Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyOil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:04 am
Oh come on. D: Atleast the G-Virus is in there!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:09 am
Yea, but so are the Plagas.

Let's face it, an easily spread virus is much more scary than a parasite that is controlled by sound-waves. Who let the dogs out?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:26 am
Well...There could be one of those old twists. Like the first part of the game has the enemies like the ones in the trailers. Then a sudden twist of a T-virius outbreak...who knows  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:39 pm
*sigh* I'm hoping this isn't true. I was really hoping we had seen the last of the Plagas. crying  

Vankala

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:47 pm
I'm with you, Vankala, and as for Ivory, I would really hope to think that Capcom is that creative.... and that they can pull it off as seamlessly as we would wish it to.

But let's face the truth, we aren't on Capcom's creative development team, as much as we deserve to be, and I highly doubt they'd have that much in store for RE5. I mean, look at RE4, a storyline that really didn't have place in our world.

Meh, I'm not keeping my hopes up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:59 pm
Yea, neither am i. I know its not gonna be nearly as good as the classic RE games but I am hoping it'll at least be better than RE4.  

Vankala

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:09 pm
Or at least, let its minigames be on par or better than RE4. I dunno about you, but I take full advantage of the Merc mini-game whenever I have a bad day... And Seperate Ways was a pretty decent addition to the game, at least I enjoyed doing that.

I really want to see what they do with Sherry. On one hand I want her to stay the little girl that I remember, but on the other.... I want to see the corrupted adult she'd turn out to be.

emo  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:13 pm
I'm sort of hoping Sherry turns into a true 'daddys little girl' (Coughmutationcough). I wonder what Liam/Exodia would think about that  

Ivory Lie

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:25 pm
Yea, assuming that it is Sherry in the trailer (who else could it be, though?), I look forward to seeing what happened to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:28 pm
-Crossed fingers-
Please mutate PLEASE MUTATE  

Ivory Lie

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:32 pm
It better be Sherry... I HOPE it is. If not? We'll wait for Capcom to finish RE10 for the PS5 xP  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:12 pm
Yeah, maybe by then the T-virus will infect all the crappy H-virus monsters and turn them into something that's actually scary to fight. Angry people with wrinkly skin and bloodshot eyes? Not so scary. They've made it more into a game about fighting crack addicts than people infected with a deadly mutating virus.

crying let's hope the PS5 comes out soon? I want my T-virus back!  

Chibi-Teddo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:06 pm
Hoping against hope. Such an endearing human trait, I'm touched.

Well, keep hoping guys, but personally, I don't expect to see any T-Virus related monster ever again.
The only thing that's gonna be better about RE5 from RE4 is lack of Leon and Ashley. And knowing Capcom, they'll ruin Chris somehow too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:02 am
Biohazard EXTREME

Really... One last chance, Bio... fight me in Mortal Kombat.

>.>  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:10 am
NotteRequiem
Biohazard EXTREME

Really... One last chance, Bio... fight me in Mortal Kombat.

>.>
Go to hell. My friends will come!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games