Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:06 pm
He smiled and ruffled her hear "Yes...I am alive.." he said and held her close "You have no reason to worry dear friend." he said and smiled kissing her cheek "Now get off me yuor knee of crushing my stomach.." he said and looked at her and laughed "Sorry to worry you...Sorry for what I did.." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:18 pm
She rolled off of him. "I think I'm the one to blame. And you might want to go into hiding. Thanks to me, there are a lot of angry demons looking for you. The Council of Hell actually." She looked down and bit her lip nervously.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:23 pm
He looked at her "Let them come....Ill be long gone anyway..." he said and sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:37 pm
She looked at him, about to object, but then she decided not to. "I'll...I'll miss you," she said and looked toward the setting sun. She didn't want him to leave. She wanted him to stay with her. But he had to go so he would be safe. In the meantime, she would have to hide too. The demon had made it clear that she too was now on Death Row in their book.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:09 pm
He looked at her and touched her head "But first.." he said and whipped her from any demons mind except his it was like she was never part of any of this 'So you will be safe.." he said "I love you like a daughter..Liz.." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:21 pm
She gave him a sad smile and hugged him again. "Shut up. You're gunna make me cry." Her eyes were already turning red. "Anyway...what about Ethan? Do you want him to come with you or stay with me?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:24 pm
He smiled "Let him stay with you..he can have my temple if he wishes...Unless I come back." he said "I won't have either of you involved in this.." he said and smiled "If yuor mother ever comes back tell her I said thank you and I miss you." he said but in order for her to come back he knew Nikki would have to die or admit it first. He looked at her "Ill see you around kid." he said "Of course when I come back I expect to see a mature woman.." he said.

(Don't worry its not the end when he leaves trust me.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:30 pm
((Then imma make a dramatic time skip.))

Liz nodded and hugged him again. "See you around dad," she said and walked toward the temple.  

Katie Wildheart

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:32 pm
FIFTEEN YEARS LATER....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image

User Image  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

Kabal walked back to town of course looking different than he should. He smiled he had on bandage on his cheek. He wondered how everyone was this place had changed. The building were different and the color vibrant and beautiful. He smirked it was such a lovely day the sun was out and the clouds white and sky blue. The last fifteen years had been hell on him but liz and everyone , even chi and john stayed in his mind as he fought none stop. Kabal had been named the new council member after killing judge by his father. He wandered around around and into a coffee shop to order some sense he was just a bit exhausted from walking all the way here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:13 pm
"Get your lazy butt up," Liz said, "Breakfast is ready." She put the scrambled eggs on two plates with bacon on the side. "You have work in two hours."

Ethan dragged himself off the couch of the temple and plopped down at the table. "Good morning to you too," he muttered.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image

Kabal went to the temple but sat down on a bench inside drinking of coffee with a smile it was good to be back home.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:33 am
A little boy with dark brown hair walked up to Kabal and looked at him with wide eyes. "Who are you?" he asked, standing there like a little statue.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:37 pm
User Image

Kabal smiled at the little boy "Hello little one." he said and smiled "Just call me Kabal." he said with a smile on his face.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games