Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:34 am
*Fumiko gasps when he licks her neck, feeling stuck in place* well... that's good since... since we're out in the open *finding herself not able to barely say anything*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:39 am
*Sabin laughs then pushes off the rock and takes her to the ice cream parlor and asks her what she wants*  

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:44 am
a chocolate chip cookie dough please *finally able to speak more clearly*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:11 am
*Sabin buys you the ice cream and gets himself a energy drink then you both walk down the beach boulevard*  

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:09 am
*fumiko thanks him for buying her ice cream. while they walk down the beach and eats her ice cream, she starts smiling at the people*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:57 am
*several times they're stopped by groups of girls asking to hav e Sabin's autograph, take pics with him, or other things. He looks like he'd rather shoot someone but deals then each time after they leave a muscle in his upper jaw twitches* Sorry about that...  

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:53 pm
*Fumiko smirks* all part of being a rock star *finishing her ice cream*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:36 pm
Erik walked down onto the shore and looked at the water. I don't have anything to hold the water in... he thought then looked at his clothing. Hmm... He stripped off his shirt and his vest and dunked them into the water. They turned a darker shade as they absorbed some water. Erik pulled the clothing back up and put it over his shoulder then turned to walk over to Anau. He had a very nice body, a model's body, it was very well toned from his years of martial arts and kung fu practice.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:57 pm
*Sabin smirks and laughs then walks to her* Yea, and it's the Devil's Deal I made.
FairyFumiko
*Fumiko smirks* all part of being a rock star *finishing her ice cream*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 pm
*as he walks back Anau looks up and blushes* oh dear Goddess...... *she could feel herself blush and she turns her head* You got your clothes wet Erik....
Awesome nerd
Erik walked down onto the shore and looked at the water. I don't have anything to hold the water in... he thought then looked at his clothing. Hmm... He stripped off his shirt and his vest and dunked them into the water. They turned a darker shade as they absorbed some water. Erik pulled the clothing back up and put it over his shoulder then turned to walk over to Anau. He had a very nice body, a model's body, it was very well toned from his years of martial arts and kung fu practice.

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:10 pm
*when he steps closer, her heart skips unregular. then realizes what he said her mouth drops in shock*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:24 pm
It's a figure of speech, I don't make those kind of deals. *he strokes her hair once then leads her to continue their walk, his hand on her shoulder...her body pressed up against his side and if she weren't imaging it, she could have sworn she could feel his tattoo/mark pulsing and glowing brightly*
FairyFumiko
*when he steps closer, her heart skips unregular. then realizes what he said her mouth drops in shock*

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:31 pm
*Fumiko smiles brightly* that's good to hear *not knowing exactly why put she steps infront of him and puts her hand on his tattoo/mark* why does it do that? or am i imagining it? *speaking of the pulsing and glowing*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:41 pm
.....It's my family's mark. We're each born with it and when we are married, our partners get it as well to show that they are protected and it's doing that because of my powers coursing through it. *he places his own hand on top of hers and she sees past memories of him. When Anau first held his hand and Damien teaching him how to fight. She saw his parents and his family....then Anau almost killed by a demon and a boy dying as he saves her life....a storm when news of Anau's disappearance...his Grandmother blaming him as her brother for not only protecting her, but also failing to find her and making it so she vanished*
FairyFumiko
*Fumiko smiles brightly* that's good to hear *not knowing exactly why put she steps infront of him and puts her hand on his tattoo/mark* why does it do that? or am i imagining it? *speaking of the pulsing and glowing*

Sapphire_Angel713

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games