Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:25 pm

She shivers and smiles"Thank you love"She looks at him and kissed his cheek"Food will be done soon."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:52 pm

He smiles, kissing a bit more before finally looking up a bit to stop and nod. He stood for a moment before hearing a buzzing like sound, so he glances back to see the pixie flying behind Massasooni. He turns to cross his arms, knowing what he's about to assume. "Ohoho, Massasooni's cheating on Luna?... Oh... I'm telling!" Massasooni rolls his eyes before snatching the pixie and moving hims so he could see Luna's face clearly. The pixie blinks before saying "Woah... she looks like that woman in them pictures in the closet of my room." He then thinks for a moment before looking to Massasooni asking "That her mom?... you cheating on Luna on her mom?..." Massasooni shakes his head, throwing the pixie back a bit. "No, it's Luna..." He thinks a moment before saying "That sure don't look like Luna..." He then zips in front of Luna to ask "Who are you?"

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Luna went stiff...She looks at teh Pixie"There is a picture of my mother here?"She didn't know that"And I am luna..I am just who you say back the way I should of been. I looked kind of like this before I died and became a demon"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:35 pm

The pixie tilts his head and flips upside down where he stops for a moment before flipping back around. He then gets close and looks her up and down before zipping around her ”Whoa, Luna… you look different!” He then stops to hover in front of her face to say ”So, yeah… there’s some pictures… in a closet… I was bored, so I was zipping around and searching the house… you wana see em?”

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:45 am

Luna smiles"I would love to see them"She said"But after we eat"She was really hungry and was so not like her.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:41 am

Massasooni raises an eyebrow, finding it a bit odd of Luna to see food first before wanting to see such pictures… but he shrugs it off. The pixie glances around. "Er... sure... what's to eat?

Shadowing Death

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:50 pm

When Jaded got home Ira greeted him with a kiss and hot tea.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Luna wanted to see the picture but she needed to eat or be sick. She looks at him"fish and veggies and mashpotateos and gravy"

Jaded kisses back and smiles"Thanks love

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:23 am

The pixie zips out as he says quickly "Got it." Massasooni shrugs his shoulders. "... you thinking you'd... burst the house into flames by seeing these pictures?" He asks, seeing as usually she'd be on fire or set things on fire on such items and images.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:50 am

She looks at him"Nay, my mother was the only family member that ever loved me. True she had her moments when she had to hide me away when father came. But my mother was never unkind to me"She lifted a hand and plates floated towards her.

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:07 pm

Massasooni shrugs. "Well... you never know what kind of images they may be... for all you know, they could be pictures of her abused... like... a picture or two of her beat up." He suggests with a small frown.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:07 pm

something flashed in her eyes"Don't say that!"She closed her eyes. She didn't want to think of that the plates fell to the ground and shattered.

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:12 am

Massasooni walks up to Luna and shakes his head slightly, bringing his arms around her a bit. "Sorry... but... it is a possibility... you don’t know what’s in there… I don’t… only the pixie knows… and he doesn’t have the best judgment… and likes to keep things he wants to show a surprise a bit…”
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:58 am

Luna leans back against him"I know but I don't want to think of that..."She sighs and wish she had better control.

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Massasooni rubs her shoulders slightly. "... I know... which is why I must warn you now… it may just be something that may affect you… poorly… or, of course, it may just be a delightful reminder.”
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games