Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:34 pm
Koyuki jumped a little when Daichi landed near her and looked at him. "Trying to give me a heart attack?" She said rather than a question. "Your name's Daichi, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:37 pm
"A lot of people say that." Daichi laughed, standing straight. "Yeah, that's my name. Your's is...Koyuki, am I correct?" He said, knowing that Aether had followed him.

((lol lolli biggrin ))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:39 pm
Jet was sitting in the house planning out his party when he remembered. " Oh I gotta go practice my fire tamer act" Jet said then he walked outside to practice in the town center.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:43 pm
Koyuki slightly nodded in confirmation. "Yup," she said with a smile. "So, what's new?" She asked because the last time she saw him was during the full moon.  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image
The "Steadfast Wind Bender"
Aether "Innocent Aer" Chastity

Aer stood kind of off to the side, tilting her head. 'Who are these people... ? One of their presences feel... Quite powerful.' She patiently listened, and her hawk returned. He sillily followed his master's pursuit, tilting his own head.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:45 pm
"Pretty much bored out of my mind." He sighed. "So to save myself from boredom, I wanted to offer my services. I could teach you earthbending, if you want."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:48 pm
((I seriously would feel silly if people started tilting their head around me, with curious looks on their eyes. XD It's a move from 'Soul Eater', where the headmaster of the school, Shinigami, would always do that.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:51 pm
((lol soul eater is cool biggrin omg same that would suck xD))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:56 pm
Koyuki hugged Daichi in excitement. "Thank you," she let go of Daichi and still smiled. "I guess we have to go to the Earth Kingdom to train." She said and sighed. After I master earthbending, I'll need a fire bending teacher. I think I'll ask Prince Akio to teach me, if I see him. She thought and looked up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image

'So, she's the Avatar, ehh... ? Well, I could stalk them down to the Earth Kingdom... Or...' She stepped out from the shadows and bowed slightly saying, "Hello, my name's Aether... But they call me Aer," she smiled slightly, a bit embarrassed.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:05 pm
Daichi was slightly taken by surprise but laughed, "Your welcome, it would be an honor to help the Avatar!" He grinned, "Yeah, going back to the earth kingdom would be helpful, but we might have to stay here a little longer due to some training I need to go through for the Chief about this whole spy thing." He then turned around and smiled at Aether, "Hey, names Daichi."

((lol both of my characters are going 2 teach the avatar I FEEL SPECIAL xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:11 pm
(sorry guys,i was watching earthbound battle fan flashes on youtube and lost tack of time)
Kumo
User Image
Kumo noticed people were jumping on the roofs. "umm there is such a thing called a sidewalk." He mummbled.He noticed everyone gathered up in an area "whats going on?" He wondered.He walked over to them "umm hello,I know you dont know me,My name is Kumo.Im an explorer and i cant help but wonder why everyone is gathered around here." He said with a nervus smile.  

nocturnal nick

Adventuring Explorer

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:16 pm
User Image

A bit taken aback by the new person, she felt glad that her cloak was blocking her colors. She remembered that the guy was another airbender, and she didn't feel like talking much more about them other than that she wanted to offer her airbending services to help the Avatar.

She smiled towards the newcomer and said, "Why hello. We're just talking, I suppose..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:23 pm
Kumo
User Image
He smiled "just talking huh?" he said with a questionable expression in his tone.He looked at everyone "excuss my nosiness,but what is it you guys are talking about?" he asked.He had an odd feeling coming from some of the people,but Kumo just thought it was jetleg.  

nocturnal nick

Adventuring Explorer

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:00 pm
Daichi turned to the new guy and waved slightly, "Hey. My names Daichi. Nothing much really." He laughed and grinned at Koyuki, "Looks like you're still popular."

((lol sorry guys sis took comp from me again >_<))  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games