Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:35 am
[[ My family is having a major emergency. I have to be gone for a while. If you would like to fill my spots, I would understand. Someone could control them until my return or indefinitely. I apologize. This is big.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:33 pm
User Image

xxxxAMELIA ELIZABETH DUNNE

xxxxAmelia couldn't control her thoughts at all. They were speeding around her head faster than her heart was pounding in her chest. Everything about Sebastian was pulling her in, making her want to get closer to him, like there wasn't anyway to be close enough to him. Everything that usually bothered her about him was making her even more drawn to him. She yearned for the feel of his cold skin against her own burning flesh, the very touch of skin to skin sending waves of goosebumps throughout her arms and legs. His dark eyes intoxicated her, the red shining in them not scaring her at all like it usually did. No, this time her adrenaline was rushing for something else. This time it was rushing for her want to kiss him again and again, not caring if Raven and Alexander would be coming any minute. Her thoughts were broken again by Sebastian pulling her closer. She went all too willingly, letting her soft burning body press against his solid icy one. Her arms around his neck pulled his face closer to her own, her burning lips pressing to his freezing ones.

xxxxHis reaction made her body burn even more. his grip made it hard for her to breath, but she didn't care, she wanted to be closer to him. She could feel her lips tingling from how hard he was kissing her, but she just kissed him back with as much force as she could. She felt weak, with how strong he was holding her, but she didn't care, as long as he kept kissing her, she didn't care about anything. Then he pulled away, and opened his eyes, and Amelia felt her body rush with a fire so strong it send millions of tingles throughout her flesh. His eyes were just so intense, she couldn't blink, her own lust filled eyes burning into his. Her breath was heavy, as her body sucked in the oxygen it so greedily needed.

xxxxThe silence bugged her, making her want to close the gap between them and kiss him all over again, and then he went on reading her mind, kissing her lightly. As small as the kiss was, it still sent tingles down her spine. He spoke, and she couldn't help but smile softly. It means that you should keep kissing me. She didn't wait for him to kiss her again though, instead she pulled herself closer to him and pressed her lips against his, kissing him with a little less force than the earlier ones, but with the same passion and lust.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{LOCATION}xxxxThe North Gardens
                      {PEOPLE}xxxiixxSebastian
                      {THOUGHTS}xxIICan we just stay here kissing?
                      {STYLE}xxxxxixxoutfit

[[Spring Break!!!:D]]

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:24 pm
I Speak Books

[[Okay, that's fine. I hope it's nothing too serious.
Do you know anybody on Gaia (friends, family, etc.) who could control your character? That would be easier than trying to find a new person.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:31 pm
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User ImageThe feeling of warmth was not unpleasant. In fact, it was not unlike the warmth he acquired after he had just fed. The rush of hot blood rushed through his veins and into every limb. He no longer felt cold and statuesque; he was lithe and limber, free to move as he pleased. The zing of flesh against the back of his tongue powered him for more. It was a similar feeling that rocked him then, and it unnerved him. The power and sweet rush of life warmed his body, partially provided by Amelia. Fire burned behind his evergreen eyes. Instantly, Sebastian felt the desire to kill Amelia. He would save that desire for another, more important person. No doubt that Amelia was meeting up with Raven, her friend, in a few minutes. With Raven, Alexander would come crawling behind. The love in his eyes was a potent poison that made Sebastian wince.

Yet, he was to say nothing. He was kissing one of the species he so despised.

He was confused as to these human sensations. In his past life, he never found love or made it with another. As a vampire, he could have any woman he wanted. They threw themselves at his cold and unfeeling exterior, which was merely a shadow of himself. He felt nothing for the mortals around him. Sebastian felt mostly apathy; sometimes annoyance and amusement arose. Very few times had he felt rage and the frost of hate. Never the warmth of love or the flame of lust. Even now, Amelia's eyes bored straight into his deep green ones. His eyes drifted down to her throat. Hunger for her flesh arose; the want had nothing to do with lust. Regardless, Sebastian wanted to continue tasting her luscious lips.

At his question, Amelia smiled at him. Sebastian's expression remained cold and distant, eyes watching her carefully. she closed the distance between them. He blinked a few times as her mouth pressed against his. Suddenly, lust filled him with deep fire. Sebastian's strong arms slithered back around her waist and mercilessly crushed her body to his own. Once again, he forgot that she was mortal. He would have crushed her completely had not her mortal scent pervaded his nostrils. He inhaled deeply and broke away from her lips. His head dipped below to her throat and at the location of a major artery. There he heard the pulse pounding rapidly in his ears. The artery sent volumes of blood throughout her body every second. The blood lent to her skin the delicious scent of freshly sharpened iron and sweet salt.

Long canines brushed against her throat. His eyes flew open, and he jerked away from her. Sebastian turned his body from her and felt the cold seep back into every part of his body. His eyes changed to two intensely freezing orbs of ice. It was only when he mentally gathered himself did he glance back over at Amelia. She sat staring at him with gasping lungs and lovely red lips. Sebastian half-closed his eyes. Disgust and desire intermingled and rose up from deep within him. The combination was alluring and unattractive at the same time. He was unsure of what this meant. The vampire was extremely uncomfortable, and he masked it with a cold exterior.

"No more," his voice rumbled. The vampire flashed cold eyes in her direction. She was pink with blood, her swollen lips glistening with smeared gloss. Heat flooded him and his face grew even colder. Ice penetrated his evergreen eyes. "Or I will kill you."

The threat was extremely potent. The vampire meant every single word he said. He was unsure of what he would do. The warmth scorched his insides and burned him like charred meat. Sebastian's appetite was overwhelmingly powerful. He would eat Amelia if she gave him the slightest word.

OOC : -------  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image
xxxxAMELIA ELIZABETH DUNNE

xxxxThat fire in Amelia was taking over. Her thoughts were so blurred. All she could feel was her burning skin against his icy flesh. She shivered, shivered from the goosebumps that were coating her skin, the intense difference from the fire inside of her and cool night air mixed with the feel of Sebastian being large. She almost felt like she was going to explode, like the fire inside of her was going to overcome her completely. Her adrenaline was pumping so much that it was even stronger than it was when she was dancing, a feeling that was becoming foreign to her. Amelia didn't want to stop kissing him though, the thought that she was kissing a vampire that had tried to kill her multiple times entering her head, but she pushed it away. She was kissing Sebastian, and that's all she needed to think about.

xxxxThough, she couldn't help but wonder, why her? He had plenty of vampire women to chose from, and he hated humans. There was nothing special about Amelia. She had had her few selection of boyfriends, nothing she every bragged or complained about. Yes, she was a dancer, and many enjoyed that in a woman, but she didn't go flaunting it. Some thought of her as weird for the way she viewed the world through her camera, but she didn't care. There really was nothing special about her, and yet here they were, kissing. Sebastian, who Amelia was sure hated her, was kissing her! She couldn't deny the attraction she had to him, but it was uncontrollable, he challenged her, thought he could control her, which he could, but not as much as he thought he could, and for some reason, it made her drawn to him. Oh how she just hoped he wasn't going to stop kissing her.

xxxxSebastian's reaction to her kissing him sent tingles throughout her body, his arms pulling her back to him, and her body went willingly, instinct taking over completely. He was clutching her so tightly though, so tight that she almost couldn't breathe, but then he let her go a little, and pulled his lips from her's. She couldn't help the small frown that grew on her lips, but she could fee his teeth against her throat, making her gasp slightly. She didn't move to stop him though, it wouldn't be the first time he had bit her, and definitely wouldn't be the last. It was all too quick, what happened next, he yanked away from her and she felt herself fall back on her behind hard. He was looking away from her and she felt the small feeling of hurt weasel into her body, but she pushed it away, anger growing stronger and stronger. What was wrong? Save all the she wasn't good enough thoughts, she just wanted to know what was wrong now.

xxxxYou always threaten to kill me. She couldn't hide the bitterness in her voice. It was true, he always threatened to kill her, and he expected her to take it seriously? Sighing, she leaned back and looked at him, her usual observing gaze in full swing now. She wanted to know what he was going to do next, or say for that matter. However, she could tell he was thirsty, and was curious if he'd drink from her, or go find some poor victim. She hoped he would just drink from her and not injure one of their classmates...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{LOCATION}xxxxThe North Gardens
                      {PEOPLE}xxxiixxSebastian
                      {THOUGHTS}xxIIBecause he's never threatened to kill me before..
                      {STYLE}xxxxxixxoutfit

[[----]]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:09 am
I need to know that feelings of discontentUser Imageare stronger than indifferenceUser Imagefor those too weak to stand

JOSEF V. RAYNARD

↘ ↘
XXXXHow much grievance will it take T O A W A K E N U S

User Image
xxx▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄xx{I ' v ex t r i e dx t ox f i n d}

xxxxxxxxxx⋱⋱⋱xxxxxяєcσиcιιιαтισи вєнιи∂ тнє ωαιιs σғ тнσsє ωнσsє нαтяє∂ вυяиs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfor I find it easier to reach someone who still feels...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄xx{T h a nx t ox m a k ex a m e n d s}

xxxxxxxxxx⋱⋱⋱xxxxxωιтн ραssισиℓєss αραтнч
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhere all lines are the same a portrait cannot be made..

User Image

The girl's sass was really rubbing Josef the wrong way, 'What's wrong with me wanting a little privacy?' Ever since Josef got here she has been the only person that has paid him any mind; exactly what he was hoping for. Then again, she was bringing up a good point. To him his behaviour was normal but to everyone else he was probably just the creepy hermit that's most likely to shoot up the school; not exactly a good reputation but not entirely wrong either.

Josef opened the door while slipping the switchblade into his pocket. It took him a second to realize that she was asking him out to the dance. His eyes narrowed with suspicion. 'You want to go with me; the guy who has been a p***k to you ever since we met? Why?' Josef studied her face closely, she was actually very pretty. Her eyes seemed to stare right into his and see past everything he was hiding. He couldn't help but get lost in them until he snapped back to, realizing he was just staring at her for who knows how long. She stared back at him, annoyed and waiting for an answer.

'Ummm, ugh, well I wasn't really planning on going to the dance. I'm not a very good dancer, and all those people....'

Suddenly it hit him, all those people, all those eyes upon him. If he went to the dance alone surely others would notice a strange boy stalking around the dance. If he was successful in finding, even killing a vampire, he would surely be the first one any revenge seeking vampires would find suspicious. He needed an alibi, he needed a date!

'On second thought, it would be rude of me to let a girl go to a dance by herself, and I have been rude enough to you. When and where do you want to meet?

▄▄▄xxxI need to {вυяи} insidexxx▄▄▄
xxxι иєє∂ тσ киσωxxx
T h a tx y o ux a r ex a l i v e

Kingdom of Arbos

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:23 am
[[As said before: if anybody is interesting in taking (or knows somebody interested in taking) a male position in this role play, please contact me. Right now, the character is being created.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:55 am
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User ImageThe kiss had been pleasant. He would not deny that fact. Regardless, Sebastian reminded himself of the other fact that the girl was a mere mortal. She was warm, fragile, and prone to emotion. Now that he clearly thought about it, disgust filled him to the brim. He forced it to the surface. Inhaling deeply, Sebastian could taste her thick scent on the air. His tongue swiped over his teeth. He inclined his head towards her. Potent was the bitterness in her voice, but even stronger was the hurt and anger flashing through her eyes.

The vampire flared his nostrils and scooted closer to the mortal. Disgust warred with the deepest attraction. He had to fight not to glance at her lips. Sebastian did not understand the attraction to kiss Amelia. He supposed that it had something to do with his respect of her strength. Amelia had a strength no other mortals had. In other words, she had a backbone and was not afraid to face Sebastian. He looked straight into the mortal's eyes.

"A question lingers in your voice," Sebastian observed apathetically. "If I were to kiss you any longer, I could kill you." He narrowed his eyes. His mentioning the action flared an uncomfortable warmth throughout his cold body. Fire burned in his veins. His eyes locked on hers, testing her will. He was not afraid to push this girl to her limits. "Your blood would be wasted, no doubt that it would be delicious." Frostiness hinted in his voice, which was thick with uncontrolled desire. "I keep you alive because you interest me."

This he said with surety. On the inside, unsureness was shaking him to the core. Kissing Amelia challenged his views, took away his winter. He hated human emotions. Perhaps it was long-dead emotions that were coming back to him. After so long, he could not understand them. It frustrated him, and he wanted to kill something. It had been so long since he had created a massacre. For some reason, he was loath to begin it with Amelia.

OOC : -------  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:04 pm
[[yep]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:45 pm
//I'd love to post but I'm not sure what to post about? I'm not the owner of this thread so I'd hate to start the dance off. lol. Anyone have any ideas?//  

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:32 am
Nitta Sayurie

[[The owner of the thread is me, and she is fine with it. You can start the dance off. Believe me, we need to get it started. It's been six months and we've still been at the same place we are now.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:56 pm

User Image

xYou are E N D L E S S and I can't B R E A T Hx
ʏou ᴀʀᴇ ʙʟιɴᴅιɴԍ ɴow ι { cᴀɴ'т sᴇᴇ }

User Image

Fleur blushed and wrung her hands together in front of her body. "M-merci." She looked down at her hands with a tiny smile as blushing pride filled her pale cheeks with warm pink hues, "I really like Lord of the Rings so I wanted to get Arwen's look perfect." She had been waiting months for this moment. To finally slip on the dress she had so carefully picked out from the second hand shop and spent hours sewing on the little details so they were exact. It was a good thing she decided to go with heels though, the dress was so long that she would have most likely tripped at least once throughout the night had she worn flats.

She took in Alastar's costume too and smiled up at him, "I think it looks great for last minute." She moved forward, walking quite fluidly on the heels she was wearing. As Fleur walked though, she could feel she was still a bit shaky. Anyone would be after the attack she just had. Actually, it would have probably been best that she stayed in bed and rested her body instead of going to the dance. But there was no way in hell she was going to give up this opportunity. Her first dance. With a very nice guy...vampire. Not to mention she felt that after all the heartache she had put herself through for the past few months, she deserved to go out and have a bit of fun.

Once she had led the both of them out into the hallway and closed her door behind her, Fleur took Alastar's arm for support and smiled, "It's already turning out to be the best dance and we haven't even gotten there yet." As they walked and Alastar continued to speak, Fleur felt her entire face go completely red. What grip she had tightened a bit on his arm as she felt her body go through a series of emotions. "A..d-date? I-I've never been on a date before." She looked down at the floor and nodded her head, "I'd like this to be a date..." The thought scared her, but there was no way she was going to say no at this point. She thought it was just going to ruin the night. Now all she had to do was ignore Edan and Angelique so she wouldn't hurt Alastar.

**Reposted**

~~~

Orenda's amusement level was rising within her. She enjoyed their constant back and forth, even though it was rare. To her though who had lived through many decades, those times seemed like it was every day. Maybe that was why she so easily spoke with him, teased him and knew how to get under his skin. To her, the few days they spoke was enough that he actually made a bit of an impression on her. Unlike the others in the school who were merely passing strangers still though they had all been together for a few months already.

The familiar smirk she always on her face when around Josef surfaced once more. His reaction was predictable at this point. "There's nothing wrong at all with it. Too much privacy, however, is known to drive one mad. You kind of already look like you've lost your marbles though so maybe this is a lost cause." She expected next to have the door slammed shut in her face. However, when she heard the creak of the door as it opened wider her smile faltered to a look of curiosity. Rarely could someone catch her off guard with their reactions. She quickly regained her composure though. She wrote it off as perhaps he was actually getting lonely. Something she had long since pushed away as something Josef could possibly feel. He asked his question, his face filled with suspicion at her odd request. She studied him for a bit before she answered, "Why not? I find annoyance and amusement go hand in hand for me. So you'd be the perfect person to take." She didn't like it that he stared at her for so long without averting his gaze. She felt like it was a challenge.

She watched as he stumbled over his words, trying to find a good excuse for not going. Bad dancer, not liking people...predictable responses. Each one she was prepared to combat with. Orenda was just about to uncross her arms and offer her rebuttal when he suddenly accepted her offer. It was her turn this time to stumble a bit albeit in silence. Her mouth fought the urge to drop in surprise. How long had it been she was caught completely off guard and thrown into genuine surprise? Slowly she said, "Ten minutes. In front of the grand ballroom." As she turned away and regained a bit of composure she shot back over her shoulder her parting words, "And make sure your outfit is good. I don't want to be embarrassed by a horrid date in a horrid costume." Her words were playful and held a secret smile she refused to show him.

~~~

Alexander could feel Raven looking at him as he thought about his past. He did his best to conceal what emotions he could but he knew Raven would easily pick up on them. That was one of the things he loved about her. No one was able to read him so clearly like she was. Made it easier to just be truthful with her. So many things he had already revealed to her and he felt like having a tiny inkling about what was troubling him made it easier for her to take in the information.

He smiled as she brought his hand to her lips and placed a familiar warm kiss upon it. "A lot of things. But those things can wait. Right now we are here to have a good time." He gently pulled her in close to him and gave her a small squeeze as they continued on their way to where Amelia was no doubt still waiting for them. As they approached the gardens though, a scent wafted through the air to Alexander's nose. He almost stopped and had to resist the urge to pull Raven into his arms. To run away with her to keep her safe. Sebastian was not to be trusted around humans. Not that creature of the night who smelled of a massacre. He stopped at the door way of the school and held Raven's hand tightly in his. He looked down at her and said, "Why don't you just call her in? That way you won't have to brave the cold just to get her. I'm sure she'd come running the second she heard your voice." At least...he was hoping she would come running.

xYou are E V E R Y T H I N G to mex
ʏou ᴀʀᴇ נusт ᴀ { мᴇмoʀʏ }

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

{OOC}:  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:21 pm
[[I will post here this Saturday, Hatter.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Warmth filled her heart when Alexander responded to her kiss. She removed her lips and pressed the soft hand against her cheek. Her eyes moved up and up until they met his affectionate ice blue eyes. For a minute, Raven was made to think about how much had changed in just two months. She had never before kissed a boy or had a boyfriend. Now, the girl had done both in less than two months. She felt extremely lucky to have Alexander as her boyfriend. Even though he was quiet about some things, Raven was too. She hated to mention that she had been the outcast and the weird girl at her old school. She thought that if Alexander knew he would think less of her. She did not want that. Besides, Raven was perfectly content to forget that part of her life forever. All that mattered now was the way Alexander tenderly held her in her arms. She did not feel so alone anymore now that she had friends and a boyfriend who cared for her.

A few minutes passed as they descended the stairs together. They turned a corner toward the southern facing part of the mansion. As expected, the couple was headed toward the garden. Raven felt her excitement grew in anticipation of her friend's costume. She could only guess as to what Amelia would be. Her first idea was a ballerina, but Raven immediately rode that off. It would be too simple and too obvious a costume. Amelia would go for something that made her inner self shine on the outside for the world to see. Amelia did likewise for the subjects of her photographs. Raven snapped out of her thoughts when she noticed the tension in Alexander's arm. She glanced over at him in alarm and found his entire body to be growing taut. It was very subtle, but Raven could see the detail.

Finally, they stopped in front of the southern doors. Holding her hand tightly, Alexander turned to her with icy eyes burning straight through hers. The expression he held there made her spine tingle. It was not a pleasant feeling. There was a protective and a predatory look in his eyes. Raven felt fear flutter in her stomach. Still, the girl kept her composure and tilted her head questioningly. There was an unspoken warning in his voice, as if he were telling her to be careful.

"Is there something the matter? You know you can tell me."

OOC : --------  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items