Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:10 pm
Once on the second floor, Alona walked back to Henry's room. She would stay there for now, until he either kicked her out or gave her a room; she would now be staying in his room until either of those happened. Alona smiled before heading back downstars to find out what was going on exactly, and who that woman was.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:14 am
After awhile, Jack's car returned to the compound and drove into the hangar, the new door attached to the top of the Mustang.

He was now busy getting the door off of the car.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:10 am
{{Sorry for the slow reply, folks! It was a really busy weekend, and then yesterday I was on the Occupy Wall Street forums all day. Go OWS! Anyway, the Sims 3 Pets comes out today. Woot!! I'll be playing that quite a bit, but I'll be on here, too, keeping up in my RPs. biggrin I love this story and want to keep active in it. But a heads up. This upcoming weekend is going to be really busy for me, too.}}

V sighed as she got up from the couch and started following Henry, assuming he was going to the kitchen. "And stop moving so much until we get the dressing on the wound! You'll just make it bleed more."

V stopped and looked at the woman who had entered through the hole. She looked like the woman she had seen fleeing earlier. She was surprised to see her back so soon. Apparently this woman was so hung up on Henry that she couldn't stay away for long.

She smirked at the woman when Henry explained who she was, nodded in greeting, and then watched as she quickly went up the stairs. As she and Henry turned to finish going toward the kitchen, V spoke with humor in her voice.

"Ah, your new conquest? Paid or otherwise? She's one of those that can't seem to stay away from you. Do be careful with those, as you know how clingy and dangerous they can become."

V guided Henry to a chair, propped her bag on the counter next to it, and pulled out some gauze, a needle, and something that looked like thread as well as some anti septic cream.

"Since you moved and it's bleeding again, I'm going to clean it out briefly once more and then sew you up. Don't worry. I'll apply a local anesthesia so you won't feel much."

V poured some cream on the gauze and started lightly dabbing at the wound and the blood around it.

{{Don't know much about medical stuff, so bear with me, please. lol.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:35 am
((As long as you don't pull witch doctor things, we're good. xd ))

Henry gave as a sigh as he heard V start nagging him about bleeding and moving, and blah blah. Damn it, he was a man. And he was losing his house. Bad enough Jack had more rule over the kids, now he couldn't make his own choices?

He sat down in the chair with a grunt, an unamused stare on his face as he watched V search through her bag for the items she needed to address the b*****d bullet hole in his shoulder.

"Please." He rolled his eyes at her as she started to speak of Alona. "She's here because I had Jack take out her abusive pimp. Since she has no where to go, I left my broken door open to her. She's free to come and go, although I'd prefer she goes when she's stable." He explained, hissing slightly at the icy cold feeling of the cream.

"How many freaking times do you need to clean something?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:47 am
{{lol!!... Hmm.... wink And I figured out that I can post in the guilds at work if I type up my post in a PM, send it to myself on my Mac, log into my PC onto Gaia, and post it with the laptop. That way, I'm not typing a lot on the loud PC keyboard, and it doesn't look suspicious! XD lol!}}

V sighed softly and shook her head. "If you wouldn't move, then the wound wouldn't bleed and I wouldn't have to clean it again. It's your own fault for moving. That's why I told you not to. Big wounds like this can bleed again easily if not dressed properly the first time."

She set the gauze and cream aside, took a needle out of her bag along with a bottle, pierced the top of the covered bottle with the needle, turned it upside down, injected the needle with the substance, and then took it out and tapped the side while squirting some of it out to get rid of the air bubbles.

Then, she quickly and swiftly jabbed the needle into the meaty part of Henry's shoulder. It was quick and relatively painless. She was good at giving shots.

While she waited for the anesthesia to take effect, she started threading the needle she was going to use. She had already doused it with the antiseptic cream.

"So, she's a former prostitute that had an abusive pimp and is now staying with you? Gee, can't see anything bad happening with that. When did you start feeling bad for prostitutes and sheltering them? Of course... when I was younger, you helped take care of me. I was by no means a prostitute, but you still took me in. Guess it might not be an entirely different situation. Be careful, though, Henry... And speaking of Jack, where is he? Out running another errand?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:00 am
"No. I'm WAS doing an errand." Jack grunted, bringing the new door in and already at work putting it up.
"I keep telling you, Henry. Let's just go a bomb-shelter doors and walls, but nooooooooooooooooo, we have to keep ourselves open like the damn British people...."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:19 pm
((Nice.))

Henry let the reply on his movement and wound go. She was the doctor, so he had to listen. Even if he hated it..

"I don't want to give the same speech twice..." He sighed as V remarked on his changed personality, and the trouble he was possibly making.
"Alona is a good girl. I'm a grown man and will make my own decisions, and defend myself should the trouble arise." He grunted dryly. "So unless you want to start a cat fight, which I WILL watch AND enjoy, leave her be.

"And I'm not making my home into a bunker!" He barked to Jack.
"If my ex-wife got word of that, she'd b***h me out even more about the kids..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:25 pm
"OH RIGHT. Like you listen to her AT ALL." Jack grunted, rolling his eye as he continued putting the door up.
"And honestly? NOW might be a good excuse."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:35 am
User Image

V rolled her eyes and chuckled at the loud exchange going on between Henry and Jack. Jack was putting up the door, she assumed by the noises she was hearing, and she and Henry were clear in the kitchen, not being anywhere near Jack. But that didn't stop the two from 'talking'.

She kept her voice low and normal, though, when she spoke, choosing not to shout. "You two... You could always wait to bicker until you're both in the same room. What fun would that be, though? At least, that's what I'm assuming you're thinking."

She wanted to go say hi to Jack, but she needed to finish fixing up the wound first.

V started sewing up the wound, having waited the proper amount of time for the local to take effect.

"And yes, I know you're a grown man who can make his own decisions, Henry, but sometimes I think you also need reminded when a situation could be dangerous for you. But either way, it doesn't really concern me if she's here or not as long as she doesn't cause too much trouble. I'd actually have to have an opinion about her in order to fight her. And I think we both know who would win in a matter of seconds, Henry. I don't think we want to have the poor girl injured."

V was quite the fighter, though her sweet appearance contradicted her fighting skills. She was okay with that since that usually helped give her an upper hand.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:56 pm
ooc: ooo, you picking a fight? lol

"Oh, you got a problem with me being a prostitute?" Alona stated as she leaned in the doorway.
She crossed her arms and looked at this strange woman. Who was she to judge her? Alona wasn't as weak as this woman made her out to be; this woman pissed her off a bit. It seemed that they wouldn't be getting along too much. Alona shrugged and looked at Jack when he propped the door back up.
"Did... Did you really kill him?" Alona asked.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:20 pm
Jack just rolled his eyes, listing to the two talk amongst each other.
He then looked back at Alona, raising an eyebrow.

He tapped his right collar-bone, where the man had been shot.
"He, and fourteen of his guards." he replied, before going back to work, before stopping. He then dug under his shirt and pulled out a piece of metal and tossed it to her.

The Bullet.

"A Souvenir. Only shot fired at me."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:03 pm
"And you shouldn't get cocky." Henry grunted in reply.

"You might be scrappier than you seem, but so is Alona. You don't work on the streets without having some sort of killing style." He chuckled, flashing a grin at her as he tried to ease the tensing air. Course, if a cat fight broke out, he wouldn't complain. If no one was seriously injured where they needed a real doctor's visit and or had to visit the morgue, that is.

"So, how about we let the nice man, who has taken in three homeless people in one day, make his own choices with his own house, hm?"

Henry grinned as he saw the piece of metal fly to Alona as Jack was proving his orders were finished with a bullet and shell.
"Did you get anything for me?" He teased with the grin.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:10 pm
Jack looked over ay Henry and grinned, tossing him a small, unmarked box.

Inside was a certain kind of toy for a certain occasion....

"You should know what phrase comes next." he snickered.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:09 am
{{lol! Apparently Henry thinks V is trying to start a fight.... or hoping. wink lol. But no, V usually doesn't start fights unless a person threatens those she cares about.

User Image

And I'm confused. Is Jack putting up the entrance door or is he in the kitchen now? I'm assuming the front door doesn't lead straight to the kitchen, so he'd be a little distance away from everyone else, right? Well, I'm going to assume he's back in the kitchen now since both Alona and Henry are looking at him now, so... If I'm wrong, just let me know, please. smile }}

V finished sewing up the wound and rolled her eyes at the woman that addressed her, whose name apparently was Alona.

"It's not as if I think prostitution is a worthwhile profession or contributes anything to anyone... but what you do with your own life is none of my business or my concern as long as you don't hurt the people in this group. Don't endanger anyone here, and we won't have a problem."

V took out a large square bandage and started taping it over Henry's wound. "And Henry, it is your house and you're the leader here, so of course you do what you think is best... I didn't mean to overstep my bounds, so forgive me if I did. Though I do stand by what I said about people needing to look out for you sometimes. And when have you known me not to be cocky?"

She said the last part with a small smirk on her face.

Then, she heard footsteps coming into the kitchen. She turned around and smiled when she saw Jack. "Hey Jack. It's good to see you again."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:06 am
((Well, where I come from, her cocky attitude about her fighting skills means one of two things. You're an a*****e/b***h and-or you need to get a** knocked to the ground. Because V's boosting how she can handle herself in a fight just win and already proclaiming herself a winner in the match between herself and Alona, she's talking fightin' words.))

Henry caught the box easily, though her had to move his injured shoulder to do so, something he was sure would tick off pretend doctor V. He opened the box and looked inside, smirking a bit at Jack's humor.

"Very nice, Jack." He chuckled, pulling out the present for all the see. It was a d***o. He waved it briefly, before putting it back in the box and casually handed it off to V. She'd probably need it...

"However, you got me the wrong thing." The smirk never left his face. "The fake dicks are for the chicks. I need a flesh light, buddy."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games