Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:49 am
Amara looked at Thomas and nodded. AS he spoke she listened, but didn't pay too much a mind to him. When he gave them an option she took interest. "So give us more details about Russia...it shouldn't be hard" she told him. "Oh and the boy will come with us...his skills are valuable to get things done and nobody ever knowing" she told him. She waited to hear what their mission would consist of.

Noel looked at Moli and smiled at him. Noel held out her hand as an item appeared in her hand. It was a type of metal, but it was not of this world. It had a celestial aura about it. "Take this...practice....it won't be easy but once you do...things should be a little easier" she told him. When he asked about her power she looked away and back to him. "I'm trying to figure a good term for this. You know how I can make materials out of thin air...but I cant use them to hurt anyone...well her power is kind of similar...except...hmmm" she said trailing off. "It's called Projection. One could say it's a psychic ability or whatever, but whatever she thinks can come into fruitation" she said. "Basically thoughts, words, anything can come and 'be'" she said. "The thing is...she doesn't know she's an OWL...and...well...she doesn't know how to use her ability at all...." she said.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:20 am
"It's simple. We need to kill the leader of Russia and with Neo's power, telegraph the whole nation and brainwash them. It's a bit movie cliche, but hey. This ain't a movie is it?" Thomas looked at Amara now and smirked. "That kid will make things easier. In fact, that deletes my next explaination so hurray. Amara. Train him. Bring him. Understand?"

~~~

"I'm surrounded by powerful people. Eh....okay. I'll help you Noel. I just need to know what you want me to do." Moli's eyes radiated with a light orange glow. Excitedly, he smirked. After processing what she said even further, he seemed to pause before his gaze set upon her again. "Did you say her as in meaning this Owl is a girl? Heh, if that's the case, then I'm the person you want to welcome her in."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:28 am
Vincent continued to wait for Amara as he looked around. He wondered how everyone else acted here. Were they all OWLs? Were they nice? He said nothing as he awaited for his mentor to go and train him.

Amara looked at Thomas with no emotion. She still knew what his ultimate plan was. She would keep on for as long as she had to. She would train Vincent...he had a unique ability...if nurtured correctly, he could have more confidence and a better grasp of his true potential. "Well I'm ready whenever Lucien is" she told him.

Noel laughed a little. "You're powerful to Moli..." she said. "Yes it's a girl...the only problem is...I don't know exactly what she looks like...or who she is" she said with a smile. "I just know that she's a college student..." she said with a shrug. "Have you figured out the properties of this object I gave you yet?" she asked him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:32 am
Dante looked up then back at Roulin. "Looking for the weapon? Possible they Heralds are never active eithout a reason, they're most likely gathering it's pieces but don't worry if you stress to much you'll get wrinkles. " He said softly. He looked back at him and smiled. " Now if we're going to find this place to fight then I think we had better go. Noel I'm leaving Moli in your capable hands. "

Lucien watched Amara bring in the new boy. ' I see, interesting, Amara just make sure he stays out of trouble. Now Thomas this is unbecoming of you. " He cracked his neck and flexed his newly healed muscles. " Giving me a choice? How odd, well if it comes down to conquering Russia or staying here then I suppose I'll have to ask again. Why? YOu're giving me a choice and letting me go across the world, I can't help but wonder why. " Lucien closed his eyes and opened them again he had activated Neo's power, but not to use it on anyone in the room he simply wanted to get use to the feeling of this power, he could see into people see their vitals he was even able to ascertain their combat styles and weaknesses. " Neo's eyes were indeed impressive, I bet with these eyes I could even find a weak point in that constantly healing Aimee girl. Speaking of her, I think I should pay her a visit, that healing power of hers, I can see that to fight in the future I will need her healing power, sadly that means she will have to die. Or at the very least allow me to pick her brain, literally. " He crossed his leg loosely and looked at Amara. " What do you think? You know after all this I would never do anything without consulting my second in command. He looked over his shoulder at the stoic Sibal. " And of course I would never leave without my robotic commander. "  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:37 am
Amara looked at Lucien. "Honestly both are heavy. A healing factor for you would be good for you....but then again, brainwashing the masses is good as well. I personally feel the need to go to Russia is a priority....we can always get Aimee afterwards...allow her to live for a little while longer" she said bluntly. Would she eventually tell Lucien of Thomas' plans or would she just remain silent.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:38 am
Khalifa stood there leaning against the wall as Dante spoke of the Nol Era and events leading to it, he was greatly interested in this knowledge. When Roulin spoke of creating his own group and requesting him to join, a smirked appeared on his hands at the name. "The Four Suits, Huh?" He stated allowing it to roll off of his tongue. "I like the sound of that." He stated looking towards Roulin. "I'm Spades." He joked, his voice laced with sarcasm. This wasn't really a time for jokes and games but hopefully it would help lighten up the tensity in the air.

Omotayo would leave the room as the members were asked to, without any orders he had nothing to do and being in Europe he would go explore and who knows maybe even come back with a few custom or unique suits.

Noah there listening to Timothy speak, he knew for a fact that things were about to take a drastic turn from how things was done over the centuries that they have been Heralds and basically running sh*t. When he received what he needed to know he vanished as a shimmer in the wind and was off continuing his search.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:27 am
"Or, Amara, you can come with me and we can simply take Aimee. Simple abduction. And why am I giving you a choice? Look at you! If you travel, you meet people with powers. Powers that you can take and become stronger with. Roulin handed you your head during you last encounter and he recently became the Life Owl. As bad as it sounds Lucien, you need to embrace the fact that you need to kill to become stronger. You're an animal and I'm going to strengthen you like one." Thomas said with a sadistic grin. "While we're out getting our healer, you Lucien can be on your way to mother Russia to take out Mr. Putin. Sounds like a vacation and a mission. But more mission than vacation so don't get carried away." Thomas began to walk towards the door that led out into the hallway. He spoke to his second and third in command, "We're embarking on the last few phases of our plan. When this one is complete, our friend Dante shouldn't have but only a handful of options all of which I've forseen. You two need to live though if we want to win. Got that? Now next month, we're going to get going to Russia to seal up another hole. Then we're off to Japan. For now, live it up here in London. Take all the time you need. Train, eat, sleep, learn. It's all at your fingertips."

~~~

"No, not really. I just know that it's metal. And it feels weird." Moli's grip tightened around the metal and slowly, the palm of his hand took on it's composition. "Whoa. That's ahhh...that's pretty different. It feels..I don't know...stronger. Something like super-metal." The teen's lips formed a smile that he wasn't aware of. Maybe this power would be enough to hold off most his attackers from the U.N.S, but not all. He just wondered how long this defense would hold. "Thanks Noel. Before we move on to what they're going to do, can you give me more things to turn into? I know you can make matter so give me solids and liquids. I'll get to gases later."

"Ha. Definently Khalifa. I think I'll take the Diamond. They are forever you know." Roulin said with a friendly grin. Off to the side, Roulin listened to Moli and Noel's talk and watched his brother's power work. Oddly enough, he was now aware of his power and was forcing his body to reject Moli's power. It was almost as if his body craved the aura his new powers were giving off, but still, it was his brother's and it was what now separated him from most particle manipulators. "Yeah, I think we should go too Dante." Roulin agreed as his eyes gaze switched between Moli's ability and his former leader. "Maybe we should teleport away because the UNS base that was destroyed is sitting right outside. Pick a place and I'll see if I can get us there."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:04 am
Will didn't move from his position when Sibal answered him and then went into the room, closing the door behind "it", where Thomas, Lucien, and ...Neo.. were in. It had been eerily quiet a few moments ago. Too quiet, and so the Satan Owl just knew from trained instinct that something had happened to Neo. Knowing Thomas, it was pretty obvious that Neo was dead.

Shortly after, Amara arrived and entered the room, leaving a red haired young boy waiting outside. Will looked at the boy with a normal smile. What the hell. Might as well do something while eavesdropping like an insect. "Well, hello there. New around here?" he asked Vincent with no sarcasm in his voice, as if he genuinely cared.

Ah, Tommy, what ever are you planning now, dear friend? The Satan Owl thought sarcastically. This whole thing was just a means to an end to Thomas's goal, which Will would not allow to come to fruition.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:27 am
Syd stayed silent the entire time in which Tiom was giving out new orders. She and L were to watch over all of the teams and make sure they didn't do anything too drastic. Or in the words of Timothy: make sure they didn't do anything stupid. Sydney nodded and left their gathering to find a spot to watch over all of the groups by using her shadow tracing.

===

By this time, Anya's adrenaline had definitely disappeared. The pain from her injuries from her fight with Nova started kicking in. Removing her leather jacket, Anya studied the cut on her shoulder. Wincing in slight pain, the poison Owl knew she was going to need a few stitches to fix it.

===

Owen stayed with his group. Thinking about what he'd seen Anya doing. She had been fighting against Nova, and Nova had almost killed her at that. Owen was not happy about that, but their argument was over and done with. It was pointless to argue about it anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:33 am
(Waiting for Armands return smile )  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:45 am

Tired, hungry and mostly confused, Raven had found her way to her room and without much thought for anything else she laid upon her bed and fell into a deep sleep with out the bother of dreams or any colours.

Nathaniel was sharing a room with someone but didn’t know who. He had gone on ahead alone and was now seated at a small table eating some of the best muffins he has ever had. There was a time when Raven would make them but she had neglected that particular part of her life. In fact the more time went on the more she became cut of from how she use to be. He sighed and the began to think about Aaliyah, where had she gotten of to?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:06 am
((Oops. Thought you were going to make a post first before I had him arrive back from Amish country on his little "food" adventure on 85, Chris. Here you go. ))

After some time, Armand made it back to the cave, shooing some flies away along the way even though he did not have any shoofly pie with him. He walked into the cave and saw Demios with the spell book open before him. "Hey, Demios. Hungry? Some nice people were kind enough to part with some food." He knelt down next to Demios and started taking out the food from the bag. "So, what are you in the mood for? Chicken pot pie, corn, bread, or... some whoopie pie?" The red head grinned.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:07 am
Owen sighed and pushed thoughts of what had happened in the mountains from his mind. Since Raven had gone right to her room and fallen asleep, Owen took it upon himself to watch over the younger members of the team. He figured that Nathaniel might want some company since Kojiro was wounded and being taken care of by both Nova and Benkei. Besides, Raven had said that he should watch Nat during the fighting, and she had never said when he should stop doing so. Getting to his feet, the changeling owl made his way towards the mute boy who was shoving some muffins into his mouth like no tomorrow. Owen smiled in amusement. "Wow. Somebody likes their muffins." he remarked as he took a seat across from Nathaniel, watching the boy eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:10 am
Aimee listened to Khalifa and giggled, the joke was a new one to her. "I get the Hearts then. My favourite." She smiled and stood, stretching a little as she looked around. Her mind began to wonder as she looked up at the ceiling. "Well then I guess I should go outside. Fresh air sounds nice right now. I want to try something..." She walked outside to the back yard, sitting down and closing her eyes. Aimee didn't know the extent of her powers and she wanted it to grow everyday like Roulin's but she knew it wouldn't. She put her hand on a yellow patch of grass, watching it and seeing if her power would effect it.  

Maha clone

LittleSilent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:34 am
Clary wasn't sure who she was sharing a room with, hopefully with Raven. She liked everybody of course but first, Raven was a girl, second, Raven had let her stay. She didn't mind sleeping in the hall. As long as she could get inside someone's mind. She wanted to see what everyone thought of her. She sat down in the middle of the hall and lay down. She fell asleep. Her mind booted up. She was walking down a grey hall, just like every other dreams. Each door had a name and number on it. If she tried to open one and it was locked then that person wasn't asleep yet. She found the door she was looking for. 429 Raven. She opened the door. "Hello!" It was dark so she made it bright. She hated the bright white so she made it into a house. "Raven. Where are you?"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games