Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:44 pm
Dean smiled, glad she was breathing finally. But it soon disappeared as she knocked him away. The burns were becoming dangerously bad. If he was exposed to the heat for to much longer, he would die. "melody..." He whimpered. "I, I, i..." He sighed, overcome with grief. "I'm sorry..." Dean, didn't know what to do or say, he didn't know whether to walk away or cry and die inside the violent flames. He didn't know what to do. He walked up to Melody again. "Melody! I love you!" He pleaded. "Please!" :What have I done?!: He thought with great remorse. "Melody, I didn't mean it!" He continued, tears racing down his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:05 pm
Melody could see what the flames were doing to Dean...and when he walked tword her again she heard him tell her that he was sorry and that he loved her....She was so confused about what was all going on but she was feeling very weak,not weaker than Dean though.The flames gave awya as she got weaker and she wiped Dean's tear's and smiled at him"It's ok,baby I love you too I know you're sorry."and she hugged a crying Dean tightly toher and just as she felt he was ok enough to walk a little bit,she made her hand turn to fire and brought it to his face"But,if you ever do that to me again I swaer I won't just kill you I'll make you sorry you ever came to the academy"then she brought the fire away and put her arm around his shoulders to support him."C'mon now let's go back to the dorm"she said,but before she fully led a burnt up Dean back to their dorm she layed him gemtly on the ground and went over and Buried Raif's stray ashes best she could.....I never said I forgave him..How could I...Melody sighed and supported Dean with her arm over his shoulder's as she walked them back to the dorm.

((I'll post first in the dorm ok?))  

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:37 am
Dragon
User Image

A vortex opened beneath a grieving angel statue and out came a young man and a dead, blue dragon. The boy's eyes were puffy and red from crying, but his eyes were filled with anger and grief. And now that he saw all the tombstones, one of which would soon belong to his best friend, he felt the crushing grief swallow his rage and pull tears out of his green eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:23 am
User Image

ALICE BEATRICE

Everything has...
Alice saw dragon.
"Dragon?" she said. The last time she saw him was at the lake. "What wrong?" she said seeing he was crying.

a certain price...

Rimmi X

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:26 am
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiroshi entered the graveyard in a burst of black feathers, while a small sonic boom was heard. Black feathery wings slowly went into the back of the powerful boy. His blue eyes looked where he had landed, a tombstone with the name Hiro on it. "..." He said nothing, just stared at it for awhile till he turned around. Not bothering with useless things.

He looked at a boy come from a portal with a dead blue dragon. It looked familiar, in a way that made him smile and frown at the same time, but he didn't know exactly what it was. The boy looked familiar. He heard the word dragon and a memory tried to burst in his mind but wouldn't make it.

Raynes walked towards the boy and sighed, putting a hand on his shoulder from behind. "Hey, kid, Dragon, you alright?" The man asked, he had a soft voice, the kind that is always recognizble.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:47 pm
Dragon looked around and found a rusty shovel leaning against a dead tree just a few feet from him, he walked over and grabbed it then looked for a spot to start digging. The demon half-breed sniffed when he found a good spot and shoved the shovel head into the dirt. He put one foot on it to push it in deeper then wiped his eyes of tears so he could see again.
By the time he had a shovel full of dirt he heard a girl's voice and looked to his left to see someone he met before, but it was too long to remember. "Wh-Who're you?" he mumbled then jumped when he felt something on his shoulder. He spun around with the shovel raised to his chest like a weapon, but when he saw the man he lowered it. He didn't know why, but that man seemed familiar, or maybe it was the kindness he was showing that made him calm down. "I'm fine." Dragon muttered and looked back down as his eyes changed to silver.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:01 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro looked at him with a strange expression. "Interesting eyes, kid." He spoke, his own turning a scarlet red. "The names Hiroshi, but you can call me Hiro." He said as he held out his hand.

((Ohhh, big twist xD, am I able to use this character, Nerdy? I liked his abilities and I wanna edit him, he seemed to have a fun little story. Till he died of course xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:07 pm
Dragon took a step back. "Hiro..." he murmured and looked at the man's eyes. He looked so much like.... Dragon felt tears well up in his eyes and wanted to run to the man, but part of him told him that it wasn't who he thought it was, just a coincidence. Besides, the man he was thinking about spoke kinder. "I-I'm Dragon." he said and took the man's hand, shaking it slowly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:15 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro looked at Dragon and smirked abit. "Why the stutter, Dragon?" He said the name so casually. He smiled warmly, that shining smile. He looked at the tears and stopped. A memory nearly bursted through his head as he looked at the boy. Names ran through his head slowly, names he had no idea about.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:22 pm
Dragon stiffened, his eyes turning to the midnight blue with starlight sparkles. "I-I just.... " He looked down at the shovel in his hands and frowned, remembering why he was here. "I've been too busy to talk." he mumbled and stuck the shovel in the dirt again.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:31 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro put his hands on the shovel and his hair turned jet black, the necklace Hiro always wore flew loosely as the shovel caused a large gaping hole in the earth. Darkness flew from the hole and went into Hiro in a swirl. "This should help you abit." He spoke playfully.

(Nerdyyyy, can you tell me some of this guys abilities through PM, and abit abot his personality?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:41 pm
((Can't you ask that one guy about him? gonk ))

Dragon's eyes widened when he saw the ground collapsed into himself from some darkness coming from the shovel. He looked back up and gasped when he saw Hiro, hair and all. "It really is you." he breathed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:49 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro looked at the boy and nodded with a snirk. "The one and only." He spoke, there was still something blocking his memories, but only the sight of one person would stop that.

"Dragon, where is your mother?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:02 pm
Dragon's face darkened instantly. "She's still with... dad." he said, having trouble with the last word. He looked away and clenched his fists, his furious red eyes filling with tears. "She probably doesn't even know I exist... She never does when Da - Nikolai's around!" he said through grit teeth. "He can't stand the sight of me happy... So he got rid of my best friend!" Dragon cried and waved his arm in Dog's corpse's direction. "And then he got rid of you." he mumbled and looked back over at Hiro.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Forgotten Dead-shot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:16 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Something began to hit him, Lena had changed, alot. She probably didn't even remember him now that she had her perfect Nikolai.

He looked at Dragon and smiled abit. The boy reminded him of Yumaki sometimes. "That is because your dad is an a*****e sometimes, but he still loves you." He said.

HIs eyes narrowed at the mention of his death, it was uncomftorable to say the least. "He caught me off guard." He spoke with slight anger towards the boys father.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games