Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:52 pm
"No he said.. Haunted Carnival, Alex. Thats not something to be happy about unless you like to deal with the dark arts." Cy said as he turned to look at the odd Jack in the Box Omen had brought in. He bent down and wiped his finger across the top of it- coating it in the blood. Cy brought his finger to his mouth and licked off the blood.

"Well its not fake.." He said as his eyes took on a crimson hue. "You said Kanareshii is the owner of this new Haunted Carnival?" Cy said as he stood up and looked to Omen. "I say we should go investigate... but then again thats just my morbid curiousity getting the better of me." He laughed gently and placed his hands behind his back.

Sine the little doll went up to the Jack in the Box and coated her tiny hand into the blood that was on the toy. She retracted her hand once it was coated in blood- quickly she looked to the others to make sure they werent watching. Then she bolted out of the room and slipped into the one she and the others had come out of before.

"Does everyone loose their memory around here or is it just me?" Vi said as she looked to Vincent and then to Alex. Little did she know that the first owner of Kanareshii had also been a bit spotty with his memory.

She wrapped a arm around Cy's waist while focusing her eyes on Alex. "You can go to a haunted carnival if you like. I think ill head into town and gather what we need."

"Im up for exploring a Haunted Carnival. Maybe it will help jog my memory. I feel like i should know this place and some of you." He said while looking to Alex and Caly. He sighed and looked around suddenly. "Now where'd she get off to... those dolls are going to be the death of me." He said as he shook his head, his statement was more true than he thought. The dolls had played their part in Vincent, Cy's and Vi's dissapearance, as well as his memory loss. But neither of them could recall exactly what had gone on, what exactly the dolls had done.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:29 pm
"Ah...? No funny fun Carnival? But..Will their be Ghost juggle, Spirit clown and all that JAzz?...No? Okay fine. Meh." He then said with a little childish pout. He then turned toward Vy and looked at her with a dark glare. "Hey, miss I-rape-my-breakfast. I didn't loose my memory. I just didn't notice I was back in Byako? Okay, thankyou. You would have been here before you would understand. So...Who's up for a Carnival? I feel like going!" He then said bouncing on a leg. Little did he told the other, was that all the excitement wasn't because of going to the carnival but because, if it was really hunted, they ought to be some rare relic there!

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:55 pm
"Hey i just tried to hit on* you dont act like it went further than that. I will not be accused of such a horrible thing." Vi said as she folded her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes at Alex. She didnt like being called a rapist, she had merely just hit on the guy. Of course she had wanted him she thought he was cute but he didnt need to make it sound like she had held him down.

"Alright Vi let it go.." Cy said to her as he looked between Alex and his counterpart. Im up for a carnival.. Its been awhile since ive had some fun." Cy said as he smiled at Alex's enthusiasm, he chuckled lightly. "You are a strange one boy."

"Like i said ill go." Vincent said gently his mask still muffled his voice and hid his facial features.

"Fine then have your fun.. ill be back later." Vi said before she slipped to a dark corner of the room and disappeared into the shadows. She left Kanareshii to head to the market and gather what they needed.

((note to self: watch my typos sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:46 pm
Omen Sighed. Not much he could do but to go as well, after all he was now the temporarily the leader and owner of the Haunted Carnival. "Then shall we go?" He finally said. "I might as well go and see the people who are currently watching the place for us." He stood off the crate and started out with papers in hand. "Oh and can someone please get rid of the jack-in-the-box? I think it's stayed here long enough...." He commented then followed the directions given in the paper out of Kanareshii.

((Haunted Carnival ho!))  

Taimu Dolores

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:44 pm
Campbridge start to walk...no...Jump, toward the exit of the Kanareshii with a lot of hyperness "Carnival! Carnival!" He jolly sang. But in his head it was more like "RELIC! RELIC! AMMA GONNA FIND SOME RELIC!"
((Hi Oh! Hi Oh! To the Carnical we go!))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:35 am
"He is a strange one.." Vi said before she headed out to go re-explore the area and gather what they needed.

((To the marketplace most likely))

"Come on Vince you can worry about the dolls later. Things creep me out anyways." Cy said as he followed after Alex and Omen.

((To the Carnival))

"Yes well i hope they stay out of trouble..." Vincent said softly before he caught up with the others.

((To the carnival))

Sine came back and took the scary Jack in the box out of the room. She seemed to have plans for the thing. So she dragged it into another desolate room were she could do as she pleased.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:17 pm
Caly was just a silent observer through all this, not sure what to do or say. She wasn't too keen on the idea of actually leaving the base, so she just wandered away as they were leaving. They would be back in awhile and if she changed her mind she would probably be able to find them easily enough.

For now she ventured to the ktichen so she could finish the revival. She remembered that she hadn't been able to complete it, being interrupted by another outside force. But she could she could actually pay attention to teh details.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:49 pm
Sine- One of Vincent's little dolls- chased after the jock in the box- that apparently had come to life. It was hopping down the hallway, and Sine was chasing after it. How the thing had gotten its own life was a mystery only the little doll knew. But there it was in plain view as they two toys ran by Caly.

Sine caught up to the jack in the box and slammed its head into the box she closed the lid and sat down upon it with her arms folded over her chest and her eyes narrowed. She patted the top of the box that was wiggling now- the jack wanted to pop back out of the box but Sine wouldnt let it.

What exactly had the doll done to give the jack in the box life?!  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:35 pm
Caly was startled, adn that made her press against the wall and look at teh two toys. She wondered exactly what had been going on, but her magical senses told her that her powers had done something with the jack in the box toy. "Oops," she said softly. She looked apologetic at Sine and said, "I think my powers may have had something to do with that coming to life...though I'm not completely sure. Isit trying to wreck havoc on the base?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:27 pm
Sine shook her head at Caly and patted the jack in the box then pointed to herself. As if to say "No it wasnt you i did it. I made it come to life." She pointed to Caly and shook her head to confirm it then pointed back to herself and then to the box and back to herself.

She hopped off of the box and cranked the handle the music started and after a few turns the jack popped up from its box. It had a note attached to it- Sine took the note from the jack and handed it to Caly. The note read...

You didnt do it...

The little Doll did. That evil little doll gave me life!

Careful of her and dont show her this note!

They made the other's dissapear, they caused the demon to loose his memory...

The note was signed Jack and had to be opened before it was read.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:20 am
Caly understood what Sine meant and curiously accepted the note when it was handed to her. She had to juggle Poison to the side, but she manged to open the note and reda it. Although as she read it, a slight frown appeared on her face and she was beginning to realize that there was a great deal more to the doll than meets the eye. After she finished reading it a second time she tucked it into Posion's vines, knowing that only someone it liked would be able to pull it out.

She also wondered who "they" was..."they" had something to do with the memory loss and she wanted to know how it could be fixed. She met the gaze of Sine and asked, "Maybe I should take the toy and keep a close eye on it? I make sure that it doesn't get away or cuase harm to anyone or thing." her words were soft, keeping all other thoughts hidden for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:10 pm
Sine tilted her head to the side and narrowed her eyes- she hadnt seen what was on the note. She was curious about the frown on Calys face but when she spoke her words were soft and her thoughts were hidden from her. Sine looked down to the ground in thought. She perked up and nodded her head. She took hold of the toy and dragged it over to Caly. Then she ran off to go back to the room she had been in before.

The jack in the box disappeared back into its box before it popped out again with another note attached to it. This one read:

Keep me away from her... She and the other dolls have gotten out of control.

The demon gave them too much power...

Now they wont stop...

They wont stop...

not until they figure it out..

they want life...

a life of their own.

The note was a bit eerie but it was hinting to what the dolls had done, that caused Vincent, Cy and vi to disappear. The dolls had been given life- but now they wanted their own, they no longer wanted to be attached to their master. They didnt want to obey him anymore and they wanted to be real, they were sick of being dolls.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:47 pm
Before any of this big scene had taken place, Sano had gone into a room and locked himself in. He stayed in there in fear and of ashamenent for being afraid. He sat on the floor with his forehead on his knees, arms wrapped around them. Frostbite was unsheathed next to him, in case someone tried to get the better of him.

After everything had stopped and became seemingly quiet, Sano arose from his peculiar sitting position and walked to the door. He unlocked it, then stepped outside and into the hallway. Partway down, he ran into Caly.

"Hey, where'd everybody go? And what's that in your hand you got there?" he said, motioning to the box that Caly was holding.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:23 am
((OOC: How come everytime i reply, no one replies back as fast as they do to others? sweatdrop ))  

Dragon_Rider101

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:32 pm
((WEll I'm only able to get online about once a week and by the way, Caly is holding a plant...))

Caly watched the little doll run off and then looked down at the toy, who promptly gave her another note. She read it and her frown deepened even more. "What do mean by this? How are they trying to attempt this truly?" she asked softly.

As soon as she finished her question she was joined by another perosn. Looking up she replied, "The others went to the Carnival and I have my friend Poison here in my arms. That's Jack, a toy just recently found." she pointed to said box. "But I think we should move to somewhere else to continue talking. Preferbly outside whree I have much better control of my powers." she added as she bent to scoop the toy into her arms as well. Poison helped her balance both the toy and itself by wrapping vines around the box to keep it steady.

Turning she started making her way towards the staircase and gracefully started making her way down.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games