to say something like that. Perhaps, Dais was becoming even more cynical. "They must have not been there when it occurred." He was referring to Mai's parents. From his observations of Mai, she was not old enough to nearly be close to experience the calamity.

Dais made no response to Shade's remark about how the others were doing. They were probably all coping somehow. For some reason, he got an image of Marcus freaking out in his head. He shook his head, and the image went away.

"Have her be a training partner with Lilith," Dais suggested. "The more variation, the better."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:07 pm
User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal watched as Destinies summon did it's work. He them smiled at her "Wow I didn't know you had that summon" He said. He flew next to her "Maybe we should get back to the castle atleast we could talk there without flying" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:19 pm
Shade laughed lightly. " that appears to be the difference between her and ourselves, you saw it didn't you? The mindless slaughter of innocent lives all for the sake of some pointless struggle. I suppose you could say that this is no different. " He said as he watched their minions be swallowed into the infernal abyss. " They're frightening are they not? The Great Fragments I mean. So much power in the hands of such foolish people, for a simple matter like this he uses the power to send them into damnation, how cruel. " He said with another dark laugh. " Have her spar with Lilith? She would be tore asunder, if there's one thing Lilith lacks it's control the girl would be killed not because of her weakness but because of Lilith's lack of restraint. " He drew out his sniper rifle looking through thescope of the gun he aimed it clearly at Fayte's head. " Bang. It could be over just like that, he has left himself completely open. " He said as he put his gun down, " The Lords will not be granted such a swift death, they will pay far worse for their encestors mistakes. " He said darkly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:27 pm
Mai looked as if she was sleeping again, and her wings disappeared into light once again. This wasn't good. Mai made a spectacle of herself now many people know of her existence. This isn't good... so many people saw me... She talked to herself in her mind.

"Mai....Mai..." A voice called out to her. She found herself back in Memoria, before the calamity. "Mai?" The voice called. The sun shone brightly in her dream. She was in a park-like area and Memoria shone like beautiful white marble. The air smelled sweet and made her feel relaxed. She looked to her side to find her mother sitting beside her. "Mother?" She called her way. Her mother smiled and took her white hair in her hands, combing her fingers through the white tresses.

"Mai...you've grown so much. How I wish I could have seen you when you finally matured into a beautiful young woman." This warm feeling, Mai missed it all too much, but she knew her mother was gone. Her mother began to part her hair, to ready it to braid. "You carry with you the memories of our entire race, and with that a heavy burden of the past. But the past it seems have caught up to the present at long last." Mai could only glance down from the beauty that surrounded her. "What is my part in all this?" She thought out loud in her dream. "That is for you to discover on your own my child..." Mai didn't object to the braiding of her hair, it was little comfort she's be able to get lately, even if it is only in her dream.

"Will Memoria ever come out of the shadows? Back to how it used to be?" Mai's mother smiled. "Maybe one day it will."

Mai managed to come out of unconsciousness to find Hodge bent over her in worry. She groaned and pushed herself up so she was more comfortable. She clenched her forehead with a hand. That little event gave her a headache, but at least the smell was mostly gone, and so here the agonizing hollers she heard.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:50 pm
((I'm trying to post more today because I'll be gone for a while due to class tomorrow.. haha))

Hodge had been able to get some water at this point. "Mai, are you feeling alright?" the librarian asked. "Just stay still and rest. You don't look well."

For whatever reason, Dais was not intimidated by the display of might from the Great Fragment. Even though Shade described the current situation as a simple matter, it probably did not seem that way to the Lords and Ladies. They were young and clueless after all.

At the mention of Lilith this time though, Dais couldn't suppress a small dark laugh of his own. "Two birds with one stone, Shade. If you don't want the girl around, there's a chance to make use of her. If Lilith kills her, fine."

And he had absolutely no qualms about making people suffer.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games