Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Raito chuckled a little "No I am not shy shy is someone who goes all quiet and wont talk to anyone but I do hate the formalities most people give it is rather annoying for me. Also them sannins are a** holes if you ask me" Raito laughed a little.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:49 pm

User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Vice Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi entered from the training grounds as he headed for the Hokage office. He was wondering if a good mission would come out of conversation in which he could redeem himself for that lost. Yumi came to the office door and waited for Akira to come and see what he may want.[/size[

Panthers7

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:29 am

'' So you're an a*****e as well?'', Yasha chuckled, as she saw someone new enter. Not the Hokage either. '' So it's allright for me to stay? Do you have any tasks or missions or whatever I can do to prove my worth. You may accept me without questions, but I have doubts others won't''.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:12 pm

User Image
Yumi Uchiha

Yumi waited patiently outside of the office and let his uncle speak to the a female he rather hadn't seen around the village. But the child didn't take too long of a glance into the office as he looked outside of the window and just took a calming gaze out at the serene atmosphere of the afternoon sun hitting Konoha. It was truly relaxing and definitely was ensuring a firm recovery of Yumi's mental state as the child awaited Akira's return. Something was on his mind, now that he had time to train, and he wanted to accomplish a couple of things before hitting the mission hard. Knowing that with some of the things the child had in mind, would most definitely would beneficial for missions that he may have later on.

Panthers7

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:48 pm

[[Busy weekend.]]

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira followed behind Yumi as he entered only to find that Raito had return and a girl was with him. "Ah, all come in." Akira said as he open the door to his office and walked into the room.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:04 pm

User Image
Yumi Uchiha

Yumi drew his eyes back when he saw Akira had indeed arrived in which he rose to his feet. The child nodded and entered the now open office door as the child stood a little off to the side to permit his uncle and the girl to have the two front seats. He kept quite, rather wanting to listen to see what this mission entailed and see what he needed to do to prepare for it.

Panthers7

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:43 am

Yasha wanted to greet Hokage Akira properly, but seemed like he was kind of in a hurry. She followed him into his office quickly, the girl wanted to know if she could stay here for sure.
She did not take a seat, and waited for Akira to adress her. She might be second or thirth in line of the people he wanted to speak, and the kunoichi didn't want to speak out of place, like she usually did. For this, she would keep her mouth shut. For at least five minutes. If the situation required that.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:13 pm

When Tavian had finally made his way to the Hokage's office, he was a bit winded. He had no idea it took so long to get here. When he got to the door, he didn't know whether he should wait outside, or just knock on the door. He had never spoken, directly, to the Hokage before. He was wasting his time outside, so he swallowed his pride and knocked on the door.
"Uh, Lord Hokage? This is Tavian Yakuri, Gennin of the Leaf Village. I wish to speak with you."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:40 pm

User Image
Yumi Uchiha

Yumi had waited for a while but sadly the child's time was a bit low. He really wished to train just a little bit before he went on a mission. But, he didn't want Akira to think he wasn't ready for a mission just because he wanted to train more. Thinking it through a little, Yumi clasped his hands together and weaved through a set of hand-seals before softly announcing,"Kage Bushin no Jutsu.."With that, a plume of grey smoke appeared by his side as he looked to Akira," Excuse me Akira-dono. I have to depart for a few, that I do. But please, speak as you will and I will surely receive the information. I am ready, for a mission to begin." He said softly as he gave a nodding bow to Akira a bright smile to his uncle. He seemed to have maybe obtained another student as he looked to the girl behind him, as he excused himself from the boy that had just entered not moments after he said his regards to Akira.

Moving away from the Hokage tower, Yumi headed straight towards the ANBU training grounds. He had heard that his establishment was being renovated and since this is quite an inconvience to the child, they allowed him into their private training grounds. Yumi had rather train in his own place, but training where the ANBU train isn't such a bad thing.

[ Exit to ANBU Training Grounds]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Yasha looked at the boy that left. If only she could leave to do stuff. But she hadn't got an actual approvement to stay here, other then what Raito Shenzaki said to her. Patiently she waited for the Hokage to open his mouth about this matter, while her inner self screamed to let go all kinds op inproper comments at the Hokage. Why was he not saying anything? Was she not of the most important business at the moment? And a lot of other things like that. She shook her head furiously to get rid of them and locked her eyes on Akira-sama

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Tavian was still sitting outside of the office. He had wanted to train afterwards, if he could get through this fast, but it wasn't happening this time.
"Shadow Clone Jutsu."
Tavian whispered, quietly. Suddenly, a clone appeared, and the clone ran back to the training grounds.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:58 pm

[[Another busy weekend..if you want to call it that.]]

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira sat at his desk as he looked about the room. "Young Lady, I guess your first." He said speaking to the girl who was fixated onto him. She had a small amount a familarity to him, though something was very different he felt as he knew her somehow. She was pretty young and not from this village, most liking from the Rock village as shinobi had been fleeing from the place and he did already recieved a joining request from a Rock shinobi. But, that had yet to be seen as he await to see what was it he could do for her.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:53 am

''Thank you Hokage-sama, my name is Yasha Hayato. I am the sister of Noa Hayato, a shinobi to this village. Word may have reached you that she was killed while fighting off rogues. That was to save me. We crashed in Iwa after a long run, and there is were she died. I have trained there untill I became chuunin, but the village has been quite deserted since it has been attacked and those ninja are still wandering around. I had to go away, and the only place I knew I could count on was Konoha, since my sister has told me the greatest stories about you. So I wondered if I could join this village. I am training to be a medical ninja just like Noa, but I haven't begun my training yet. Raito-san told me it was okay, but I rather know if YOU're okay with it too'', Yasha said without taking a breath. Geez, she didn't know she could be such a kiss up, but it worked out for her. She mentally crossed her fingers and hoped for the best.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:25 pm

~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Yes, i have heard about it sadly. Noa was one of my students and i taught her as well as went on some extreme missions with her. I would be blessed if you would to join the Village." Akira said with a simple nodded. "Being the sister of one of my personal students, I hope you don't mind if i test your skills?" He asked Yasha.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:14 am

''Thank you, I kind of counted on being able to work here. Noa told me a big deal about you'', Yasha smiled. She was able to smile about the whole situation now, the point where Noa's dream could come true was reached.
'' I wouldn't expect any less of you. Though I shall warn you that I might not be able to hold back if you want to test them in actual fight. I usually end up killing that person'', Yasha said with a serious look. The truth was she only had been in fight once, and she hadn't really fought to kill, only to win and become chuunin. She had ended up in killing that poor Neji. But that was life. She didn't want to kill Akira, but she feared that if they ever would have a fight or sparring match her self esteem wouldn't let her lose.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games